Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. (15254 Views)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Jairusben and tymax girls go swear for una
dahs d point a girl has sworn for me dat i will never find love...
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Jairusben and tymax girls go swear for una
dahs d point a girl has sworn for me dat i will never find true love...
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by chinazaekperem2: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yea. Guys prefer to give girls gift at their own free will not when it's been demanded by the girl. But check your speed level next time when you see such gurls so you no go go jam transformer because of a woman grin
lolzzzz, each time i call this girl she will always ask me what am gonna buy for her and i usually feel uncomfortable with such questions.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Adesiji77: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yea. Guys prefer to give girls gift at their own free will not when it's been demanded by the girl. But check your speed level next time when you see such gurls so you no go go jam transformer because of a woman grin

Word! wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lolzzzz, each time i call this girl she will always ask me what am gonna buy for her and i usually feel uncomfortable with such questions.
haha..had a gf like dat..omo d tactics i cary break up with her ehhn..she no go ever forget me for her life
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by chinazaekperem2: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: haha..had a gf like dat..omo d tactics i cary break up with her ehhn..she no go ever forget me for her life
seriously, i can willingly spend 50k on a girl in a night but find it difficult to give her 5k if she's the demanding type.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Tymax(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: dahs d point a girl has sworn for me dat i will never find true love...
Hehehe Ladies are emotional sha. grin
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax:
Hehehe Ladies are emotional sha. grin
yaa..bt am nt..i can fake it sha
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wealthyegg: pls OP,,,, aw abt mumu girls like us dah constantly buys gifts, pay at resturants and all and stil gives cash to guys, ur advice please...in between my Ex stil dey owe me 30k and i go collect am if not dis life in heaven or my next LIFE i go collect am walai angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided

My dear it's not wrong to give a helping hand to the guy you love but don't overdo it. And it all depends on what ground you give him the money. And as for buying gifts and paying at restaurant, it's normal at least once in a while not all the time. A guy that loves you will not allow you to spend for him that much. They always want to spend on a woman they love, it's gives them a sense of been the man and the head but when it's the other way round Abeg I advise you call it off.

Your ex is still owing you shocked. I don't know what happened between you too but am sorry to tell you that since both of you are no longer dating it's better you forget the money. All follow join for ex. grin. Next time watch and mind how your spend. It's very important.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lolzzzz, each time i call this girl she will always ask me what am gonna buy for her and i usually feel uncomfortable with such questions.

Why na? tongue. Why feel uncomfortable. In relationships if you find out anything that is making you uncomfortable in a guy or girl, it's better you tell the person and sort it out. If not the person will keep making you uncomfortable with his/her demand.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by chinazaekperem2: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Why na? tongue. Why feel uncomfortable. In relationships if you find out anything that is making you uncomfortable in a guy or girl, it's better you tell the person and sort it out. If not the person will keep making you uncomfortable with his/her demand.
i don't how to tell a girl when she demands a lot, i only know how to avoid such a girl.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: dahs d point a girl has sworn for me dat i will never find true love...

I talk am. Na so your sin reach? shocked
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax: undecided

Oga wetin?
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Tymax(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Oga wetin?
Madam, I should be the one asking. undecided
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax:
Madam, I should be the one asking. undecided

With that your face me no fit talk anything.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Tymax(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

With that your face me no fit talk anything.
Nice one. grin
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

I talk am. Na so your sin reach? shocked
at d end she disannouced it..so am nt under any spell.. i doubt if doz tin work sef
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: at d end she disannouced it..so am nt under any spell.. i doubt if doz tin work sef

Ok oo. Good for you. As for whether it works, if your guilty there are chances that it may work but if you're not then you are free from all curse.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by blake777(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Preach!!
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by valdes00(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
OGANTAP:

I ENJOY FUNNY GAI'S LIKE U !
Am nt funny bro, I only said my mind... Lobatan
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Wealthyegg(f): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Thanx dear, hmmm my own case is so pathetic dah on his birthday he specifically told me the kinda gift he wants and as stupid as i am i got it for him>>... a customized chelsea jersey..ordered from kaymu..( imagine the cost) to com follow join my stupidity i still took him out to domino pizza ikeja adn the cinema... Fuel his car and paid for all We ate 2geda..... Mumu friends always dey get crace frends na him.... Na him my one and only Shade say.. Make i collect money from the guy... was naive as to aw to go about it buh dunno....... so i stylishly took his black berry playbook and sold it..... NOTE Av calculated all the money spent on him and was like about 48k... sold his playbook for 22k and that boils down to the remaining 30k am to collect from him.... Lobatan....Me don wise tikpe tikpe cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool undecided

My dear it's not wrong to give a helping hand to the guy you love but don't overdo it. And it all depends on what ground you give him the money. And as for buying gifts and paying at restaurant, it's normal at least once in a while not all the time. A guy that loves you will not allow you to spend for him that much. They always want to spend on a woman they love, it's gives them a sense of been the man and the head but when it's the other way round Abeg I advise you call it off.

Your ex is still owing you shocked. I don't know what happened between you too but am sorry to tell you that since both of you are no longer dating it's better you forget the money. All follow join for ex. grin. Next time watch and mind how your spend. It's very important.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Wealthyegg][/quote]

Babe naa for dream all this happened abi na for real life shocked.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by mikron(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
My present babe is guilty as charged of this offence
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Wealthyegg(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

For Real....... ish we i still dey text am every day dey remind am say him dey owe me money.

Babe naa for dream all this happened abi na for real life shocked.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Wealthyegg][/quote]

Ok. Keep trying and remember to give me my own share of the money once you collect it that's if he's ever going to pay it back.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Wealthyegg(f): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Babe Na to give you sure pass

Ok. Keep trying and remember to give me my own share of the money once you collect it that's if he's ever going to pay it back.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Barezzi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
krall: I am beginning to suspect my girlfriend angry
grin grin grin
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Youngpo413: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Wealthyegg: pls OP,,,, aw abt mumu girls like us dah constantly buys gifts, pay at resturants and all and stil gives cash to guys, ur advice please...in between my Ex stil dey owe me 30k and i go collect am if not dis life in heaven or my next LIFE i go collect am walai angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided

your Ex was very cute,I believe...

You sef you fine o,I mean natural beauty.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Wealthyegg(f): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Youngpo413:

your Ex was very cute,I believe...

You sef you fine o,I mean natural beauty.

Fank u... And yep d guy is quite... Na reason y i dey always dey hapi to break record for am be dat... eva since den, sworn never to date anu attractive guy.. poor or Rich cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by 100Cents: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
She is always demanding for one thing or the other..

She is always jumping from one man to another.

She sees herself as a big price men must pay to have.

She lacks conscience and does not know the value of what she is given..
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
mikron:
My present babe is guilty as charged of this offence

Kpele ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Youngpo413: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wealthyegg:

Fank u... And yep d guy is quite... Na reason y i dey always dey hapi to break record for am be dat... eva since den, sworn never to date anu attractive guy.. poor or Rich cry

hehehe,not all attractive guys are jerks sha,they are good ones but rare...
I mean tall,handsome,rich,humble,FAITHFUL,intelligent,jovial,NEAT etc etc...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOUSE FOR SALE.... ASKING PRICE 10-50M / My Girl Just Increased In Weight And Boothy Size / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.