Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (224824 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Some are too common, some are useless (like the accident question), but what is common to all of them is 95% of people give lies and fantasies as answers.

Only one or two of the questions are special, others are banal lines you hear everyday.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by samflex(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Softsparkky, is this NL email still working?
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Awwwww thanks..

Your welcum Dove...
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Jealouzzy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Please remove my name from that list, I don't have a boyfriend.

Who will I then ask the questions?

then put your man friend on the hot seat
he can do justice to those questions
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by barnabas91: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
#just passing by
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by emmymdk: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Elantracey: loool , afraid of what ? Those questions could actually scare a player away but there are still guys that'll give false and pretentious answers.

I can't be intimidated with this questions, na answer u need baa? U go hear am. These are just steady questions we hear everytime from ladies and we tell them what they wanna hear.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Seanixking: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
That awkward moment you ask ur bfrnd all this 20 questionz,and he just smile and luk u in the eye and said he neva loved u buh usin u grin..........#@ that moment u be lyk u wanna castrate him,use his sperm and per boiled rice and his two flat balls for sauce..........#dnt try this @ home
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Jealouzzy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
I no get.

Heeeeeewoooooooo
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Afrok(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Even without reading the questions, I know all my answers will be YES! Trust me we (most) guys will surely tell U what u wanna hear and that doesn't mean they really meant it. shocked
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
He couldn't. grin
y nah?

u r losing ur touch softsparkyy.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sugaarbear(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
BOOK MARKED................................i need a relationship please ..holla back ladies not homos..lol
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why ask questions that will most certainly be answered with what you want to hear?

Mind really boggles ya know!

How about you teach them how to analyse behavioural pattern of men and in turn arrive at situational evidence based judgements.

Words are simply the easiest thing to engineer!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Darey00(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Romantic questions my foot.. out of all the questions only 5 is relevant to a degree.. the rest is total BS
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Princecharmin(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rutheby: Why are guys nt comfortable wen a girl claims she's pretty?
dude Wetin b ur own now angry only claim to b pweedie wen u v a pic tongue abi no b NL rule b dat grin
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Elinob(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
to ave truths in easy order dt z dy only way dt ur qek
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Jnrbayerno(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Oya get your pen and paper.
get yours too
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by youngnaru(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
I like this message
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by AfricanApple(f): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
so far its co.king from this moniker teeo, I'm outta here
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Rutheby(f): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Princecharmin: dude Wetin b ur own now angry only claim to b pweedie wen u v a pic tongue abi no b NL rule b dat grin
Dude are used for guys. I'm not a guy. Every woman is beautiful with or without pic.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: so far its co.king from this moniker teeo, I'm outta here

Please remind me if I have offended you before

I don't do grudges, I say my mind and it ends there
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by AfricanApple(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:

Please remind me if I have offended you before

I don't do grudges, I say my mind and it ends there
nahhhh, but u are not a serious person na, so I can't take u seriously
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: nahhhh, but u are not a serious person na, so I can't take u seriously

Hahahhaaha. Eya, i must have hurt you bad, but am sorry I don't know you. Life is too short to be taken to seriously. Cheers
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by fpeter(f): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ask and he shall run
Seek him and he shall
Be miles away!
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by AfricanApple(f): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:

Hahahhaaha. Eya, i must have hurt you bad, but am sorry I don't know you. Life is too short to be taken to seriously. Cheers
hurt me how
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
I tried my best.
You really have to make it up for him please.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: hurt me how

Then what is the basis for you to judge my level of unseriousness, you seem to have made it a little bit personal
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by cdamsel(f): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jarus: Some are too common, some are useless (like the accident question), but what is common to all of them is 95% of people give lies and fantasies as answers.

Only one or two of the questions are special, others are banal lines you hear everyday.
OMG shocked never thought I would one day see u in this section ooooo
Can I say I admire from afar grin grin wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.