Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172869 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by SexySapphire(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nice story u've got here and I can say I've learnt from it. Most parents are the ones dat led their children to where they ended up today. I feel so sorry for Ella and I'm sure the person dat entered is Ehis, I can feel his disappointment already.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Omg, who could it be? I hope it's not Ehis
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Spongia1(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2014
Abegi come update shaperly before I ............... Thumbs up man, nice story
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2014
Dicefrost.... Where art thou?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ddooskie(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2014
itz gon be that Ehis' cousin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
which kyne thing b ds na? bros update ds story. ..why u dey play wit pple head? we dey here dey argue whether na ehis enter abi na tamburawa.....

boys don dey provoke oo..bb.subscription go finish on friday....e no go funny if u no update before then...if nepa no do light, go sitdown for cafe plug ur fone dey update...

Arios!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by cehz: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
I like the story, but contrary to most views i don't agree her parents cost all this but her bad company cost this to happen to her.

Tell me who made her freinds Hannah and Ruth professional prostitute considering both of these same girls are very lenient?

The way you make your bed so you will lie on it.

If she had made freinds with moral girls with like backgrounds she wouldn't have fallen so easily to peer pressure.

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by cehz: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
ruth and hannah have easy and lenient parents who gave them freedom, and this didnt stop them from becoming who they are.

Bad company corrupts. Same for boys and girls.

No matter how disciplined a parent is, you should check who your children are associated with, cos they might spoil all your good works.

As a parent, i would take the extra measure to warn my children bad freinds never to come near them or see them together, even telling their parents off.

If a bad child make freinds with 5 moral children, it rubs off on them and vice versa.

4 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gbam!...I'm back again!!...miss last episode cos of "duty" making a "Feasibility Report for a Project"

@dicefrost 4k isn't much compare to what you are securing, nothing is free not even in the "free world" (America)

But you self like money small o grin

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Emmysmith63(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Its seems mr oop is nt ready to complete ds tori +ds tori will end lik dsgussss
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
cehz:
ruth and hannah have easy and lenient parents who gave them freedom, and this didnt stop them from becoming who they are.

Bad company corrupts. Same for boys and girls.

No matter how disciplined a parent is, you should check who your children are associated with, cos they might spoil all your good works.

As a parent, i would take the extra measure to warn my children bad freinds never to come near them or see them together, even telling their parents off.

If a bad child make freinds with 5 moral children, it rubs off on them and vice versa.

I beg to disagree with you sir. No one is denying the influence of bad association in this case, but the parents cannot be absorbed entirely of the blame.

Every child is a" tabular rasa", and something must fill the blank space. It is either the parents mould the child or his/her friends do. And like the bible says, "foolishness is tied up to the heart of a child" hence teenagers are inclined to pursue the wayward course.

At that stage of development, Ella is not a child anymore who should be ordered, coerced and beaten. Neither is she an adult who should be given total freedom to act. What is needed at this stage is love, patience, understanding and loving guidance and direction, with firm discipline. But when she gets the love from a boy, and the understanding from her friends, she is bound to be like them. Her father beat her up with a slipper, her mum inspects her virginity. She is practically caged in the house. No one offered love and attention.

Ella's parents tried to control her actions, while Ehis and Ruth appealed to her desires and got her heart. Its about reaching out to her heart, and being her friend, not trying to control her actions.

On the other hand, hannah's parents were permissive, which is a dangerous kind of parenting too.

Ruthless parenting breeds rebellious children, permissiveness brings loose children. The key is balance.

8 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by shurlar50(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abeg update oo, we can argue latter
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by shurlar50(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abeg update oo, we can argue later
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by omorttee4u(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
dicefrost:

you are very correct op. obviously, every child needs love ., Ella couldnt get the love and understanding from the parent,which makes her feel like a slave, she got outside , turned out bad.

I beg to disagree with you sir. No one is denying the influence of bad association in this case, but the parents cannot be absorbed entirely of the blame.

