Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,286 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84434 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2008
Ibkaye is 25 but she looks like a 5 year old all togetha with Sima grin

1 Like

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2008
Hi all,

Thanks for d nice words . . . cheesy

I have SAM MILLA and Doyin13 coming up this morning.

So,  watch out

Gabrywyl, can i interview u

SextHotMum, ready for me?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by richo(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2008
SeXYhOTmOM:

looks like fun 2 me grin

richo
aw come u look older dan ur age?
besides that why do people always refer
to Ibkaye as a child
aw old is she sef?

Tgirl abeg i want her interviewed

besides that
richo i have not been seeing ur friend around 4 sometime grin
i hope u remember him (pant of blood)

lol! stop making me laff at that guy again!! gosh so u still remember
well, i look older because we mature alot faster naw, i started having beards at 18yrs old and see the girl on ma profile pix. . . she is same age with me!!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Gabrywyl, can i interview u

Sure my dear but Im not a celebrity sha embarassed

richo:

lol! stop making me laff at that guy again!! gosh so u still remember
well, i look older because we mature alot faster naw, i started having beards at 18yrs old and see the girl on ma profile pix. . . she is same age with me!!

Nah. . . U be senile grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by romsky: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2008
Gabry come bak home
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Gabry(f): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2008
Pomade, where be home?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2008
All comments here pls

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191581.0.html

Gabby, buzz my YIM
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2008
Richo contd

Threads popularly known for: I don't create threads

How did u feel when u were nominated by some of NL's hottest chick as d hottest guy on NL: No comment

Who would u nominate as NL hottest Chick: MissyB, she is got beauty and ok character

Where do u consider the most romantic place to be with a girl:  In a jacuzzi

More questions and comments should go to this thread please

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2008
Guess who we have here? SAM MILLA - one of our moderators on the forum

Origin of ID: My ID is a combination of my name and nickname back in school cos i play good football then

Sex: Male

Hometown: Enugu

Occupation: I am a stand up comedian, also jokes and humour writer with the AFRICAN BULLETIN - a newspaper based in Holland and Spain

Best colour: blue

Best Food: No special food

Musician: Lucky Dube

Best Author: John Grisham, Tom Clancy and James Hardley chase

Film: Lord of the rings

Best Actress: Nollywood : Genevive Nnaji, Hollywood, Angelina Jolie

Best Game: playstation 2

Best Sport: Soccer

Dislikes: I hate people who don't understand jokes and people who take life too serious

Club: Rangers international fc Enugu and Manchester united

Single or Married: Single

Religious belief: Christian - Catholic

Why did u join NL: I joined nairaland when i needed a medium to start making people laugh

Section u frequent most: jokes section

*Peeps* u roll with: seun, clemcykul, studio, gabrywyl, lysaa, Mukina2

Who would u like to date given the opportunity: No one really

Describe yourself in a simple term: i am emotional and shy at times but other times, i am the most humorous and outgoing guy u will ever meet

Most striking thing about your personality: The most striking thing about me is that i manage to laugh through every situation. I am a simple person who managed to have no enemy so far.

General life philosophy:

''Never to dwell in the past, (I should have done this. You did what you could have done.)''

''Never to let the future disturb me.(i will face it with the same weapon of thought i am using against the present.)''

''To believe in something because i know it and not because somebody said it''

''To do good wherever and whenever i can''

Final word to the founder Seun: to keep the candle burning. History will remember those who worked to be remembered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2008
awesome he speak like a real star cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2008
Yes o.

U keep breaking d rule sexy tongue

Comments and questions here

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2008
oh sorry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2008
All put your hands together for the Great RICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin
Mehn . . . you're a super star O.I like the way he answered his questions. kiss kiss grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2008
hey Missy
u never commot my pics o!!!
i am waitin, pls

Besides dat ve got some really juicy gist 4 ur thread
with pics to backup

@richo

aw can i ever forget dat guy

@Tgirl

Keep it up
its really turning out well kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2008
Thanks . . .

There is another thread for comments.

Coming up is Gabrywyl grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
Right now we have . . .  cool

Nairaland username  gabrywyl

Nick name: Gabby or Gabry (My family members and friends call me Nutty Menace)

Origin of User ID: Gabrywyl stands for Gabry Wong Yen Li.

Why did U join NL: Originally, it was to learn Pidgin English and a little of Yoruba language to impress my boyfriend but I got carried away in the Joke Section . . . .   cheesy

Religious belief: Roman Catholic

Section U frequent most visit: JOKES

Sex: Female

Race: ½ Chinese (Hong Kong and China), ¼ Mongolian and ¼ Malaysian (Kadazan)

HomeTown: Labuan Island

Type of Music: Alternative, Rock, RnB, Pop, Classical, Jazz. . .  na waa ohh. . . So many

Occupation: A student studying Masters of Science in Business Management and also working as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director in a Oil and Gas Company (Full time), Sales & Marketing Executive in a Hotel (Part Time) and a Stand up Comedian (Part Time)

Best Colour: I love all colours

Best food: I love almost all the food in the world

Best Game: Street Fightercheesy

Sport: Baseball, Hockey, Rollerblading

Club: Malaysia of Hotel Association (MAH)

Likes: Putting pranks on other people (heheh! Can’t help it sha), Reading novels, Comedy, watching movies, listening to music, Playing music Instruments (Electric, Folk, Bass and Classical Guitar, Piano, Drums, Keyboard and the Recorder) and singing the Karaoke

Dislikes: People who think that they are better than others, Snails (Phobia), Butterflies (Phobia), Racist, Fattiest and Egoistic people

Peeps u roll with on NL: Uhm. . . . . . . SOOOOOOOO MANY. Ok, maybe I’ll name a few. Sam Milla, Sylve11, Disease, Sima, Romade, Arcani, Dani1Luv, Showbobo, Ituen, Baxilexi, Scopium, Ruby_Pearl, habiolah, mogentle, tufe, tytylayor, Rokiatu, SeanT21. . . . na waa ohh. . . I suddenly have a memory loss there. BRB

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: I don’t mind whoever provided that that person is a HE as I’m not a lesbian, they have manners, they are decent and they are nowhere near what I have stated in my Dislike Column but right now, I am in a relationship.

