Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. (15850 Views)

The Shambolic State Of Secondary Education In Nigeria / Fupre Oral Interview List Is Out / Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Meel: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Elxandre shey dem don gve you admission, or na police college you go i need ansa's asap
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by NLchief: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Meel:
Elxandre shey dem don gve you admission, or na police college you go i need ansa's asap
Why do you ask bro?.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by NLchief: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

You scored 210 in JAMB,i want to believe you were satisfied,right? May be you weren't satisfied.Did you bash JAMB up?

FUPRE is not worse in marking compare to ABK(DELSU).

I just don't want to understand, stop this ragtagging and pen-lifting.Remove this spec from your eyes and simply study for success.

with the bolded, i don't know what reply you with.
You don't want to offer any advice aligned with reason, why did you bother typing?
I don't care about DELSU, I'm only concerned with FUPRE

Do you know how time-wasting it is to have to write JAMB multiple times?

I don't know why you people find it hard to accept that fupre was in wrong on this matter.
I know what i wrote, and what I deserve as a score.

JAMB scored me 210 and gave me liberty to pursue whatever course in whatever university i choose. (Afterall the cut off mark for any university in Nigeria is 200)
It may not have been an actual reflection of my performance, but it was good enough.

FUPRE scored me ridiculously, giving me almost no chance, and you still find a correlation for a comparison?

My own advice to you is , you stop being insensitive to the plight of others, and be reasonable when posting on sensitive topics like this.
Everyone has a right to a voice, and what they cry out is their business!

If FUPRE is vexed with anyone challenging their outright wickedness, let them confront such person(s) directly.

PS: I actually created this moniker since antispam bot banned me yesterday, just to reply you.

Bye...
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Elxandre(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Meel:
I haven't been given yet bro.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Meel: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2014
NLchief:

Why do you ask bro?.
nthing jut wanna know
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Meel: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Elxandre:

I haven't been given yet bro.
all is well
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by DrLazDevitan: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2014
NLchief:

with the bolded, i don't know what reply you with.
You don't want to offer any advice aligned with reason, why did you bother typing?
I don't care about DELSU, I'm only concerned with FUPRE

Do you know how time-wasting it is to have to write JAMB multiple times?

I don't know why you people find it hard to accept that fupre was in wrong on this matter.
I know what i wrote, and what I deserve as a score.

JAMB scored me 210 and gave me liberty to pursue whatever course in whatever university i choose. (Afterall the cut off mark for any university in Nigeria is 200)
It may not have been an actual reflection of my performance, but it was good enough.

FUPRE scored me ridiculously, giving me almost no chance, and you still find a correlation for a comparison?

My own advice to you is , you stop being insensitive to the plight of others, and be reasonable when posting on sensitive topics like this.
Everyone has a right to a voice, and what they cry out is their business!

If FUPRE is vexed with anyone challenging their outright wickedness, let them confront such person(s) directly.

PS: I actually created this moniker since antispam bot banned me yesterday, just to reply you.

Bye...

I did not have it that FUPRE was right or not.I didn't as well say you were right or wrong.I only emphasize on the need of moving on whatever the problem might be.It has happened,it has happened.Almost everyone was in a shit as this.Almost when you thought that,'Ah! This admission this time,i done hammer ram'' that is exactly when other funny aspect of life resume focus.

My guy,forget about JAMB stress.You really have to move on and choose a better school of yours assumption.You might be denied admission today for a reason you may as well believe is cheating but the ability to move ahead is a good feeling...

If you decide to do the rag-tagging,no problem! I am on yourside.I love victory whatever schematic flux it comes only depends on the fighter.If you win good,but i know it will end in causing you more injury than you expected-Pyrrhic victory.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Elxandre(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

I did not have it that FUPRE was right or not.I didn't as well say you were right or wrong.I only emphasize on the need of moving on whatever the problem might be.It has happened,it has happened.Almost everyone was in a shit as this.Almost when you thought that,'Ah! This admission this time,i done hammer ram'' that is exactly when other funny aspect of life resume focus.

My guy,forget about JAMB stress.You really have to move on and choose a better school of yours assumption.You might be denied admission today for a reason you may as well believe is cheating but the ability to move ahead is a good feeling...