Every child is a" tabular rasa", and something must fill the blank space. It is either the parents mould the child or his/her friends do. And like the bible says, "foolishness is tied up to the heart of a child" hence teenagers are inclined to pursue the wayward course.

At that stage of development, Ella is not a child anymore who should be ordered, coerced and beaten. Neither is she an adult who should be given total freedom to act. What is needed at this stage is love, patience, understanding and loving guidance and direction, with firm discipline. But when she gets the love from a boy, and the understanding from her friends, she is bound to be like them. Her father beat her up with a slipper, her mum inspects her virginity. She is practically caged in the house. No one offered love and attention.

Ella's parents tried to control her actions, while Ehis and Ruth appealed to her desires and got her heart. Its about reaching out to her heart, and being her friend, not trying to control her actions.

On the other hand, hannah's parents were permissive, which is a dangerous kind of parenting too.

Ruthless parenting breeds rebellious children, permissiveness brings loose children. The key is balance.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by tobdave(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
nice story to learn alot from.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 06, 2014
Having little trouble with my opera
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 06, 2014
I
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2014
I lifted my head up slowly, to confirm the figure standing in front of me. My heart melted away when i saw the shock and disbelief on Ehis's face.

He gave me a cold hard stare, sending shock waves all over my body. I tried to speak, but words didn't come out. There was no plausible excuse for my presence here.

Ehis pinned his gaze at the bra in my hand, it was very obvious to him that i had engaged in some sexual activities. He let go of me and walked towards Mesode.

I turned around and looked at mesode, it was at that moment i recognised the face. He had a striking resemblance with , infact they must be related.

I stood by the door in a state of confusion, i had no idea wh Odion at to do or say. Streams of tears began to roll down my cheek. I knew i was in big trouble.

Ehis simply walked up to mesode and handed him something from his pocket. Probably an atm card.

My attempt to abscond coupled with the unusual chemistry between me and Ehis must have surprised mesode.

"whats going on here? Do you know her? " he asked, alternating his gaze between me and Ehis.

Ehis looked at me with disgust written all over his face.

" yes, she was my girlfriend" he replied as he turned his eyes away from me and walked towards the door.

The sound of those words fell on me like a bomb. My heart became heavy, my limbs grew weak, i felt like dying. I ran up to Ehis and knelt down beside him, crying and pleading.

I kept trying to explain that things were not exactly the way they seemed, i was here by accident and i wanted to escape before he came in.

I swore on my life that i had nothing to do with mesode. But the bra in my hand, and my rough appearance made everything i said seem like a lie.

Mesode simply stood and watched, without corroborating my story. Ehis tore my hands away from himself and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I remained on the ground feeling lost and disconcerted, i was like a woman in the early stage of madness. I sprawled on the floor weeping. I was yet to count my loss. Mesode was busy sipping wine from a glass cup, and paid very little attention to my sobs.

"so shall we continue from where we stopped.? " he asked, trying to hold me up from the floor.

" leave me alone, get out" i screamed, and pushed him away from me. I got up without his help and reached for my bag. I folded my bra in two and squeezed it into my bag and headed for the door.

"come back here my friend, where do you think you are going? we are not through" mesode ordered.

"i'm through with you, you just ruined my life" i replied, as i continued towards the door.

"look here, you can settle you issues with my cousin later, that's non of my business, just let me enjoy the worth of my money, don't you know how much your friend charged me?

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, i needed to understand his last sentence, i hoped it was not was i was thinking.

"what do you mean? " i asked with an air of seriousness.

" don't ask me dirty questions, i paid your friend thirty thousand naira for this runs, so let me enjoy myself"

At that point, reality set in. Hannah had sold me to a man like a cheap prostitute_. And i instantly began to feel like one. Regret joined my broken heart, i was deeply grieved.

I spoke calmly to mesode, and tried to explain to him that i was not a party to the entire arrangement, in fact i was not into that kind or 'runs'. My pleading and explanation fell on dead ears.

