Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Can I Invest N9,000?? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest N9,000?? (22275 Views)

How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by fr3ddi3(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wizeboy:

Post office official will always give you a call to come and pick up your goods once it arrives at the nearest post office to the address you provided as your Shipping Address in aliexpress.

The parcel might have been in Lagos and not at the nearest post office to the address you provided yet because post office normally collate all Lagos letters and parcel at their Head office in Lagos before despatching to various nearest concern post office.

You can however check the nearest post office that's very close to the address you provided on aliexpress to check your parcel because the post office officials sometimes might not call you due to the fact that maybe when they called you, your number is not reachable due to network or they overlook it... I will advice you to check the nearest post office.

You can furnish me with any latest development and also ask for more clarification if need be.

I wish you success in the business!

Hi Wizeboy!
Thank you very much for your support and prompt reply. But I have another challenge at the moment.

According to my product's tacking report, my product has reached Lagos since 29th of December last year (just 5days after I made the order). I visited the post office at Ikeja this morning, but I was asked to go to the post office at Shomolu, since I recide at Maryland. On getting to Shomolu's post office, the officials couldn't get a hold of my goods, claiming that my tracking number isn't correct or not in their data-base.

I even had to ask them for their manual records of all incoming parcels, so I could at least search the list using my name, but all to no avail. I didn't see my name on the list.

I'm all about opening a dispute and asking for a refund right now on Aliexpress, because it's close to 4 weeks at the moment, and I'm yet to receive my goods.

What would be your advice before I carry out my intended action?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
fr3ddi3:

Hi Wizeboy!
Thank you very much for your support and prompt reply. But I have another challenge at the moment.

According to my product's tacking report, my product has reached Lagos since 29th of December last year (just 5days after I made the order). I visited the post office at Ikeja this morning, but I was asked to go to the post office at Shomolu, since I recide at Maryland. On getting to Shomolu's post office, the officials couldn't get a hold of my goods, claiming that my tracking number isn't correct or not in their data-base.

I even had to ask them for their manual records of all incoming parcels, so I could at least search the list using my name, but all to no avail. I didn't see my name on the list.

I'm all about opening a dispute and asking for a refund right now on Aliexpress, because it's close to 4 weeks at the moment, and I'm yet to receive my goods.

What would be your advice before I carry out my intended action?

The seller might have gave you wrong number or tracking number that belong to another customer entirely either intentionally or by mistake.

Try to engage the seller by either chatting with him or send him an email stating your discovery about the tracking number he sent to you, he may have to check again to give the correct number.

But if his response is not favourable or not genuine to you, is better you open dispute in order for your money to be refunded because some of the sellers normally gave fake tracking number sometimes especially if they don't have that particular goods you order for in stock.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by fr3ddi3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wizeboy:

The seller might have gave you wrong number or tracking number that belong to another customer entirely either intentionally or by mistake.

Try to engage the seller by either chatting with him or send him an email stating your discovery about the tracking number he sent to you, he may have to check again to give the correct number.

But if his response is not favourable or not genuine to you, is better you open dispute in order for your money to be refunded because some of the sellers normally gave fake tracking number sometimes especially if they don't have that particular goods you order for in stock.

Wow!! That's some piece of information right there.

I just opened a dispute now on Aliexpress, hoping for a refund or re-negotiations with the seller. I hope to get a positive feedback, all things being equal.

Thanks so much for your time and help bruv, you the best!!
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by bookiee(f): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
pls where is shomolu post office?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by tchiwinnie: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
just read the pages of dis thread.Thank u wizeboy and odas for elightening us on miniexportation. pls i want to ask abt d quality of these products ordered online eg d wristwatches, are they if gud quality? Do ur customers order for more? 2ndly is it any type of item i can order in dat site?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
tchiwinnie:
just read the pages of dis thread.Thank u wizeboy and odas for elightening us on miniexportation. pls i want to ask abt d quality of these products ordered online eg d wristwatches, are they if gud quality? Do ur customers order for more? 2ndly is it any type of item i can order in dat site?

th higher th quality th higher th price
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by nairawallcom: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
PHONE NUMBER DATABASE.. OVER 60 MILLION NUMBERS GET IT NOW ....YOU CAN RESELL IT AND USE IT FOR MARKETING..

Business owners major challenge when it comes to mobile marketing is getting the right phone numbers of target audience, but with our nationwide phone numbers database, it is now easier than ever to reach people within any state in Nigeria.

GET THIS PHONE NUMBER DATABASE FOR EDO STATE
DOWNLOAD HERE [[ [url]http://www.nairawall.com/lagos/lekki/resources/business/27 [/url] ]] FOR FREE

OTHER SATES AVAILABLE

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by chidekings(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2015
o42austino:
ok thanks for d info but, dont u think that using debit card will put buyer at risk because i know that once u pay with debit card the money will be taken from ur account immediatly to sellers account, what happends when seller did not perform, how do u recover ur money?

u ask too many questions,

u will be protected by escrow
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Davidolives(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Wizeboy:

oga wizeboy abeg oooooo what if you use all these nigerian shipping agents can ones money b refundable if so which one can you recommend
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Just received my items nw. Time to market.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Davidolives:
oga wizeboy abeg oooooo what if you use all these nigerian shipping agents can ones money b refundable if so which one can you recommend

If you use Nigerian Shipping Agents, your goods will be send to their China office, and they will be the one to send the goods to Nigeria on your behalf. If the goods are faulty, you will need to send it back to China before refund can be made.

