Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. (3204 Views)

Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / PIX: Boko Haram Armoured Tank Destroyed By Camerounian Army As Troops Rout 600 / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by publisher(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Boko Haram has always been a Nigerian problem; for many years, the Nigerian government had complained that Boko Haram uses Camerounian territory to launch attacks on Nigeria. A top Nigerian diplomat even described Cameroun as the weak link in our cross-border terror war.

All of a sudden, Cameroun 'woke up' and began what looked like a stepping up of attacks against Boko Haram. Unfortunately, all Cameroun did was wage a propaganda war against Boko Haram aimed SOLELY at embarassing Nigeria.

Every other week,we are innundated with ficticious news that Cameroun had just killed multitudes of Boko Haram members. Never for once has Cameroun showed pictures of the hundreds of insurgents they claimed to have killed. All Cameroun did was rely on 'self-hating Nigerians' to rebroadcast such fake news and castigate their own Nigerian army.

Unknown to most Nigerians, Cameroun has a very weak army with combined personnel of less than 15 thousand. Cameroun relies on France for everything. In Camerounian towns like Yaounde and Douala, bottled water, beef and bread consumed by their middle class is imported from France.

Boko Haram many times humiliated Cameroun by openly kidnaping government officials (or their wives), Chinese workers and tourists. When this happens, Cameroun's government pays a ransome to free these captives, only to issue statements that they've killed insurgents and rescued victims-with no evidence.

Cameroun, weeks back went as far as reporting that some 480 Nigerian soldiers (tactically retreating from battle) had fled and defected into Cameroun. As expected,some 'self-hating' Nigerians ran with the news. Where are those 480 Nigerian soldiers today? Have they applied for assylum in Cameroun? No, these brave soldiers rejoined their team in Nigeria and they are now, part and parcel of the patriotic crew currently dealing with Boko Haram.

Just recently some Camerounian official took to the social media to claim they had just killed Shekau in a cross-border raid. Hours ago, they posted pictures of the alleged dead Shekau, PICTURES that had already circulated in Nigeria since Friday night.

The Camerounian official(s) were so dumb not to realize that 1. Konduga is no where near the Camerounian border 2.The Nigeria military had since paraded some of Shekau's favourite weapons including an APC plus pictures of other dead insurgents. 3. Why are some Boko Haram fighters surrendering to the Nigerian army and not the Camerounian army?

While we commend our armed forces thus far, we urge them not to relent as the name 'Abubakar Shekau' is more of a myth than an individual. Another Shekau can resurface tomorrow; the real battle is against the doctrine of Boko Haram and all those that have subscribed to it.

God bless Nigeria.

Source: My opinion

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Jmain: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Correct Person . . . . . Your wordings legit . . . . I don knack one share give your ogbonge opinion cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by donphilopus: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
You've said it all. I was perplexed when I saw that the picture the Cameroonian Military is parading as Shekau is the same picture that the Nigerian Military has also been spreading!

2 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by BlackTechnology: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cameroon na wa for them

2 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by RedEboe(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
publisher: Boko Haram has always been a Nigerian problem; for many years, the Nigerian government had complained that Boko Haram uses Camerounian territory to launch attacks on Nigeria. A top Nigerian diplomat even described Cameroun as the weak link in our cross-border terror war.

All of a sudden, Cameroun 'woke up' and began what looked like a stepping up of attacks against Boko Haram. Unfortunately, all Cameroun did was wage a propaganda war against Boko Haram aimed SOLELY at embarassing Nigeria.

Every other week,we are innundated with ficticious news that Cameroun had just killed multitudes of Boko Haram members. Never for once has Cameroun showed pictures of the hundreds of insurgents they claimed to have killed. All Cameroun did was rely on 'self-hating Nigerians' to rebroadcast such fake news and castigate their own Nigerian army.

Unknown to most Nigerians, Cameroun has a very weak army with combined personnel of less than 15 thousand. Cameroun relies on France for everything. In Camerounian towns like Yaounde and Douala, bottled water, beef and bread consumed by their middle class is imported from France.

Boko Haram many times humiliated Cameroun by openly kidnaping government officials (or their wives), Chinese workers and tourists. When this happens, Cameroun's government pays a ransome to free these captives, only to issue statements that they've killed insurgents and rescued victims-with no evidence.

Cameroun, weeks back went as far as reporting that some 480 Nigerian soldiers (tactically retreating from battle) had fled and defected into Cameroun. As expected,some 'self-hating' Nigerians ran with the news. Where are those 480 Nigerian soldiers today? Have they applied for assylum in Cameroun? No, these brave soldiers rejoined their team in Nigeria and they are now, part and parcel of the patriotic crew currently dealing with Boko Haram.