If you decide to do the rag-tagging,no problem! I am on yourside.I love victory whatever schematic flux it comes only depends on the fighter.If you win good,but i know it will end in causing you more injury than you expected-Pyrrhic victory.
I created this thread a long time ago anyways, so I am already thinking of other options by now.
I just hate it when people get cheated with impunity.

I invested all my last energy in for this admission, since I knew failing was going to be disastrous.
If I tell you the consequences I've had to face, you will understand why I created this thread.

Well if I eventually get the admission somehow, fine, else, bygone be bygone.

Thanks for your input.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Lets bring this thread back to life...i'm one of Last year's FUPRE-wrong-marking-scheme -disaster and a horrific 10 out of 50 score was lashed upon me (i felt like puking),this i wrote JAMB and passed (at least i got a few marks past the postulated 180) and i'm waiting for their "almighty,sacred and albert einsteinic" post utme form,from the bashing they received last year and from the stats i saw online (more than half it's applicants this year didn't pass JAMB),They'll be scrambling for students...so what do you guys think
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Elxandre(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
Lets bring this thread back to life...i'm one of Last year's FUPRE-wrong-marking-scheme -disaster and a horrific 10 out of 50 score was lashed upon me (i felt like puking),this i wrote JAMB and passed (at least i got a few marks past the postulated 180) and i'm waiting for their "almighty,sacred and albert einsteinic" post utme form,from the bashing they received last year and from the stats i saw online (more than half it's applicants this year didn't pass JAMB),They'll be scrambling for students...so what do you guys think
You chose FUPRE as your 1st choice again?
I admire your courage.

I could still, write FUPRE's Exam though, if they allow those who don't choose them to write.

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Elxandre:

You chose FUPRE as your 1st choice again?
I admire your courage.

I could still, write FUPRE's Exam though, if they allow those who don't choose them to write.
Yes i did,but this time around with a different perspective--i'm not gonna take NO for an answer,i'll be admitted,and i believe this time around i stand a better chance...haven't gotten past questions tho!
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Elxandre(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
Yes i did,but this time around with a different perspective--i'm not gonna take NO for an answer,i'll be admitted,and i believe this time around i stand a better chance...haven't gotten past questions tho!
I pray everything goes well bro.
I have a guy who could have the past questions. Maybe he will charge you for it though.
Or if you live in Warri, you could get it from the school.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Elxandre:

