Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,136 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (468807 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Efani(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2006
**walkin over ur dead body**
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2006
sry snazzy, if i interprete that in english then it won't be as cool no more.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2006
*resurrects and kills efani*

2fibe,please translate
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2006
snazzydawn:

*resurrects and kills efani*

2fibe,please translate

hehehe ok i will cheesy it's 2fine not 2fibe grin

it means: Seun, you were well breast-feeded. God bless you. if a kid washes his hands properly, he joins to eat with the elders cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2006
My seun is no kid ooo!!! well,nice proverb.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2006
2fine4u:

it means: Seun, you were well breast-feeded. God bless you. if a kid washes his hands properly, he joins to eat with the elders cheesy

grin grin breast feeded grin grin

nwanne m o bughi breast feeded o, o bu breast fed. inugo.

okay, obu typographic error. nsogbu adighi

igbo kwenu cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2006
hahahahaha oops my bad embarassed
grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2006
nwanne a furu m gi n'anya. onwere onye oga abu owe be iwe na m na akpaghari ya. ma iwere ya mere ihe ochi. chukwu gozie gi.

imara ezi nma
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2006
aaahhh mbanu, anaghi m ewe iwe otu a tongue ihe ochi k'obu grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Seun(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2006
Chukwu dara pupo. cool Eyin naa. Ati kudi.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2006
Seun:

Chukwu dara pupo. cool Eyin naa.

swahili grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Kadeejah(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2006
Urhobo wado!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy roflmaooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2006
Seun:

Chukwu dara pupo. cool Eyin naa. Ati kudi.

omg!!! Seun you will kill me here with laughter grin what is the meaning of that?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by PTBNaija(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2006
I'm Igbo as well grin.

Awww, can someone translate what you all are saying? I want to learn to read Igbo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2006
PTBNaija:

I'm Igbo as well grin.
Awww, can someone translate what you all are saying? I want to learn to read Igbo.

To know ibo well u need to go to toshmann school of languages and culture. in owerri,imo-state, naija

tuition 60,000 naira per month grin or else u will only be ibo by name and documents. grin

or go to www.igbokwenu.toshmann.guoakwukwogi.akirika/kpokirikpo_nwannemmadu-ebeekaigara/tufiakwa

cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Seun(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2006
It's a mixture of Yoruba and Igbo, since I'm a Yorugbo boy! ["God is good. You people too. And money"]
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2006
ndi anwuru

kadeejah's signature

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by PTBNaija(f): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2006
@toshmann:

I don't have time to go to some Igbo school lol tongue

Well, at least for now because I'm heading of to University soon cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by babe1(f): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2006
I am Ibo (delta), kedu nu grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by babe1(f): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2006
Hey, how come people dont think we delta ibos are real ibo? but i understand the language, well except some deep imo. Are we igbo kwenu too? haha
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by babe1(f): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2006
hey Zulu, odimma, gi kwa nu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2006
@ babe I think you just as Ibgo as any one else,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by babe1(f): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2006
Thanks Zulu cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2006
babe1 if you don't mind my asking what part of Delta are you from?
You are just as Igbo as anyone else just like zulunation said.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by babe1(f): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2006
I am from Asaba
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 1:48am On Aug 03, 2006
onweghi ife ma agaghi afu ebe a. kezi nke bu nka? nna nawa ooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2006
So Dondele, nwa amala k'ibu still I na-acho inwesalum iwe in the afternoon. Ngwa agbaghalugum gi. Nwere mmiri oyi nua ka iweta onwe gi. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 1:56am On Aug 03, 2006
ummm, didnt quite get that. translate the last part.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 1:57am On Aug 03, 2006
Ok go take ice water to cool yourself down. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 1:58am On Aug 03, 2006
why is dat smiley dere? is it funny? i wasnt angry with you.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:59am On Aug 03, 2006
Hey we should start a thread just for Igbo language, I'm loving this grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 2:00am On Aug 03, 2006
You sounded like and I didn't want to go further Cuz my mouth can be nasty. I just decided to leave nwayoly. Didn't want to make you mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.