Just recently some Camerounian official took to the social media to claim they had just killed Shekau in a cross-border raid. Hours ago, they posted pictures of the alleged dead Shekau, PICTURES that had already circulated in Nigeria since Friday night.

The Camerounian official(s) were so dumb not to realize that 1. Konduga is no where near the Camerounian border 2.The Nigeria military had since paraded some of Shekau's favourite weapons including an APC plus pictures of other dead insurgents. 3. Why are some Boko Haram fighters surrendering to the Nigerian army and not the Camerounian army?

While we commend our armed forces thus far, we urge them not to relent as the name 'Abubakar Shekau' is more of a myth than an individual. Another Shekau can resurface tomorrow; the real battle is against the doctrine of Boko Haram and all those that have subscribed to it.

God bless Nigeria.

Source: My opinion

@OP, MAY GOD BLESS YOU, whoever you are.

5 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by stabillo(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Don't mind the shameless people, trying to sabotage the efforts of the Nigerian Army. Kudos to NA

4 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by tpia1: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
when will people understand the role of the media in all this?

3 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by atlwireles: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
I cannot blame Cameroun, nah we give them mouth. I actually saw threads, where our so called Nairaland military experts were comparing Nigeria's army to cameroun, that was enough insult for me. angry angry angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
countries that have embarrassed Nigeria in 2014: Ghana, south Africa, Cameroon. and?
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by RedEboe(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
atlwireles: I cannot blame Cameroun, nah we give them mouth. I actually saw threads, where our so called Nairaland military experts were comparing Nigeria's army to cameroun, that was enough insult for me. angry angry angry angry angry

LOL...heavy insult.

I heard that Cameroon has been an oil producing country since 1960s, but all their oil wells belongs to France.
I also heard that the French parliament in Paris approves Cameroon's annual budget.

8 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by opportunist: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmm
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by onila(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
fcck cameroon
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by chimzyblack(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
thank u op!! i wonder when nigerians will have common sense? even when i saw that pic, i was shocked as to how a pic that the nigerian military released last weekend together with the apc and hilux vehicles seized from the boko haram insurgent suddenly becomes a cameroonian property.
Nigerians have to learn to appreciate their own or else things like this will continue to repeat itself.

NIGERIANS LACKING COMMON SENSE SINCE 1960!!
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by NaMe4: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks op. I was perplexed when I saw that headline a day ago.
That further confirmed the unprofessional attitude of many of our media personnel.

It's virtually impossible for Camerounian army to invade Nigerian territory up to Konduga town. Konduga is next to the State capital after Dalori.
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by RedEboe(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
NaMe4: Thanks op. I was perplexed when I saw that headline a day ago.
That further confirmed the unprofessional attitude of many of our media personnel.

It's virtually impossible for Camerounian army to invade Nigerian territory up to Konduga town. Konduga is next to the State capital after Dalori.

Our media just has to wake up and confirm stories before posting it on their websites. Simple
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Vikky014(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
hmmmmm i wunt blame dem i can only blame gullible nigerians dt believd d news.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by seankafor(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
the 7battalion of our troops can single handedly invade cameroun of a country.
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
most Nigerians who are doing this do it out of hatred to GEJ and his govt and nothing more.
I wonder how anybody can believe Cameroonian army can fight boko haram. the same cameroon gerndame that only dance makossa in their duty post?
truth is cameroon has never confronted BH because dey feel if dey give BH their space dey will be left alone. I pity dem cos once BH see dey cant win in Nigeria, dey will turn to d next obvious option which is cameroon.
wonder how people could be so daft to believe d propaganda of her being rescued and yet no picture of her a good 3 months after being released.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by SporaD8: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
when a Giant goes to the ring and start punching himself instead of the opponent, his adversary can only wait for him to wear himself out before giving the giant a finishing blow!
Nigeria is surrounded by neighbors who don't wish her well, these neighbours can only lay-in-wait for Nigerians to use their mouth destroy the country before helping themselves to the spoils.
Nigerians should wise up. united we stand; divided we fall.

3 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
na dis kind news suppose dey front page not only to sensitize nigerians on the evil propaganda by our apc brothers but also to shame cameroun govt and her people for misinforming the whole world about their fight against insurgency in the western country.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by RedEboe(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
IbokUtoroh: na dis kind news suppose dey front page not only to sensitize nigerians on the evil propaganda by our apc brothers but also to shame cameroun govt and her people for misinforming the whole world about their fight against insurgency in the western country.
God bless Nigeria.