I pray everything goes well bro.
I have a guy who could have the past questions. Maybe he will charge you for it though.
Or if you live in Warri, you could get it from the school.
that's the prob,i don't live in warri metropolis,i'm from Rivers,i was thinking if there's a way i can get it from warri while at rivers,u don't just expect me to pay a transport of 3k for something thats worth 1.5k...it's not economically wise,and besides i'm not financially bouyant lately,can you help me out?(how it can get to me @ rivers)
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Elxandre(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
that's the prob,i don't live in warri metropolis,i'm from Rivers,i was thinking if there's a way i can get it from warri while at rivers,u don't just expect me to pay a transport of 3k for something thats worth 1.5k...it's not economically wise,and besides i'm not financially bouyant lately,can you help me out?(how it can get to me @ rivers)
I live in Ondo. smiley
But I'll ask the guy if what he has is in PDF format.
He's in Warri.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by akaybee(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2015
the result for 2015 fupre utme is out let's discuss it here...
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:54am On Sep 01, 2015
akaybee:
the result for 2015 fupre utme is out let's discuss it here...
Yes,i'll check my today,you wrote the exam?what's your score?
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Segipaul: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2015
all tanx to fupre, dey gave me 9 last yr,but check dis out, i've gat 250 in jamb and 69 in uniben's pume, wont 4get d fact dat it was fupre dat drove me away. Anyways gudluck to dose dat tried again dis yr
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Elxandre(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Segipaul:
all tanx to fupre, dey gave me 9 last yr,but check dis out, i've gat 250 in jamb and 69 in uniben's pume, wont 4get d fact dat it was fupre dat drove me away. Anyways gudluck to dose dat tried again dis yr
congrats bros.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Segipaul: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Elxandre:
congrats bros.
tanx mehn
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by jotey(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
Yes,i'll check my today,you wrote the exam?what's your score?
have u checked ?
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
jotey:
have u checked ?
yes i checked...18,yours?
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by tollyboy5(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yes it seems fupre is an organisation meant to extort student I'm an idegene of lasgidi so I went dere 4 d post utme it seems d sch is bad I chose physics scored 23 putme 188 jamb no admission if they do. Consider only Niger deltas Dey shud let us knw nw so we wud knw wat 2 do I add d worst experience in delta I. Won't bother 2 go beyond south west nxt time
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by severus(m): 12:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Hey guys, For those who are interested in sponsorship for your schooling, i found this program online, www.schoola.cf they have plenty of scholarship programs for sponsorship also you can get small work to do while in school. its really cool
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Segipaul: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
tollyboy5:
Yes it seems fupre is an organisation meant to extort student I'm an idegene of lasgidi so I went dere 4 d post utme it seems d sch is bad I chose physics scored 23 putme 188 jamb no admission if they do. Consider only Niger deltas Dey shud let us knw nw so we wud knw wat 2 do I add d worst experience in delta I. Won't bother 2 go beyond south west nxt time
i undastand hw u feel...believe me wen i tel u, i was once in ur shoes...atleast, it seems u were given ur real score...fupre doesnt admit much. It's a new skul so i knw it's jux one of deir shortcomins...jux move on like we all av done....ALL IS WELL bro! Success in all ur endeavours!
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ovoP(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
MVLOX:
Hmmm as a 200 level of fupre i think my comment here will do more good. I promise to state fact and not take sides. First of all must admit dat studying at fupre aint easy but the last post ume exams really brought to light some shortcomings of fupre as a young school. Its really impossible for some to ansa 50 question only get 3,5 etc even if e picks his ansas at random. I must admit here dat this candidates scripts where miss marked. I wrote fupre post ume twice. On the 1st occasion i got 29 bt dat was nt enough to get into the hottest course dats petroleum engr. On my 2nd attempt 1 scored 27 bt got into earth science dept 1st batch even wit a jamb score of 200. But recently am sori to say tins are changing for the worst at fupre.....money have begin to change hands....dont be suprised to find out some person wit gud scores as high as 30 havent gotten admission yet but those wit 9, 12, 3
Boss pls xplain d hell in fupre cos i filled them as 1st choice in my jamb form.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ovoP(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
MVLOX:
Hmmm as a 200 level of fupre i think my comment here will do more good. I promise to state fact and not take sides. First of all must admit dat studying at fupre aint easy but the last post ume exams really brought to light some shortcomings of fupre as a young school. Its really impossible for some to ansa 50 question only get 3,5 etc even if e picks his ansas at random. I must admit here dat this candidates scripts where miss marked. I wrote fupre post ume twice. On the 1st occasion i got 29 bt dat was nt enough to get into the hottest course dats petroleum engr. On my 2nd attempt 1 scored 27 bt got into earth science dept 1st batch even wit a jamb score of 200. But recently am sori to say tins are changing for the worst at fupre.....money have begin to change hands....dont be suprised to find out some person wit gud scores as high as 30 havent gotten admission yet but those wit 9, 12, 3 etc have. Personally feel ur pain...... I even copied ur write up and pasted it in my depts group chat to create further publicity. 1 tin i knw 4 sure right nw is dat to get into fupre is complicated bt even wen eventually get in it becomes hell.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by MVLOX(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
ovoP:
Boss pls xplain d hell in fupre cos i filled them as 1st choice in my jamb form.

Bro Wat would u love to knw.... Even though am through with my study there I sure can give u some vital tips
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ovoP(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
MVLOX:

Bro Wat would u love to knw.... Even though am through with my study there I sure can give u some vital tips
Academic standard. pls n unlike other uni do they do practicals.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by MVLOX(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
ovoP:
Academic standard. pls n unlike other uni do they do practicals.

Wat course did u apply for.....
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ovoP(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2017
MVLOX:

Wat course did u apply for.....
Mechanical engineering.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by MVLOX(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2017
ovoP:
Mechanical engineering.

Well fupre does alot when it comes to practicals be it in the sciences or engineering..... The labs for engineering students re new and odas re still been built..... And yes fupre regularly participates in the shell Eco marathon.... An event where they design and produce a small race car.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: FG Meets ASUU Today, SSANU Friday / Students Laud Tinubu Over Approval For Buses To Tertiary Institutions / Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.