Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed (52944 Views)

Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by agabusta: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

Why haven't the US freeze the accounts of OBJ IBB Danjunma etc

Is it because Ihejirika is Igbo and GEJ is Ijaw that is why US is talking

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

Imagine after refusing AFRICOM, increasing trade with China and refusing Gay law, do you think US will be happy.

...and who told u our refusal of africom started with President Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by HoldenCaulfield(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
wait and see this topic will never see the light of front page, it pains to realize that nairaland is now igbo inclined, anti north, anti hausa and anti islam. i will soon forget nairaland for good.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fake News from the APC Boko Newsline.Expect more, as they fear Ihejirika. Until Jonathan does the right thing and start to confiscate all their loot, they won't stop.

Do dey want us to open file on the entire Nigeria elites? OBJ, IBB, SANUSI, DAGOTE, DANTATA, GOWON, ABULSALAMI, Tinubu, FASHOLA,Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma. E.T.C

Nobody will have ten kobo as all their money will be returned to Nigeria.

Then Nigeria returns the money to Niger Delta, just as we disintegrate.
cool

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
People dont just believe anything u read. Google is ur friend.

There are ways to verify a story validity. How come only the Internet paper Daily Times Nigeria has this story?

Always check first.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Let me use this opportunity to tell you that, Ihejirika will win Abia State convincingly come 2015. hehehehe!

Ihejirika Abia State Gov. Alaigbo adigo mma!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by agabusta: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
arresa:

These Americans are slow sha. After 6 years of GEJ's crooked, corrupt and corruption protecting and enabling ways, they still don't know how he operates...smh

^^^^^ Instead of demanding accountability, GEJ pardon, promote, protect, enable and encourage crooks and corrupt people like himself.

The clowns the Americans want investigated and punished were just given National honors and awards just a few days ago even thought the thieving generals are openly corrupt and incompetent.

How do you honor and give National awards to military generals that lost parts of sovereign Nigeria to terrorists?

Nigeria is on big, funny and absurd joke..

I tell u. There is so much impunity in Nigeria. It started with Obj. Now, Jona has taken it to astronomical proportions.

That is the main problem with President Jonathan. He is making so much compromises because of his ambition but to the detriment of majority of Nigerians.

Military chiefs that he is supposed to be raking for regularly or fire them if need be and bring in new fresh eager hands. He is smiling with them all over, patting them on the back and giving them national honours. Imagine?! What an embarrassing irony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by jmoore(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Na today?

Retired generals retire with billions. From north, south, east and west.

They buy lands for their farms.
They get oil block allocation.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
When did USA start reporting it's news via daily times?

Nigeria defence budget is managed and spent by the Ministry of Defence and not Chief of Army Staff!

People who make up these stories have to do better !

10 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by lyntiffany(f): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

Imagine after refusing AFRICOM, increasing trade with China and refusing Gay law, do you think US will be happy.

Your very wise and analytical like king Solomon, one wanders why they came up with this information after several months of being in the NE they could not say anything only to come out to say jargon don't blame them nah that yellow papaw Davies I blame.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by lyntiffany(f): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, northerners with all the military experience and political power they have are so weak that Easterners are exterminating them? interesting .
Don't mind the senseless man.

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by PenSniper: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ibnsultan: DMI has evidence of Govs in N/D supporting the militia's there. Same here. Individuals have sponsored n made use of BH at different times either directing/indirecting to gain financially/politically. The presidency should trial Non-sponsors/ suspected sponsor if found guilty the should be made to pay the prize 4 treason If innocent Freed

WHATS THIS ?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Ikwokrikwo: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Our source our source our source.
Absolute nonsense!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ak47mann(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
I wish i was chief of army staff in a place like nigeria the country will change drastically. GEJ need to a fearless and ruthless person like me to fix nigeria all this talks will never come up cool
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by gebest: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
An IGBO man must always be an IGBO man, anywhere an Igbo man is NEGOCIATION is involve.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Lordlexyy: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
We all know it will come to this. I hope the gov't will cooperate with the Us. My only fear is the position Dss had already taken regarding the whole allegation. How do you completely exonerate someone without being investigated? At this point, that spokes woman for the Dss should be sacked because with people like her, those alleged to have stolen in the good book of the pdp will aways be shielded.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nonsense.... Whatever he took,IBB took double upon double,same with abacha,danjuma,OBJ,buhahari....nonsense.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by omenka(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
As regards terrorism in this country, I needn't say more than my signature.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by GowonAbacha: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

