Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education (1878 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by DrRitaObiakwu: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS ! !! !!!

From the stable of the Newly Appointed Minister of Education Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau,

Undergraduates with intentions of transferring to any other Institution in Nigeria during his/her time of study can NOW do this effectively through the Federal Board of Nigeria Ministry of Education.

Candidates MUST be qualified for transfer before he/she makes writes an application to the board.

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR TRANSFER

Write to the office of the Secretary, Nigeria Ministry of Education
Mrs Rita O. Obiakwu ESV ,GSVM on 07034533699
via mail : info.nigeriaministryofeducation@secretary.net

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER

CANDIDATES MUST

Hold the minimum entry qualifications for admission into the University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements, prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer;

Be prepared to continue with the same courses as they were pursuing in the University from where they are seeking transfer;

Have made normally a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 (C.G.P.A.)

Note: Students expelled or suspended from their Universities for acts of misconduct are not eligible for admission into the University of Nigeria. In addition to the minimum entry requirements outlined in Entrance Examination and Direct Entry, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements set out for the Faculty/Department concerned.

1 Share

Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Wellbeloved2014(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
What a good news!!! Bin waiting all diz years for this.
I pray it is true
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by omodave(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice, I pray it be true oo
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Youngsage: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by OnyeEgo1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
DrRitaObiakwu: GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS ! !! !!!

From the stable of the Newly Appointed Minister of Education Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau,

Undergraduates with intentions of transferring to any other Institution in Nigeria during his/her time of study can NOW do this effectively through the Federal Board of Nigeria Ministry of Education.

Candidates MUST be qualified for transfer before he/she makes writes an application to the board.

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR TRANSFER

Write to the office of the Secretary, Nigeria Ministry of Education
Mrs Rita O. Obiakwu ESV ,GSVM on 07034533699
via mail : info.nigeriaministryofeducation@secretary.net

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER

CANDIDATES MUST

Hold the minimum entry qualifications for admission into the University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements, prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer;

Be prepared to continue with the same courses as they were pursuing in the University from where they are seeking transfer;

Have made normally a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 (C.G.P.A.)

Note: Students expelled or suspended from their Universities for acts of misconduct are not eligible for admission into the University of Nigeria. In addition to the minimum entry requirements outlined in Entrance Examination and Direct Entry, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements set out for the Faculty/Department concerned.

ma, is it possible for dose under affliate colleges
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by omolizzy(f): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Front page material. Nice development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello,please i'm considering transferring from ESUT faculty of law to UNN(Faculty of law).
I scored 201 in jamb while UNN cutoff for my year of admission is 180 and also with credit pass in all my wassce subjects.....i hope i will be considered for admission?
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by tochilastborn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Hello,please i'm considering transferring from ESUT faculty of law to UNN(Faculty of law).
I scored 201 in jamb while UNN cutoff for my year of admission is 180 and also with credit pass in all my wassce subjects.....i hope i will be considered for admission?
if its possible,and Esut offers us admission.then I might as well tow that path...but one thing will militate this development in the years to come..

Those transfered will find it hard to get their cert and transcripts until thy kingdom come
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Drfash(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oou will lose most students
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
tochilastborn: if its possible,and Esut offers us admission.then I might as well tow that path...but one thing will militate this development in the years to come..

Those transfered will find it hard to get their cert and transcripts until thy kingdom come
that won't happen.....
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Drfash: Oou will lose most students
a certain c.g.p.a is repuired for transfer and a transfer student must not be admitted beyond 200l so i doubt most students will not be able to meet the requirements.
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Good news
let me just record my name
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by tochilastborn(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: that won't happen.....
it wont happn??.how trust worthy is naija sectorial low level interswitch

the NECO change of subjects is a case study
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
U guys better be careful,the Phone number and email are fake,I even doubt if the post is Not fake,if d post is true is the op d spokeman of education ministry?if is true it could have circulated the Internet not only on nairaland by just 1 poster and the requirement for transfer for all school is alway 3.50gpca and not 2.00 and if u want to Do the inter-tansfer u just go to d sch u want to transfer to and require For inter-transfer form just like dat of direct entry and not by calling any number. Don't come here lamenting if u fall a victim, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by Akinsete19(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
If u ever fall For this scammer..... no source, no evidence, fake phone number and email owned by him,information not in ministry of education website, information also not available on internet except is own ....u are “on your own“(O.Y.O)
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by intelligent4: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mr scammer try hard next time,ministry of education is to give directive and not to do any admission process,dat Y there is admission office in all institution.what u posted above is d function of institutional admission officer and not ministry of education. Tansfer requirement is 3.5gcpa upward and not 2.0
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by ITbomb(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
No transfer from State to Federal or from public to private.
Mostly Federal to Federal
Re: Transfer To Any University In Nigeria Through The Federal Ministry Of Education by MVLOX(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
could dis be real....abeg make e be real o

(1) (Reply)

FUNAI 2nd And 3rd Batch Admission List 2014/2015 Released / How Soyinka & I Set Up Pyrates Confraternity' - 82 Year Old Prof. Awe Reveals! / Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Storms Punch Newspaper Everyday .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.