Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? (2431 Views)

Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. / Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / Customs Discover Sack Of Dollars In Container ($110,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just got a concrete information dat my boss has sold the machine I work with and the people that bought it will carry it on Sunday!
My boss did not tell me!
He told them not to tell me!
That means my job Na goodbye
I need advice right now.
Am stuck with what to do.
What do I do?
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
*SAD*... what do you do...?
What type of machine ?
What kind of Job?
What are your skills?
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by ITbomb(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by romzyxy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
funny
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by romzyxy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
wot did u do wrong?If nothing,then find urself a new job.
U can't kill urself
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by menix(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
As in grinding machine?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by alentyno: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
menix: As in grinding machine?
*dies*
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by menix(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
alentyno:
*dies*

Pours hot water on you..
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by olayincar(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
jhimmy: *SAD*... what do you do...?
What type of machine ?
What kind of Job?
What are your skills?

Bros J, these questions are 2much nah
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by alentyno: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
menix:

Pours hot water on you..
Jumps up and flees thread. But nna you wicked both in comments and in deeds. Na wa you ooo
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
jhimmy: *SAD*... what do you do...?
What type of machine ?
What kind of Job?
What are your skills?
notin oo
press machine
Printing
Do designs
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
menix: As in grinding machine?
no bros printing machine
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
romzyxy: wot did u do wrong?If nothing,then find urself a new job.
U can't kill urself
I can't really tell wats wrong, at least he should tell me, but didn't
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 24, 2014
wisehouse: I can't really tell wats wrong, at least he should tell me, but didn't
Just use style to tell him that "You had a dream, and in the dream some people tried to take something very precious to you, they did but died after 3days" that he should kindly interprete it.

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by charzyh2: 2:51am On Sep 24, 2014
He's such a desperado. Bro, I notice you trade wrist watches which is my business as well. Just invest solely in it with the money you've saved. You can make millions in it, okay? Don't waste your precious time serving a boss. You have to quit to start, you don't start to quit.
God bless you.
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by menix(m): 3:16am On Sep 24, 2014
alentyno:
Jumps up and flees thread. But nna you wicked both in comments and in deeds. Na wa you ooo

No b my fault nah d economy cause am ..
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by menix(m): 3:20am On Sep 24, 2014
wisehouse: no bros printing machine

Try get contact of d buyers nd see if dey wuld b needin u, since u re grinded wiv d machine.
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by Ucheaaron(m): 4:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello friends, Are Your thinking of owning a Bulksms portal or Starting a Bulksms Business but scared to get stucked in a very restricted or will I say rigid reseller system with no consideration for you and a strict design policy that makes each website look almost the same only for the name to be different??.. and being forced to stick to one sms provider who is making you buy sms units at a cut throat price?... This is my story, I have been a victim of this too..! I bought an ebook from Jide Ogunsaya of ogbongeblog.com for N4000 on how to set up a bulksms website, just to discover that led me to having a "rigid" sms reseller store with smslive247.com - you can check it here www.giffysms.com! I had to buy my own domain name, pay them etc.. Men that was the worst business I have ever gotten into! I was stuck with having a 'green' website when I was not so much a green fan. I was also stuck with buying sms at a cut throat price the same with normal users even as a reseller, the last stroke came when I discovered that all their resellers had the same website partner! Well as Will Smith will say in 'Hitch' -"This is the information I feel Obliged to pass to my fellow Men". The truth of the matter is get a website that you are the boss!, where you can decide to paint blue now and red later..., or decide to use MTN now and Glo later instead of just sticking to just Visafone (no offense pls!) Check out what you will get with this Offer:

==>You will have absolute control of your Website (from the design to the color to every other aspect of the web site, e.t.c)

==>You will have total control / access to the control Panel and the website’s Backend / Administrative end,

==>You will get 1000 sms to any Network Free to kick-start your Bulk SMS Business,

==>You will get an online payment module to accept payment online with any stress... even when you are asleep,

==>You can Use any Gateway You choose to use, Initially we will give you free of charge a gateway we also use, which cost N5,000 to set up.

==>You will have a GSM Number Generator installed for you to generate active phone numbers to start publicizing your business

==>You will have your face book fan page integrated with your Bulk SMS site to connect you fans,

==>You will have the jealously guarded “call-me-back” software installed for you to get phone call request from your clients / customers to discuss business.

==>You will have Google Adsense integrated into your portal if you are on adsense! so you could earn more money!!

==>You will also Get sample SMS Proposals for free (mind you these proposals cost N1000 each)!!!

==>You will be buying sms for a Flat rate of N1.30 per sms, from 1 sms and Above,

==>And above all you get 247 support in case of any challenge!

==>Note this is for just N13,500 only for the first 50 persons and I mean 50 persons only!!!
For More Info call Me on 07036179993 or visit www.brainzsms.com . "I will rather be a fallen Hero, Than wish I tried!"
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2014
IjogzK: Just use style to tell him that "You had a dream, and in the dream some people tried to take something very precious to you, they did but died after 3days" that he should kindly interprete it.
he too smart for such story. Hw will know
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
charzyh2: He's such a desperado. Bro, I notice you trade wrist watches which is my business as well. Just invest solely in it with the money you've saved. You can make millions in it, okay? Don't waste your precious time serving a boss. You have to quit to start, you don't start to quit.
God bless you.
yap I do importation biz. But no capital,
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by charzyh2: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2014
wisehouse: yap I do importation biz. But no capital,
bro, winners always find a way. You can never smell opportunities until you quit excuse. You are a youth, you've got a far journey ahead of you. For things to change, you must change.
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
wisehouse:

Do designs

How Good are you..
are you also good at web graphics...??
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2014
jhimmy:

How Good are you..
are you also good at web graphics...??
I can though my work is not given me time to practice
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by Kirinwa: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Choose one.

Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by lifestyle1(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Resign.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by jacabi(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2014
IjogzK: Just use style to tell him that "You had a dream, and in the dream some people tried to take something very precious to you, they did but died after 3days" that he should kindly interprete it.
Chai! bad guy. So op don becom Joseph the dreamer be dat o.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
jacabi:
Chai! bad guy. So op don becom Joseph the dreamer be dat o.
the worst be say my oga Na fast man. Him go understand
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kirinwa: Choose one.
thanks for your help
Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by maxxy: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
wisehouse: yap I do importation biz. But no capital,

If you can raise N20k, I can show you what to import.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? by wisehouse(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
maxxy:

If you can raise N20k, I can show you what to import.
yap bro, please I can rise 20k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting Up A Recharge Card Business / Central Bank Bids To Take Over Abuja Commodities Exchange / See What I Saw!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.