Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures (12146 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Kirinwa: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am highly demoralized as I love my wife and can't seem to fathom how she could betray me with my landlord.

This happened on Sunday. I had left for church without my wife after she complained of not feeling fine to accompany me. So on reaching the church I remembered a package I was supposed to deliver to a brother and had to rush back home to fetch it.

On getting to my house I was hearing soft moans so I was quite disturbed believing my wife to be in pains. So I entered the house and saw a big trouser on my sofa I knew it wasn't mine, even saw my wife's pant and underwear littered on the floor. My mind started racing I prayed silently it wasn't what I was thinking.

Immediately I entered my room I got the biggest shock of my entire existence my landlord on top of my wife and my supposedly sick wife holding his waist. I shouted What! The landlord took off but not before I had taken a quick snap as I had my phone in my hands.

Am seriously hurting as I can't understand what could make her behave in such manner.

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ok so wetin you want make we do naaa? undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Holywizard: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kamar!!! Pls if ur daughter is up to 16yrs give me her contact so dat kamar will still ve to work through me via her to reach u...ntooor!!
U went and married an Edo woman whom u met at a club.
Something is telling me that ur landlord promised her heaven & earth
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
undecided have you paid your house rent ?

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Charles4075(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op, watin you want make we do na? This one wa dem ban me so for romance section, oga seun watin I do?
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Rosarie(f): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
so sorrry mr. Must rilly hurt like hell.betrayel is soo painful.dt is one thing i can not ctand in marriage.cheating.ve nevr experienced it n pray not to.so sorry
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
I saw this same post on Facebook or so......well, pele for everything
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by polz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmm
Nairalanderz be faking stories since 900QD
So u caught ur aclaimed wife wif ur landlord, nd d only tin u could fink of...

...Was 2 take a shot?? undecided
A black man won't do dat bruv!!

13 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by olu77(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Your wife fine o. Maybe she is helping out with the rent. She must be a very supportive wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
It's a super story....
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
I have seen that picture sometime last year. Op you can lie for africa o!

18 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by MARKone(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
olu77: Your wife fine o. Maybe she is helping out with the rent. She must be a very supportive wife.

Na wetin cross my mind. OP you have a supportive wife, taking care of Rent till yawa gas.

You, Try pay next year rent via Land lady cool
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Damsman10(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
polz: Hmmm

unreal
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Nairalane: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
The picture unveils the truth. The story is a sunlight tale. 1. See d dress the husband wore to the church. 2. Ur wife's immediate action will not be to cry remorsefully. The landlord even has a towel.
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by polz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Damsman10:

unreal
Etz obvious
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nairalane: The picture unveils the truth. The story is a sunlight tale. 1. See d dress the husband wore to the church. 2. Ur wife's immediate action will not be to cry remorsefully. The landlord even has a towel.

Lol... The C.I.D will be glad to have you among 'em.
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Kirinwa: 3:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Nairalane: The picture unveils the truth. The story is a sunlight tale. 1. See d dress the husband wore to the church. 2. Ur wife's immediate action will not be to cry remorsefully. The landlord even has a towel.

Am a young guy so jeans and T-shirts still appeal. You don't knnow my wife so why dictate her reaction?
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Kirinwa: 4:03am On Sep 23, 2014
polz: Hmmm

If I had hit him I would be jailed. Where will you be except here to comment how stupid I was for killing a man while yet others will say bi.tches aint loyal when it appears on frontpage.

I did it for pishurs crew so they can believe
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by GetUmad: 4:05am On Sep 23, 2014
I shouted What! The
landlord took off but not before I had taken a
quick snap as I had my phone in my hands.

And the picture above was the one you quickly took with the phone you had in your hand right? You refused to tell us the part that you returned home with your cousin that helped you pin the man down while trying to "quickly" take the snapshot.

Abeg if ona wan cook zobo mey ona dey add all d required ingredients. Zobo when nor sweet dey purge belle.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32am On Sep 23, 2014
NinoBrown888: undecided have you paid your house rent ?

Lmaoo! See queshun e grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Samchelsea(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Kirinwa:

If I had hit him I would be jailed. Where will you be except here to comment how stupid I was for killing a man while yet others will say bi.tches aint loyal when it appears on frontpage.

I did it for pishurs crew so they can believe
Mr man stop deceiving yourself thinking we nairalanders are illiterates
1...This pix was circulated on facebook and some blogs sometime last year so if you didn't see it maybe you just started using an internet enabled phone the day you created this topic
2....You can't claim you snapped the pix cos both of your hands were on him so which hand did you use in snapping the pix?
3.....You caught your wife and your landlord in bed and the next thing was for the man to agree to sit down like he was about to undergo a make up session and then you used your invisible hand to snap him.....please wake up from your dream, its too early to start the day with lies

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by wealthuwa20: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Holywizard]Kamar!!! Pls if ur daughter is up to 16yrs give me her contact so dat kamar will still ve to work through me via her to reach u...ntooor!!
U went and married an Edo woman whom u met at a club.
Something is telling me that ur landlord promised her heaven & earth [/quote\] who told U̶̲̥̅̊ she Ȋ̝̊̅§ a Benin woman,some of U̶̲̥̅̊ come here just to take insult dat wiℓℓ last a long tym.A̶̲̥̅♏ sure ϔσùr mum Ȋ̝̊̅§ a victim too.tribalistic maggot.
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by kreamidiva(f): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Kirinwa:

Am a young guy so jeans and T-shirts still appeal. You don't knnow my wife so why dictate her reaction?

Haa! That hand I'm seeing there isn't the hand of a young man o. And i thought u said the guy took off and u were able to catch him on camera as he fled. How come he's sitting on the bed being held down while someone took the pictures?

Well, one prayer i have for you is that you don't suffer that kind of betrayal.
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2014
kreamidiva:

Haa! That hand I'm seeing there isn't the hand of a young man o. And i thought u said the guy took off and u were able to catch him on camera as he fled. How come he's sitting on the bed being held down while someone took the pictures?

Well, one prayer i have for you is that you don't suffer that kind of betrayal.

How are you kreamidiva
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by sheunfemix: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Stupiid op cheesy how come he snapped himself along with the wife and the landlord. And y censor the landlord's face. U must think we are all fools here on NL. Mtschew

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by 0955eb027(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Story wey I don read tey tey... Happened in an hotel room somewhere in lagos... Infact d lady was said to be pregnant

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by roufy235(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by egopersonified(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2014
As you have said, so shall it be unto you. Amen.
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by miqos02(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
sorry oh
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Graceland1(f): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Op, is that your wish? because this picture don tey for internet o. Mtcheeew.
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Divalyn(f): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
berem: I have seen that picture sometime last year. Op you can lie for africa o!
OP means what pls?
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by charijee(f): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
NinoBrown888: undecided have you paid your house rent ?

choi!!....what a question

(1) (2) (Reply)

End of Part 1 / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? / Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.