Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Alakada Or Jenifa? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Alakada Or Jenifa? (31317 Views)

Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Funke Akindele Announces Plans To Release Jenifa 4 / Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by singlefade25(f): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2014
I love the both of them, they are good
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Profcamsey(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2014
it ll be bad if u were here and didnt comment. Viewing this topic:gbemmie09(f),olorunwa90(m),kensol,olmde(m),ddjay,singlefade25(f),Lastdon02,Lizboh(f),agbe1(m),harnnarh(f),noit(m),Vinzz(m),morsadh(m),karidad(f),chineloSA,borie4u(m),dOnLarich(m),horlash96,Mimi06(f),stunningjudy(f),Tbrak,truvine(m),wadremremmy,henryblaze25(m),Lordsonempire(m),thaddeus85,HonourablePomk,superior1,Profcamsey(m),Sixix,fiisky,oseiwe(m),juilllet(f),davefieldpop(m),Mattin(m),pishon,popson1st,Orina(m),Eaglesman(m),atiku07(m),jeezym00re,Romanciella(f),born2fuck(m),Keemie(f),Zikdik,Tomak1ntand 42
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Achieverbb(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada! Alakada!! Alakada!!! Far interesting than Jenifer

4 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by careema(f): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Leetunechi: we dont even know these people here in the united states undecided

So what?
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Fumzybabe(f): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2014
toyin aimaku was really fantastic in alakada..... laughed all d way! I guess both of dem r good cos their characters in both films were different...... as in, I was born And brought up in d states,new York to be precise!

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Mujinho4b(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Profcamsey: I am not much into nollywood but I have watched both Alakada(Toyin Ahimaku) n Jenifa(Funke Akindele). The two lead actresses in this movie really tried, but I ll go for Alakada. Dat movie was fun from d 1st scene to the last especially Part 2n3. Personally, I think Return of Jenifa was overhyped due to large source of sponsorship and the use of many stars. I don't I really learn a lesson from Jenifa, a runs girl who actually made it. Jenifa character was too fake and she over do things (because I dont know why her intonations/pronunciation didnt change) but Alakada looks natural and I realised that there are people like that in our schools and society. You have to see Toyin in other movies she's always funny. Chau Chau

#Hater... Go nd do ur own Na... Jenifa 4lyf...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Decapo: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada anytime!!! "When the sunrise is on
and the shadow is descending
every bit of ah...."
God bless America...
Gosh..I miss home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by doinfatty(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2014
I will go for Alakada. That film is full of fun and at the same time its looks real.

2 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by seundoll: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada it is, for me....''I was born in the state, New york to be precise"

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Ilaje44(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Profcamsey: I am not much into nollywood but I have watched both Alakada(Toyin Ahimaku) n Jenifa(Funke Akindele). The two lead actresses in this movie really tried, but I ll go for Alakada. Dat movie was fun from d 1st scene to the last especially Part 2n3. Personally, I think Return of Jenifa was overhyped due to large source of sponsorship and the use of many stars. I don't I really learn a lesson from Jenifa, a runs girl who actually made it. Jenifa character was too fake and she over do things (because I dont know why her intonations/pronunciation didnt change) but Alakada looks natural and I realised that there are people like that in our schools and society. You have to see Toyin in other movies she's always funny. Chau Chau

Clicked on Alakada to watch it on youtube now, and I was already put off right away by that woman in the "intro" that can't pronouce "R".

BTW, Jenifa2 was really overhyped! I bought the film, and was disappointed real good, although it still made me laugh.

I can't just bring myself to like the life of lies of Yetunde. So, it's Jenifa jare!
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Jennifa is not real
alakada is d tale of our society
funke akindele took that way too far bt toyin kept it real

3 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by JEITO: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2014
chismo007: Jenifa.......I know 1 day I will b d 1st to comment
lemme help u make it faster. Go to new topics, select any of your choice that you feel will make brain and post your comment.

Then pray it makes FP
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by seunwen2(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Jenifer still prefer it think alakada was over hyped cos i didn't laugh a bit watched it with ile ilayo which made my day good to go

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Teespice(f): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2014
I prefer alakada.
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by cecildeeva: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Both actress are good in their own way,but I think jenifa is a better actress.

2 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Adofaya: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014

Thank you very much but we know them very well here in Naija.
By the way who knows you in America. Ode

5 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by vainfairy: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014

Wetin cum concern us? Make we take know say na yankee u dey, abi?? Cum naija cum knw dem ooooo!!

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Femsyn(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2014
What a coincidence! I actually just watched Alakada last week and its still very fresh in my memory. Alakada's storyline is good. The point they were trying to drive home was clear, but... The actresses?? For me, didn't do justice, especially the lead, Toyin and ofcourse the real ajebutter girl. Toyin was funny, no doubt, but no continuity @ all, sometimes she acts like she's clearly faking, like Jenifa, other times, she acts like a real ajebutter. The ajebutter girl, sometimes, you think she's being sarcastic, when she's not. Overall, the actresses brought out an unreal situation. Technically, the film is below par.

Jenifa 1 (not the sequels) is awesome, technically n otherwise.

So technically and delivery, I go for Jenifa.
Story-wise n comic, I go for Alakada.

4 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Layolaw(f): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2014
They are both good, but l still prefer suliyah kan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by wuramini(f): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2014
both areok my me
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by vainfairy: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2014
both actresses r da bomb, but funkie's a pioneer, so we gatta give it 2her!!besides mercy ahigbe made sumfyn similar almost immediately after jenifa!! P. s: alakada came years after jenifa, its actualli an upgrade on it, ok?

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by gbemmie09(f): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2014
One can still relate to Alakada than Jenifa, to me both actress interpreted their roles very well.

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by joelenesleek(f): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2014
are you the Wife of Airforce 1 shocked

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Leetunechi: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2014
joelenesleek: are you the Wife of Airforce 1 shocked

cheesy

not at all

i'm a guy tongue
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Leetunechi: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Adofaya:

Thank you very much but we know them very well here in Naija.
By the way who knows you in America. Ode

learn to quote without insult man
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by Leetunechi: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2014
careema:

So what?

sorry

but,do i know you undecided
Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by AWODCHEMIST(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada all the way,I give it to Toyin, she is really a super actresss....

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by aalymah(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2014
#Team jenifa 4 life...I can't count d numba of tyms av watched it ova n ova again!

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by macherie1: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Jenifa part 1 was good and funny. But Alakada got me laughing from part 1-3. So Alakada it is.

1 Like

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by JstBrave(f): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Alakada my foot! I watched the part 2 recently, the story line isn't realistic. She lost her only brother because of her lies, yet she didn't learn her lessons? So many scenes were uncalled for in that movie.

Jenifa all the way joooorh

4 Likes

Re: Alakada Or Jenifa? by femi4: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Neither do we recognize you here on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.