Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. (889 Views)

How Can I Cure Clipper Bumps / HELP! How Do I Cure This Chronic Acne(pimples)?? / How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. by Karlebolu(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
The thing is that I hsve this stretch mark at my back and I am really tired of seeing this mark, pls tell me how to get rid of this mark.

...one thing that pain me most is that I can put off my singlet anyhow when I am outside, just cause of this mark.

so people, I beg what cream or lotion can I use. embarassed embarassed

Thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. by galaxy304: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin
Karlebolu: The thing is that I hsve this stretch mark at my back and I am really tired of seeing this mark, pls tell me how to get rid of this mark.

...one thing that pain me most is that I can put off my singlet anyhow when I am outside, just cause of this mark.

Karlebolu: The thing is that I hsve this stretch mark at my back and I am really tired of seeing this mark, pls tell me how to get rid of this mark.

ha remove wat?....God natural tattoo...u are beautifully and wonderfully made
Re: How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. by hapyneso: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Stretch Marks.....Natural tattoo all d way!

Anyway some say "Ori" helps to fade it off.
Re: How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. by Karlebolu(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
galaxy304: grin[color=#000099][/color]ha remove wat?....God natural tattoo...u are beautifully and wonderfully made

bro I am not joking here o

Imagine this, I have six pack but I can't show it off just cause of this marks, Imagine if I were to go to the beach or even a pool how am I going to do it, so pls be serious na beg I dey beg you! embarassed embarassed cry
Re: How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. by Karlebolu(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg make una say say something cry cry embarassed sad
angry
Re: How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. by Emmaesty(f): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Try cocoa butter cream
Re: How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. by Addywraps: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2014
You can try the it work stretch mark cream...you can message me for more info
I have had client used this cream and it really works. You can also follow me on instagram @addywraps or bbm 7B4E1B04

Re: How Can I Cure Stretch Marks. by Karlebolu(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Addywraps: You can try the it work stretch mark cream...you can message me for more info
I have had client used this cream and it really works. You can also follow me on instagram @addywraps or bbm 7B4E1B04

let's talk it here ma'am.

How much is the cream and where can I get it? cry

(1) (Reply)

Help With Solutions To Testicles Pain.. / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Drugs/pills To Burn Belly Fat, To Foods And Exercise? / What Your Pimples Say About Your Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.