WORD

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by CoolKizzy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
op is a binary thinker, I like identifying with binary thinkers.
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Raypawer(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Other Nations hating on Nigeria since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by sunday0008(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2014
I dont knw why dis so call cameroun of a tin hate naija to d core. I can recall back den in july when dey close bother against nigeria al because of B/H issue, they nearly die then because there isnt enof food supply to there country becos they relied on food dt comes from nigeria especially frm northern part of nigeria. It was during fasting period of d muslim. Wt a country.
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Aksonman: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Maybe its about time Nigeria pulls a 'Russia' on Cameroun by annexing the English speaking side of Southern Cameroun. I understand those guys used to be Nigerians before voting to join Cameroun in the 60s. I heard many of them want to become Nigerians badly-there are addicted to Naija music, movies, lifestyle,everything.
At a later date,we may consider annexing Benin republic.
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Aksonman: 1:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Raypawer: God bless Nigeria

Amen
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by ResourceMan(m): 2:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Cameroun! What a useless country.

News From Cameroun:
1. [s]Cameroun Army Kills 500 boko haram members[/s]
2. [s]Cameroun army frees county's PM wife 2 hours after her kidnap[/s]
3. [s]Cameroun Army shell boko haram inside Nigeria.[/s]
4. [s]Cameroun army kills abubakar shekau inside Nigeria[/s]
5. 1000 Nigeria Army deffects to Cameroun

Watch this irritating fake and badly prepared home video by bbc and cnn reporters FILM-MAKERS on Cameroun vs Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkZy0mu46NM

Very annoying video, imagine how comfortable the useless reporter was during the movie.

FACT
Cameroun armies never shelled any part of Nigeria territory
The useless camerounian armies spend most of their times on propaganda and slamming Nigeria's Army image than they are fighting boko haram.
Boko haram still have Camerounian Vice Prime ministers wife as hostage more than 3 months after her kidnap. In fact, reports have it that she is 2 months pregnant right now.
Shame to foolish Nigerians who believe any news from Cameroun and boko haram and denies credible news from Nigeria Army
Shame to Nigeria's mostly black Market and copy and paste journalists.
God punish all enemies of Nigeria.

God Bless Me
God Bless Nigeria Army
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless G.E.J
Meanwhile G.E.J Till 2019

All haters, Bad-Belle people and Enemies of Nigeria should simply Go and Do an Oshiomhole
They Should Go and Die!

2 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Aksonman: 3:05am On Sep 23, 2014
ResourceMan: Cameroun! What a useless country.

News From Cameroun:
1. [s]Cameroun Army Kills 500 boko haram members[/s]
2. [s]Cameroun army frees county's PM wife 2 hours after her kidnap[/s]
3. [s]Cameroun Army shell boko haram inside Nigeria.[/s]
4. [s]Cameroun army kills abubakar shekau inside Nigeria[/s]
5. 1000 Nigeria Army deffects to Cameroun

Watch this irritating fake and badly prepared home video by bbc and cnn reporters FILM-MAKERS on Cameroun vs Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkZy0mu46NM

Very annoying video, imagine how comfortable the useless reporter was during the movie.

FACT
Cameroun armies never shelled any part of Nigeria territory
The useless camerounian armies spend most of their times on propaganda and slamming Nigeria's Army image than they are fighting boko haram.
Boko haram still have Camerounian Vice Prime ministers wife as hostage more than 3 months after her kidnap. In fact, reports have it that she is 2 months pregnant right now.
Shame to foolish Nigerians who believe any news from Cameroun and boko haram and denies credible news from Nigeria Army
Shame to Nigeria's mostly black Market and copy and paste journalists.
God punish all enemies of Nigeria.

God Bless Me
God Bless Nigeria Army
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless G.E.J
Meanwhile G.E.J Till 2019

All haters, Bad-Belle people and Enemies of Nigeria should simply Go and Do an Oshiomhole
They Should Go and Die!

LOL...are you serious about Cameroun's deputy PM's wife still in custody? I heard something similar last month

2 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by ResourceMan(m): 3:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Aksonman:

LOL...are you serious about Cameroun's deputy PM's wife still in custody? I heard something similar last month
Yes O.
They and the French are currently negotiating and re-negotiating her ransome. But, with the death of shekau 2, her ransome money will certainly increase again. Meanwhile, rumours have it that her kidnappers have planted nuts in her w--b.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by gunuvi(m): 4:39am On Sep 23, 2014
ResourceMan:
Yes O.
They and the French are currently negotiating and re-negotiating her ransome. But, with the death of shekau 2, her ransome money will certainly increase again. Meanwhile, rumours have it that her kidnappers have planted nuts in her w--b.
lobatan
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by fr3do(m): 4:43am On Sep 23, 2014
And to think we didn't declare war on them.
Nigerians, we like underating ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession / Why I Think The "Traveler" (the Lagos Abuja Walker) Is Lying! Volunteers Needed! / NATO In Confusion As Russia Bomb ISIS Targets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.