Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Jealousy Part Of Love? (27606 Views)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Is Jealousy Normal In A Relationship? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by UcyChima(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2014
yea JEALOUSY is part of Love.... u knw u wont jst feel ok wen sumtin u so much care abt seems nt to acknowledge dt care nd rada seems to recognise anoda more dan urs kiss
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Sarimah(f): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: lols,I guess u will like a guy who can cope with your ability to make friends easily and be rest assured that he is still the king of ur heart
yeah sure...
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2014
Sarimah: yeah sure...
you need to be in a relationship with an actor
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by brennyB: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
It's part of love...it's not jealousy but protecting wat u truely love nd would'nt want to loose.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2014
dytbabe: grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reminds me when I was seeing this guy
He will always be like, I love u bt this ur craziness is killing me grin grin grin grin

Yes I nagged his head outta his body, I was so obsessed with him. I had a drm one night he was with another lady, woke up and that same midnight I called and started ranting that he better watches his back that I will kill any woman that tries to take my place, nigga was slpn yes grin grin grin the amount of anger in his reaction cld brk the walls of jerico cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I woke up next morning and cldnt blv all I said to him, I started pleading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I suppose you were just infatuated. cheesy
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by tintingz(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Some people think jealousy is hating. grin
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by dytbabe: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Joenice: I suppose you were just infatuated. cheesy

Na
It was sure more than that
grin grin grin
U can sure get over one u truly loved na
Past tense mehn
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by fabat: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2014
jealousy is natural 2 human if our creator desn't u 2 associate any partner with him
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
dytbabe:

Na
It was sure more than that
grin grin grin
U can sure get over one u truly loved na
Past tense mehn
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha, i like the way you chat. A little extroverted. I'm sure he's a real guy. Was he romantic? What do you like most about him?
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Originalsly: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Jealousy is part of love. If you are not jealous then you are not in love with that person....regardless of what the mouth says.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Originalsly: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2014
dytbabe: grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reminds me when I was seeing this guy
He will always be like, I love u bt this ur craziness is killing me grin grin grin grin

Yes I nagged his head outta his body, I was so obsessed with him. I had a drm one night he was with another lady, woke up and that same midnight I called and started ranting that he better watches his back that I will kill any woman that tries to take my place, nigga was slpn yes grin grin grin the amount of anger in his reaction cld brk the walls of jerico cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I woke up next morning and cldnt blv all I said to him, I started pleading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We're talking about jealousy...you on another level. Your bf was sooo right...this is craziness! I hope you relate this to your present bf ....just in case he wants to have a fling...he should know he be risking his life.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by tokjohn: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2014
To love is to risk the knowledge of hate
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by heatmeup(f): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2014
me i like it oooooo my bf does not jealous at all, but he fakes it and i know and i like it
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by pelwal: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria was never on top of the map when God said, 'Let there be light'."
Albert Einstein (1938)
"Drinking 'garri' doesn't mean you're poor, but allowing it to swell before drinking is Poverty.
Isaac Newton (1842)
"He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry."
Adolf Hilter (1996)
"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there are ways of solving problems without violence."
Aristotle (1762)
"Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any."
Queen Elizabeth (1945)
"He who unwraps a sharwama before tasting it cannot keep a secret."
Abraham Lincoln (1864)
"Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything."
Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).
"Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member."
William Shakespeare (1788).
"Anyone who graduated without experiencing strike probably has never been to Nigeria."
Lord Lugard (1904).
"He who refuses to classify 'agege' bread and 'akara' as a type of sandwich is a racist."
Martin Luther king Jnr (1931).
"Any man who drinks 'alomo' bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder."
Obasanjo(1999)
"Anyone who puts stew on 'jollof' rice has trust issues."
Fela Kuti (1979)
please like this page for more http://fb.com/pelwal33
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2014
temigracie: Alittle jealous is okay....It shows we truly have feelings for each other...And wont tolerate cheating no matter what...

But when it is getting too much....Pick race!!!....

mmmmm u r dat ebony i'lld lyk 2fk tongue
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Richy4(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
E get one song like that wey my elder cousins dey sing in those days when I dey nursery school. I guess it says " jealousy jealousy is the root of hatred" and na 9ja lady sang that sung.
Who can remember that? Abi na only me don clock 90years?
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by destante(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2014
it is mostly about where to draw the line. A build up of jealousy leads to insecurity and causes ugly decisions to be taken which becomes unhealthy for a relationship.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by barthchuks(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2014
adonbilivit: nah, jealousy is for the weak and its a female trait
as your name implies, your comment is no surprise to us
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by barthchuks(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Bublanski: I have watched too many Indian/Nigerian/American romance movies where the grounds for someone cheating on his/her partner is usually:
"You didnt fight hard enough to keep me when I tried to leave'' - meaning I didnt sense enough jealousy in you when that other guy/lady was trying to woo me[b]

So yeah, I guess guys/ladies actually EXPECT their partner to have some measure of jealousy in them, otherwise ''they may not truly, deeply love them''

Weird world grin
but we aren't taking about movies here!
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by michtob(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
martyns303: A tiny bit of jealousy is understandable, but to a level it becomes a serious issue. Mostl girls who lack self confidence are over jealous, it's even worse if the guy is above her standards, maybe he's better looking or have a thing going for himself. The girl am seeing now is just too jealous, I spent 3hrs last night explaining every detail as to why I missed her call.

oga o... dats serious. Hope d 3hrs spent was fruitful? How long shall thou continue to explain
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by jerry20019(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Even God was jealous wink
He still is and will always be (part of d ten commandment)
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by ugotex85: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jealousy is good but it should not be allowed to escalate into aggression.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by izaray(f): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Seriously, jealousy is part of love o, i always fines it sexy, when my guy checked on me, and am no were to be found a dat point in time, he

keeps calling my phone no response, due to network or lowba3. The questions i should expect is, were av u been, wat happened to ur phone

e.t.c, wit all seriousness on his look. It makes me believed his a real man, and not the type to toil with!

1 Like

Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by ndeepurity(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
jossi994: @ Teespice, i think it's a yes. For those of us who are christians if our God can be jealous towards us who are we humans not to feel the same emotion towards those we love?
yes my brother you are so on point. The book of Nahum 1vs 2 confirms that. if GOD can be jealous, then a constructive jealousy is needed to continually spice up the feelings we have towards our special one.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Orikinla(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
[size=18pt]But evil jealousy is witchcraft.
The jealousy that hurts and harms others is evil.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by dytbabe: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joenice: Hahaha, i like the way you chat. A little extroverted. I'm sure he's a real guy. Was he romantic? What do you like most about him?

romantic my foot *frowns*
very deep somebody
infact looking back now ehn, i cant blv i coped with him

what i like most abt him?
aswear i cant rem
grin grin grin
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by dytbabe: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Originalsly: just in case he wants to have a fling...he should know he be risking his life.

grin grin grin grin
i am not evil na
haba
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
dytbabe:

romantic my foot *frowns*
very deep somebody
infact looking back now ehn, i cant blv i coped with him

what i like most abt him?
aswear i cant rem
grin grin grin
hahaha, this is really serious. Pls don't spoil me:-) wot do u mean by very deep somebody?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.