As i approached the door, he ran towards me, grabbed me and threw me towards the bed. I knew what was going to happen next, i wasn't ready to allow it happen to me.

My frustration turned into rage. I swore to protect myself with any means possible. I grabbed the bottle of wine he left on the stool, emptied its content on the floor and smashed it.

"if you come close to me i will kill you" i said with a stern voice. Pointing the broken piece of the bottle towards him.

He could sense the anger in my voice, he knew i was serious. I would have stabbed him to death if he came close.
He reached for his phone in his pocket and dialled a number.

"come to my room now, i don't understand what is happening" he barked at the person at the other end of the call.

Few minutes later, the door opened, Hannah walked into the room, with only a piece of clothe tied round her chest. She was taken aback when she saw me holding the piece of broken bottle.

"Ella what are you doing?" she asked, with shock on her face.

I made no attempt to answer her question, the door was open, mesode was standing away from it. I put the fragment down and walked out of the room in a hurry. Hannah ran after me, and held my bag in an attempt to stop me.

"Ella wait, why are still acting like a small girl? Just allow him do his thing, i will settle you well. It's me, you owe me this " Hannah pleaded.

" so because you housed me for one night, you feel you can sell me off like a prostitute? Well i don't live an immoral life like you. " i shouted angrily.

Hannah 's countenance changed immediately.
" hey, holy girl. You were sleeping with a man through out the night yesterday, and today you have the guts to call me immoral? What is the difference between me and you? Abi your virginity don grow back? Holy ashawo "

She had barely finished when my hand landed on her cheeks. She reciprocated the gesture without prior hesitation. My anger overwhelmed me, and a fist fight ensued.

I tore the wrapper off her body, leaving her naked and exposed. She fought on like a shameless prostitute, not minding the small crowd that had began to gather.

Someone pulled us apart, i couldn't recognise who it was. Hannah was busy covering her body, while i culled up on the floor crying. A feeling of regret surged through me.

I had lost the man i love, i've been tricked by my friend, i didnt even know who i was anymore. It all seemed my whole life was falling apart before my very eyes. Other than the fact that we made a lot of noise, no one really cared about us

I picked my self up from the floor and walked away slowly. As i stepped outside, i felt a peppery sensation around my face, so i looked at my face in a mirror. Tiny fingernail marks spattered all over. It was obvious i had been in a fight.

I boarded a taxi and headed to Ehis's hostel. I told myself that if i explained the situation to him and pleaded profusely, he would forgive me.

My heart throbbed as i alighted the taxi. I took several wobbly steps towards Ehis's room. I was thirsty and tired.

The hostel was in its usual state, loud music and jobless boys strolling in their singlets and boxers. This time i paid no attention to their whistling and cat calls. I walked straight up the stairs towards Ehis's room.

I stood right outside his door, drew in a lot of air and knocked on his door repeatedly, there was no response. I could here some movements within the house, i knew he was in there.

I called out his name, and the movement in the room came to a halt. Few seconds later, Ehis opened the door. He wasnt wearing any shirt, his boxers hung freely from his hips. He was sweating profusely.

He planted himself at the doorway to prevent my entering. I looked down at the floor, and discovered a female footwear. I looked up at Ehis in disappointment. The look of indifference in his eyes tore my spirit.

He was definitely with another girl.

"Ehis why? " i asked coldly, with tears running down my cheek.

" why? Ok lets see. I wanted to take you out this morning, but you said you were busy with school. Only for me to find out you were doing my cousin" he replied mockingly.

"its not like that, you are the only guy i have ever been with please believe me" i fell on my knees and intensified my tears, hoping to soften his heart.

"really? If i didnt catch you today i would have believed you. You are a cheap prostitute, go and continue your runs, i'm through with you. I have replaced you" Ehis slammed the door close, leaving me helpless on the floor.

I remained stationary for about five minutes, before i could get up and walk. I struggled to my feet and made my way out of the compound. I had to go back to school.