For information on Nigeria Shipping Agents, kindly click on this link to choose anyone that will suite your need: https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by jblazy: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
i have an e-book that wil reveal
to u an Asian company wr u can
get phones, powerbanks n
laptops at very cheap prices
and resell here in Nigeria to
make over 300% profit. Imagine getting a samsung galaxy tab 4
@ 100 USD which is abt
N19,000, this same galaxy tab
goes for over N120.000 on jumia
n konga. U can also get a 12000
MAH capacity power bank for as low as 7 USD which is abt
N1,000 and resell here in Nigeria
for over 5k. In this e-book, i wil
also give u the phone numbers
and email addresses of this
Asian merchants where u can discup business wit them
directjy. One major problems
with importing goods is usualy
the mode of payment, but not to
worry yourself about mastercard
and visa card as i wil also show u the sister company of this
website here in Nigeria where u
can make ur paments in naira
and get your goods witin 5
working days. I wil give u the
number of the company's manager plus their office
address. This e-book is fully
loaded, call me 07037416324 to
get ur copy or send a mail to
officialjblazy@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by michylily(f): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
spartoo:

th higher th quality th higher th price
please what is the best way to market my human hair do I Market to salons,market women or individuals?
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by azeshu(f): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
With just

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
michylily:
please what is the best way to market my human hair do I Market to salons,market women or individuals?

wcheva outlet u feel will b more effective for u.
selling to salons will help u make quicker sales
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by skentelelady(f): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
o42austino:
hi i started mini importation recently and i hv got my first order via DHL and the DHL shipping cost reduce my profit drastically, i want to use this shipping that you talked abt, let talk via BBM,whatsapp or phon

SOrry i just got this

hope it is not late
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by skentelelady(f): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Greatihex:
Just received my items nw. Time to market.

Market fast and you will be happy to invest again

All the best bro
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Greatihex(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thanks
skentelelady:

Market fast and you will be happy to invest again

All the best bro
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Geniusvic:
I managed to save up N9,000 from my monthly allowance. Please how can I invest this to make decent profit?
this your question hard with 9k o.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Ladiesman009: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Check My Post: Turn #10k to #100k mthly, Legally.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by babyt66: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Watsapp me 08032493281
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'm a wholesaler of imported selfie sticks.Why don't you hit me up,and ill give u the best price in Nigeria.You can resell and make more money.

If you try to import anything with the amount you have,the price will be high and you may not be able to sell it;because importing is a game of numbers,the higher the quantity the cheaper it is to bring it in.

Holla @ me,ive sold more than 500 pieces.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
hello Wizeboy, Skentelelady I stopped buying from aliexpress for a while and when I tried accessing my account some days ago, my password was said to be incorrect so I opened a new account.
Now th challenge is am being asked for company name, address, tax receipts and other documents I cannot provide because I don't own a company.

Do you hav any idea how I can bypass that?
Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by Wizeboy(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2016
spartoo:
hello Wizeboy, Skentelelady I stopped buying from aliexpress for a while and when I tried accessing my account some days ago, my password was said to be incorrect so I opened a new account.
Now th challenge is am being asked for company name, address, tax receipts and other documents I cannot provide because I don't own a company.

Do you hav any idea how I can bypass that?
Thanks for your prompt response.

I am not aware of any aliexpress new policy of providing such information before registering or buying on the site. Hope you didn't make mistake somewhere. All aliexpress will ask when you click on JOIN FREE are your valid email, First Name, Last Name and password.

Moreso, why didn't you click on forgot password when you couldn't remember your password for the old account, in order to reset the password?

I will advise you to reset password for the old account or better still click on Join Free on aliexpress site.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by spartoo: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
Wizeboy:

I am not aware of any aliexpress new policy of providing such information before registering or buying on the site. Hope you didn't make mistake somewhere. All aliexpress will ask when you click on JOIN FREE are your valid email, First Name, Last Name and password.

Moreso, why didn't you click on forgot password when you couldn't remember your password for the old account, in order to reset the password?

I will advise you to reset password for the old account or better still click on Join Free on aliexpress site.

Thank you very much. I'll do that.
Re: How Can I Invest N9,000?? by incomeboostng: 12:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Geniusvic:
I managed to save up N9,000 from my monthly allowance. Please how can I invest this to make decent profit?
Check this out => https://www.nairaland.com/6370623/earn-12-monthly-returns-investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Poison That Is MMM / Should I Build In Lagos Or In My Home Town or buy Stocks with my N 11 million / Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.