Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira (7156 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? / Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by lawrenceunaa: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Guys what should you do to a girl who turns up to a
dinner date with all of her 12 girlfriends in tow? I think
the best option is to run! Who wants to wash plates in
a fast-food’s kitchen?*shrugs shoulders*

that's hw immature girls can be:shey he want me out make we go chop him pocket dry shocked
Some of this girls gets disgraced my mean guy tongue .
How:i will order for all u guys wnt , when the food is served i would use my other hand to set alarm to the next two minutes with my ring tone as my alarm tone & i would be like 'babes i need to answer this urgent call cry
Na tomorrow we go see then . Next time i fix dinner with u , it is meant for both of us not ya frns & family undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by chidekings(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: Okay I am waiting for you to take me out on a date with N200...let me know if need my contact hmm

thought we have already planned about it.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by dnacrystal: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
*clears throat* so who wants to take me on a bicycle date?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by jennylove7575(f): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:
If that is you on your profile pix and you're gonna dress the same way you're dressed in the pix to the date then we have a deal.
no I can't wear that its my carnival costume... I will put on a mini skirt, a short t shirt and a trainer. How about that?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by jennylove7575(f): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
chidekings:

thought we have already planned about it.
we can replan..how e go be?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: This aint gonna work out at all smiley

It sure can.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:
If that is you on your profile pix and you're gonna dress the same way you're dressed in the pix to the date then we have a deal.

What a character !
Lol
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Aitee1: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:

They will have to adjust grin

shocked shocked shocked

Dang catch ya grin grin

Was asking u of ur moniker on fb u promised bt refuse to fulfill

U beta cooperate else I'll tell the whole forum ur life history cheesy
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
dnacrystal: *clears throat* so who wants to take me on a bicycle date?

I've got a private jet.

#winks.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by chidekings(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: we can replan..how e go be?

we would have taken the op advice,but i know that my jenny cant take zobo on a special day.and i cant even drive a bicycle.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

It sure can.
it sure can't
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: it sure can't

Yes it can,,
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Yes it can,,
no it can't
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: no it can't

Oh YES it can !
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Charles4075(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op, I'm so in love.. Chai, lmaoooooo
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Aitee1:

shocked shocked shocked

Dang catch ya grin grin

Was asking u of ur moniker on fb u promised bt refuse to fulfill

U beta cooperate else I'll tell the whole forum ur life history cheesy
Hahahaha.....chei! Aitee mbok this is one of my side monikers. My main moniker is currently serving a ban.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Charles4075(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op, I'm so in love.. Chai, lmaooooo

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by darlingnuel(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is worth trying... *Zooms off to buy a gallon of Zobo drink*
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Oh YES it can !
Oh NO it can't
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Seems you are not from nigeria
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=NinoBrown888][/quote] NINO it can't
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: which will not be good..since I'm trying to maintain my figure oh!
Add more weight sweetheart. I need to feel some flesh wink
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:
Add more weight sweetheart. I need to feel some flesh wink
u dnt need to b feeling nething. When naijaboiy is there...
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: NINO it can't

Marieeeeee it caaaaan !
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: no I can't wear that its my carnival costume... I will put on a mini skirt, a short t shirt and a trainer. How about that?
Deal!
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Marieeeeee it caaaaan !
niiiiiiiinoooooo it caaaaaaan'ttttt
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by cegxie(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
This tip is good for the goose but really bad for the gander...
Number 1 is this with your #200 alone you cannot even buy the chilled Zobo and crackers biscuit, except of course na you wan do the Zobo by your self.. In this case you can have some left overs to console your self with.. But alternatively you can always buy Nutri C and chill it by your self.

Number two in the case of using a bicycle, nna the babe go be like "what does this guy even take me for" and before you know it the date is ended because babe is expecting you to show up in hummer jeep, EOD, DC, Muscle, Evil spirit etc...

Number 3 by the time you have done the missionary trek and you are now heading to a quiet secluded spot that is if you actually wise crack your way there, the babe would be like "blood of ..... So this man wan take me do money ritual"

Number 4.. Don't even try the window shopping on a first date with such budget except of course you wan to window shop for cars in which case you can always ask them to take you and the babe in the car for a ride. After that you can always drop your number and promise to bring a cheque later.

Finally if na #200 u wan use on a first date, just pray nepa give you light, chill your nutri C or Zobo as the case may be, you can even cook food for her.. Ladies av hooked up with like this part, so long as na you cook am.. Can actually go to her house and do the long trek and wisecrack to your house and by the time you get home bro... You'd be feeling like you've known yourself for ages in which case even if there's no light.. We all know say na so Nepa abi na PHCN de do... You can relax with what you have at home and get to know yourself better..

Good luck and patience but no Jonah oh...

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by adanduka: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Funny post. Most ladies look forward to cab drives on dates, and you're dreaming on of them will enter a bicycle with a guy?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by adanduka: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Funny post. Most ladies look forward to posh drives on dates, and you're dreaming on of them will enter a bicycle with a guy?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by jennylove7575(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
chidekings:

we would have taken the op advice,but i know that my jenny cant take zobo on a special day.and i cant even drive a bicycle.
ha ha ha ha ha ha.... grin grin grin you funny. zobo!...ha ha ha and bicycle ha ha ha ha ha..inshort I just can't imagine it . grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg. / My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.