The ride back to school was exhausting, it felt like the longest ride i had ever been on. My whole appearance was a mess. I was dirty and sweating, with finger marks on my face. But i could care less.

Different thoughts surged through my mind, i kept wondering what would change after today, as one fact had become obvious. I wasn't the girl i used to be.

I arrived in school at the nick of time, the bell signalling the end of the break had just sounded. I rushed into the gatehouse to change quickly into my uniform. The gateman kept staring at me with a surprise look on his face.

I dragged myself all the way to my classroom. Hannah was already seated, but Ruth was no were around. She looked at me with contempt and hissed. I couldn't care less.

I rested my head on the desk and slept off. My whole body ached. I had no idea how long i had slept, but a stray thought woke me up. I hadn't seen Ruth.

I pinged her repeatedly, but the messages were not read. I called her phone repeatedly, without response. At this point, i grew slightly worried. But my sadness and aches prevented me from seeking further measures.

Hours past, and the closing bell rang. Ruth still wasn't back. Anxiety overwhelmed me, i feared something bad might have happened to Ruth. I was convinced she had no prior knowledge of Hannah 's plot. Could she have met a more bitter consequence than me? I wondered within me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Its very dry in here, guess its time to conclude the story
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MZdamola(f): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2014
dicefrost:
Its very dry in here, guess its time to conclude the story
Yes pls... finish up
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by tripua: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2014
Yes its time
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by CoCoLav(f): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2014
Abi Ruth was the girl with Ehis?

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by vickkyruby(f): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Oh poor Ella...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by lupey: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2014
Wow! This is a beautiful story!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by stonecoldcafe: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2014
?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ascendo(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2014
If this is real life story, I pity Ella and her hardluck...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by cehz: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Defrost, "the key is balance" love the quote.

If the story is really true, what about her brothers, from the story, her parents were lenient towards them, that means her brothers normally would be by her side, even her eldest brother never reported the phone he saw with her, she would have known a lot of things generally from them rather than her bad freinds.

Her parents are the harsh aggressive type, but i would blame bad company more than her parents fault, cos every young child growing up always thinks parents and teachers hates us when they are Strict and advice us.

Her freinds and boyfriend care, can only be seen as love on her part, but is it really love?

Example is when a boy is lured into arm robbery by freinds after shower of gifts, would you call it love?

I hope you understand what i am saying since i don't what to derail your good story with my long comments.

It's the moral we are discussing.

P.s, i believe as the story writer, you shouldn't take side with any character in your writeup, rather allow the comment section trash it out, so that it will not affect your future stories emotionally.
Imho.

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by whao: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
dicefrost:

Every child is a" tabular rasa", and something must fill the blank space. It is either the parents mould the child or his/her friends do. And like the bible says, "foolishness is tied up to the heart of a child" hence teenagers are inclined to pursue the wayward course

Regarding the word "TABULA RASA" The term also is used as the name of an epistemological theory that individuals are born without built-in mental content and that all of their knowledge comes from experience and perception. Generally, proponents of the tabula rasa theory favour the "nurture" side of the nature versus nurture debate when it comes to aspects of one's personality, social and emotional behaviour, and intelligence.

I totally agree with you Dicefrost, Let us not forget that Ella's behavior and personality are experience nurtured from the outside world of social activities from friends and society. She wants to belong and thereby get involve despite her parental strictness, she had a good nature but bad experience(nurture).

Hope you complete your story dicefrost.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by emmabest2000(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
stonecoldcafe:
sadly after people begin 2hear stories dts wot happens. I kno ure busy bros but it would help if people knew ur next update e.g 'next update on monday'. Then evyone cn manage their expectation as they anticipate d nxt thriller.
you're damn right

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Balitah(f): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
This
is a mistake most people make...being hurt by someone u love and try to
revenge by doing what was done to hurt you...as for me,when u hurt me,d
best thing i do is to make u feel pathetic.if truly Ehis loved Ella
like he said,then he made the wrong move!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.