This is a serious matter, let's not go tribal! I am Igbo but I don't support criminality as exemplified by jonadafft and ihejirika!
grin
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Toktee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
boix: Imagine the chief of army staff twarting efforts being made to bring an end to this insurgency, someone should be held accountable and treated as a criminal for me I think he is worse than the terrorists. Oh! My beloved country where do we go frm here
The ediot dnt gve a dammed cos is nt happening in the East.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

My opinion is

People like you are the enemies of this nation. You look at everything in the eye of ethnicity. Let the law takes it course. The man should be probed and if found guilty he should be made to pay back whatever sum. At least Nigeria stands to benefit if he refund the money and will teach others lession

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by tbaby534(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: See The Boko Haram Formation:

[size=16pt]Jonathan- The Commander-In-chief

Sherrif ----Financial Sponsor

Ihejirika---Operational Head

Oritsejafor-Spiritual/Logistics Director

Shekau-. Field Commandant[/size]
You are so dumb, bring out proof and stop pointing fingers. Shit face!

Don't look further than the above mentioned people, if you are serious about exterminating boko haram!
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
samflexx: Nonsense.... Whatever he took,IBB took double upon double,same with abacha,danjuma,OBJ,buhahari....nonsense.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right. We can't continue to live in that kind of era. Corruption in high places need to be tackled. Some people need to be made samples to teach the country lession
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Toktee(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
samflexx: Nonsense.... Whatever he took,IBB took double upon double,same with abacha,danjuma,OBJ,buhahari....nonsense.
Hey young man abi oldman,dnt derail the thread,the topic of discussion here is about igboman that syphoned the money ment for the fight against terrorist,but you cn equally open a thread concerning the above individuals,trust me,we wil stil discuss it,for nw pls stay on the topic.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Kasynpaulsyn1: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ihejirika like any average Ibo man is a thief embarassed embarassed
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by devour129: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
idupaul: The US is wasting its time if it thinks GEJ will move against a corrupt General , if the USA is serious about this they should have told GEJ that Ihejirka is working against GEJ 2015 presidential ambition and see how fast GEJ would arrest Ihejirka
don't know what's wrong with this Jonathan ,sometimes I fear he is a clone with no brains .If ihejirka helped kill millions cos of money , he will not live to enjoy it

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ijechikky(f): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ihejirika this Ihejirika that..
He don chop b-say he don chop
He's not the 1st and Def won't b d last

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by OneNaira6: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
So who is the Source?

I'll believe this story when I see it on USA news. Funny, the country asking for the probe hadn't said on word even on their own national news yet ironically a source in Nigeria is telling us a USA government official want past COAS probed. Na only the "source" dem tell?

War crime---failed
Link to Book Haram----failed
Corruption--- going to fail

Keep on trying. It seems this nigga dealt a huge blow on some politicians in Nigeria. NEXT!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
desgiezd: http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/us-wants-ihejirika%E2%80%99s-sudden-%E2%80%98billions%E2%80%99-probed#.VCAFpfZ0-v8.facebook

Isn't that like asking a fox to count chickens?

I say we just drone his a$$
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by DonDiego(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology: Until Nigeria starts taking the development of indigenous weapons by tasking her universities to carry out weapons related projects at students, departmental, faculty, university, state, geopolitical, regional and national levels, The US will continue to bully us the way they did to China and India years ago.
Don't mind the uppity Yanks. They are hurting because we decided they should no longer be the centre of our military and armaments procurement universe. The hypocrites have no sense of irony. They noisily declared that they would no longer buy our oil with the hope it will bring our economy down to its knees. But we found other buyers in India and other countries. Now, we have in reaction decided to look at China, Russia and even South Africa for our military defence purchases and Uncle Sam can't deal with it. Ndi ara.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Humblesam(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ibnsultan: DMI has evidence of Govs in N/D supporting the militia's there. Same here. Individuals have sponsored n made use of BH at different times either directing/indirecting to gain financially/politically. The presidency should trial Non-sponsors/ suspected sponsor if found guilty the should be made to pay the prize 4 treason If innocent Freed
I like you so much but when are provoked, one can hardly read your handwriting on this naira land wall smiley
A beg calm down my Oga...It's well with you. grin
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by MrBenghazi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
In gej voice: ordinary stealing and you people are calling it corruption...

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Corruption is killing Nigeria. Pls save her mr president

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.