Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria (2044 Views)

Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up / Olojede Wins $100k Mcnulty Prize. Prize Elevates Journalism In Nigeria -wsj / Useless Journalism In Nigeria (Name and Shame) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Sorry Ngwakwe! I know were you not relieved of your job as a moderator here, you would have stifled this breaking news!

Now to the posers you raised above, let me also remind you that, it is not job of The Daily times Newspaper to list the account numbers, houses or wives as you postulated, but the security arm of government who are paid to do this kind of job.

Ihejirika is a disgrace to entire igbo race. Just admit it bros.

Good night!

STFU!

IT'S not d job of daily times to list evidence as alleged but it's their job to fabricate lies and smear campaign all geared towards character assassination of the same person they claimed was revenging Biafra war loss.

Shame to u and ur yoruba lineage.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Re: Ihejirika-gate And Journalism In Nigeria by makhez019(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dear moderators, I posted a thread online, "20 reasons why we shld not vote for the general". I tink it shld be at d front page, for the sake of equity and fairness. Pls ma esteemed moderator see to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Secondary School Where Students Sit On Floor, Windows To Receive Lectures / How Is President Jonathan Corruopt? / Pastor Osibanjo Preaching The 'word' On Streets Of Lagos - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.