Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77575 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Advantages Of Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's a mixture of medical and social advantages.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with STIs·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

Do you agree with all these points?

278 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
nice post.. very true

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg person wer d use alom na virgin ?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: Abeg person wer d use alom na virgin ?

nah!!!

she go b secondary virgin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by 2romantic: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
They r all through

nice post.

I wish our Nairaland babes would keep themselves and stay away from sex till their wedding night.

But d ones that r already deflowered should stop sex and turn to secondary virgins.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
And the disadvantages are?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
1 and 4 are not totally true.

8 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by seunmsg(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Story for the gods. So many advantages are dia in being non virgin.

8 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Mfemi53(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is really good shout out to the op!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by englishmart(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
A virgin can be rapped. And when she gets rapped. Then the above listed is. Possible.

13 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Xsenga(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
THANK GOD. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by balogundayo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock!

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Henrypraise: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
rokiatu: And the disadvantages are?

U can highlight d disavantages 4 us.

M waitin 4 d slacked, loosed n patched ones to flood d tread wit hate n disadvantages of virginity. Or d dudes hu I term "cocksuckers" to cum castigate d op.

Female virginity all d way.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Anoda thread created to indirectly bash d non virgin ladies... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Seems there are no ladies on NL for this write up... OP, more power to ur elbow jhor

4 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
I am Male and a Virgin.

Oh Lord!, how nice. smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Heycube(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well I beliv u all knw dt der is artificial virginity now so, if u come across one dnt be surprise.

Virgin or no Virgin wat really mata is LOVE. It overcomes everytin.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: Anoda thread to indirectly bash ladies... Bwhahahahahahahaha... It's seems as if there are no ladies on NL for this write up... OP, more power to ur elbow jhor

It might be an avenue for bashing ladies but the 'Original post' is directed to both ladies and men.

Quit diverting.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony: .
d plot thickens as d lions lie in wait.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by adonbilivit: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
op are you a virgin?...why do vigins love wearing loose skirts? i will tell u. it is because most of them are looking for quickies

4 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by oseiwe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
angry

EDIT:

Lalasticlala, you are spreading false information and it's against one of Nairaland's rules.

I patiently await a counter thread.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
adonbilivit: op are you a virgin?
u won't believe even if he told u!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yeah u are right! agree with you

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Surplus90(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
its a virture to be a virgin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: u won't believe even if he told u!

wow! perfect response on my behalf, his moniker says it all. lol

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: d plot thickens as d lions lie in wait.

Ermm, what do you mean?

I wanted to type something and my phone tripped off.

Recheck my quoted Post.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by adonbilivit: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
lalasticlala:

wow! perfect response on my behalf, his moniker says it all. lol
advising people to keep being virgins while you go about "kpanshing"...

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Ermm, what do you mean?

I wanted to type something and my phone tripped off.

Recheck my quoted Post.
ehn! D lioness is back tarted up and moving in to position. grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Joelezob(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock

I don't agree with you! I married one and I'm getting every fun of it.

19 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Why should a person be stealing what little patience would ensure he enjoys for the rest of her life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: ehn! D lioness is back tarted up and moving in to position. grin

Lioness? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
adonbilivit: advising people to keep being virgins while you go about "kpanshing"...

u 2 funny

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by pretydiva(f): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thumbs up op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / How Small Is Too Small?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.