Most striking personality: This is a very difficult question because I feel that every individual’s personality is striking one way or another

Your view about NL: Uhm. . .  I think I’m addicted to it

Describe yourself in a simple term: I’m always witty wherever I go and whatever I do and I easily would make those whom are serious witty as well including my Boss. Heheheh!

Most Striking thing about yourself: People call me hilarious and kolomental for hia so I guess that’s it.   grin

How do u spend a normal day: I work hard and play hard all the time.
General life philosophy: I guess its Live Life to the Fullest , And therefore, I shall live life with full of craziness.

Words for the founder of Nairaland: Ill tell him to take it easy jor. . . Don’t be too serious.

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2008
great clap for gaby smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2008
I'm warning u o Sexy, there is a thread for all this now undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2008
Gabby Contd

Thread popularly known for:

Is gabrywyl Mushlings?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-147333.0.html

Gabrywyl Queen Bee
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-153924.0.html

I fart You Fart, We all fart, So what?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-174686.0.html

Who would u nominate as NL hottest Chick: Definitely RUby_Pearl now known as *Morenike and Sima

Where do u consider the most romantic place to be with a guy: In ma crib

Hottest NL dude : Uby, Disease, Baxilexi, Sylve11

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2008
Tgirl

keep up d good works

Damn Gabby

ur name is long o!!!

i thot i had d longest name
but urs is a whole sentence
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2008
good job there grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2008
Thanks.

but their is a thread for comments and questions

I have romade on roll tongue

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2008
We have the controversial romade in da house.

Is he/she/it a he, she, or it? Let's find out wink

Nairaland ID: romade

Nick name: Rommy or Rommie

Origin of User name: From my Grandma whenever i lie cheesy

Why did U join NL: joined when i was looking for the complete story of Catalina and Sebastian. . . . grin

Religious belief: Pentecostal

Section U frequent most visit: JOKES

Sex: Unisex (Male)

HomeTown: Ijebu N-E

Type of Music: Jazz, Blues, R & B, Pop etc.

Best Colour: Blue

Best food: Junk

Best Game: Formular iv

Sport: Soccer

Club: Arsenal

Dislikes: Sadists, without me you cant kind of people.
Peeps u roll with on NL: Gabryl, Bbeee, Sexyleamon, Rokiatu, Arcani, Scopium, Baxilexi, Dani1luv, Habiolah, Opslag, lysaa well i av a little memory lapse now. . .

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: i av a ring on my third finger

Most striking personality: Everyone is unique in their own way so i wont mention any name

Your view about NL: right spot to unwind

Describe yourself in a simple term: amiable!

Most Striking thing about yourself: I laugh at myself to move on in life

How do u spend a normal day: Business before pleasure when the boss is around.

General life philosophy: Why be an adult if u cant become childish once in a while.
Words for the founder of Nairaland: Humility is the keyword to greatness.

Is this true abt u ( Q: by Princesa):

"about romade,
i know a thing about her/him

he/she is a confused gender individual"

Romade: cos d females wants d guy called romade and d guy wants d girl called romade

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
Gezuz shocked shocked shocked shocked
Romade is Male? I thought she is a gurl.

Well read today's news here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191001.0.html

sorry Tgirl but i couldn't find the other thread.I promise not to digress again grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2008
Romade contd.

Missy B, don't be quick to conclude o . . . It seems romade is a transgendered undecided

Who would u nominate as NL hottest Chick: Sexyleamon, d name says it all

Where do u consider the most romantic place to be with a girl: where you don't have to dump the girl when u are asked to pay up

Hottest NL dude:  beee vs Infobaba

Most striking moment: when the chemistry struck me gbam

What chemistry is that o: Opposite attraction

Ideal partner: Cool, attentive, patient

Another pix attached. I really wonder which of the sexes romade is. . .  undecided

For comments and questions

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2008
i told you he/she is confused undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2008
princesa:

i told you he/she is confused undecided
very confused
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2008
he/she needs confusion mangement class smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2008
tgirl u made a mistake,since romade is not sure of his/her gender u wouldnt have posted the data here,things like this will bore this thread,make it childish and also  make people not give in to any interview

don't post things  like this ,unless d person is st8 forward,my tot sha smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2008
This is interesting. . . .now lets see what some people have to say. tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spenchuks(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2008
i've always said it that this romade has some nuts missing . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hi peeps,

great observation Danke. . .

But he actually confirmed to be then, i was shocked when he gave me d second pix lipsrsealed grin

Anyway, there is another thread for comments and questions

Plz let's follow the rules so that d thread don't get locked.

Danke, how far with ya own?

Respond on d other thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.