Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,111 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84433 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by nemzi: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2009
i should probably be ur first guest. I think it'll be cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
hello
wait for your turn young man sad
newbie with so much daring attitude
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2009
this interview thing is gathering momentum everyday,big up to tgirl,you are a good innovator!.
It's shedding momentum, I'll rather say. It has outlived the steam. It was so hot late last year.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2009
@tkb
na here the witch pursue you reach . . . . no wonder we no see ur brake light

as u don too busy for me nko? had to waka fast na

buzz me, i get gist for u wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
am so screwed embarassed
na so we dey take miss potential boyfriend cry

i really wanna buzz you dude. . . . . . but i cant . . . . reasons best known to me
just try send me mail abeg . . . . . u hide ur own na, else i for send undecided
am waiting smiley

na ur car be that shocked
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2009
am so screwed
na so we dey take miss potential boyfriend

i really wanna buzz you dude. . . . . . but i cant . . . . reasons best known to me
just try send me mail abeg . . . . . u hide ur own na, else i for send
am waiting

na ur car be that

potential boifee ke? grin smurf will kill u grin

ur email is hidden too

i drive a berra car grin ask around
hehehe
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2009
Princesa dear,

Thanx for the birthday wish. How/where have you been now? Happy birthday to u too. Which day is urs exactly?
As per the interview, kindly do me a big favour and mail me. My email is in my profile. Thanx dear.

@ Jarus, am I sensing a tone of disappointment in ur voice?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Princesa dear,

Thanx for the birthday wish. How/where have you been now? Happy birthday to u too. Which day is urs exactly?
As per the interview, kindly do me a big favour and mail me. My email is in my profile. Thanx dear.

@ Jarus, am I sensing a tone of disappointment in ur voice?

I am very much disappointed. . . . . The thread is now a chat room filled with Gossip folks angry angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2009
showbobo:

I am very much disappointed. . . . . The thread is now a chat room filled with Gossip folks angry angry
if you cant bear it, take a dive with the sharks cool

Tgirl4real:

Princesa dear,

mine is 27th . . . . . send me chocolate cake oh wink
and i will send you a mail as soon as i think i should . . . . . i actually requested for it tongue in cheek
anyways thanks for the attention . . . . . . u ar doing a nice job

tkb417:

potential boifee ke? grin smurf will kill u grin

ur email is hidden too

i drive a berra car grin ask around
hehehe
am too smooth skinned and fragile to ask for trouble from your heart throb smurf
not every thing goes as one wants, so i will just stick with Lucy embarassed cos i cant shout cool

but to the real tale
my email isnt hidden, urs isĀ  . . . . . stop playing cathcher game with me and please send the mail
sugar boo, am waiting cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2009
Tkb, if u dare reply this Lol. I will sue u for thread derailment.

@ Showbobo, dont u think u have no right to be disappointed being dat u also refused to grant urs.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2009
Now to the birthday girl,

Happy birthday to you princesa. Wishing you many more years in sound health. Amen. Enjoy ur day darling.

Sorry I didnt catch the joke about the interview. I view NL mostly on my mobile now and I disabled images.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Tkb, if u dare reply this Lol. I will sue u for thread derailment.
derailmet ko detourment ni . . . . . . . dont come between what God has joined together grin

Tgirl4real:

Now to the birthday girl,

Happy birthday to you princesa. Wishing you many more years in sound health. Amen. Enjoy ur day darling.

Sorry I didnt catch the joke about the interview. I view NL mostly on my mobile now and I disabled images.

thanks for the birthday wishes, but i dint see the chocolate cake wink
anyway even if you are browsing with your phone doesent make you not read and understand what i meant, beside which it wasnt a joke or a sarcastic remark . . . . its just plain truth, i couldnt grant an interview now, besides
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ok sweets
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
princesa:

if you cant bear it, take a dive with the sharks cool

Not really,I'm not gonna emulate your birdbrained folks. . . . . angry angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by timmfikk(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2009
@Princesa,
derailmet ko detourment ni . . . . . . . dont come between what God has joined together

Na you come be God wey dey Join pple now,

Ur dyabman dey wait for u ooo, bed of same feather tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Ok sweets
any time wink

showbobo:

Not really,I'm not gonna emulate your birdbrained folks. . . . . angry angry
i guess its too lily a pain for you
why dont you bite a naked wire . . . . . lessen the pain of ur anger
or better still talk to my Medicured hands and slim sexy waist cool

timmfikk:

@Princesa,
Na you come be God wey dey Join pple now,

Ur dyabman dey wait for u ooo, bed of same feather tongue
it was actuall used literarily dummy, i cant ever play God wink
and for the records Dyab is a frnd nothing special, not my kind
and i can choose whom i want cool

take it or leave it or shove it down your throat tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2009
princesa:

any time wink
i guess its too lily a pain for you
why dont you bite a naked wire . . . . . lessen the pain of ur anger
or better still talk to my Medicured hands and slim sexy waist cool
it was actuall used literarily dummy, i cant ever play God wink
and for the records Dyab is a frnd nothing special, not my kind
and i can choose whom i want cool

take it or leave it or shove it down your throat tongue
I guess being SEXY has changed its meaning undecided sexy ma ass
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by kay9(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
Just being curious.

Tg, last i was here - bout a life-time ago grin - the place was teaming with celebrities. But now. . . well, not echo what Clemcy said, but umm, i think the party has lost some momentum. So what happened?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2009
What happened is dat I got a new job. I am on vacation. Lol. I can resume with u Kay9
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Ben13: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2009
thanx for the releif.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2009
showbobo:

I guess being SEXY has changed its meaning undecided sexy ma ass
talk to the hands cool

hi ben, Tgirl, kay9
wats up wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
No more interviews? cool tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2009
and what's with the mood swings undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2009
There not!n to it! tongue

Any interview? cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2009
ask the journalist cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2009
Hu? tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
dont play dumb . . . . doesent suit ur prettiness

Tgirl offcourse cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2009
Could ask ker 4 me? dhiz thread iz gettin dry tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2009
i really dont see why i should care cool
do you? tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
Yu do care! stop frontin'!! angry cheesy tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2009
me not fronting atall wink
cos
* i never was a celebrities or upclose and personal with Nairalanders regular poster
* i never was co-operative with the celebrities interviewed here
* neither did i accept to grant an interview cool

so sweety, i dont care . . . . . . not in the least tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2009
Yanyanayan!! pbbbtt! tongue Oh well! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.