Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa (49125 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by dramaticspeak(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2014

Nigeria's representative at the Big Brother Africa 2014 has been revealed as Lilian .She is a 22 year old model,actor presenter and Tax collector ..According to Big Brother website
She is Known as ‘SexyLeeLee’ to her friends, Lillian entered Big Brother Hotshots for “the platform it provides, the publicity that comes with it and the money” she says.
 She’s not willing to sell herself short to win the grand prize. If she does win, she’ll invest in her talk show, which she explains is about “helping upcoming talent”. Lilian’s favourite foods are rice and plantain and she enjoys watching Baggage on TV and listening to 2Face Idibia. Her favourite movies include Think Like A Man, Friends With Benefits and Twelve Years A Slave. Her favourite actor is Angelina Jolie. Her favourite place in Nigeria is Lagos, and is proud of Africa for the diverse cultures.

She’d also like to visit Hollywood for the many career opportunities there. Lillian looks up to Oprah Winfrey and her mother for their strength. She says her mother inspired her “because she has always believed in me and encouraged me to follow my dreams”. She describes herself as “spontaneous and confident” and says her best assets are that she’s ambitious, a good listener, competitive and original

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ginajet(f): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2014
SEE ME ONTOP MENN! BABA LOKE I THANK YOU OH..... MAKE I GO BUY COKE CELEBRATE OH..... ABEG REP US WELL OH..... NO GO DEY TALK TALK LIKE PERSON WEY WE KNOW BEFORE

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by bosun11(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
booked.............. grin grin ALL THE BEST......

SAY NO TO IMMORALITY SEXYLEELEE

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by alotofgrace(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
abegiiii, whats her real name joor

all these ikwo girls

13 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Jaydon123(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Adenike oshinowo is sexier
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by 2map(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
She's beautiful. What about the male?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by CharlieMaria(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
But that's none of my business. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IAMGEJ(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
SHEISDAMNCUTE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by seedord247(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
If that aunty be 22 make manchester united go relegation grin

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by ibdeals1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
issokay cool
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
She doesn't look like someone who stands a chance.

My Opinion. wink

4 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Zehner(f): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why is her hair so scanty? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by AriDsexy(f): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
ibdeals1: .
I hope she doesn't turn out like Beverly,also hope she's intelligent cos its not all about beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmm...22?! Really?!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by sanerugwei: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Really?...
Tell me more...I thought this show has been pulled.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by hok4u(f): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
dramaticspeak:

Nigeria's representative at the Big Brother Africa 2014 has been revealed as Lilian .She is a 22 year old model,actor presenter and Tax collector ..According to Big Brother website
She is Known as ‘SexyLeeLee’ to her friends, Lillian entered Big Brother Hotshots for “the platform it provides, the publicity that comes with it and the money” she says.
 She’s not willing to sell herself short to win the grand prize. If she does win, she’ll invest in her talk show, which she explains is about “helping upcoming talent”. Lilian’s favourite foods are rice and plantain and she enjoys watching Baggage on TV and listening to 2Face Idibia. Her favourite movies include Think Like A Man, Friends With Benefits and Twelve Years A Slave. Her favourite actor is Angelina Jolie. Her favourite place in Nigeria is Lagos, and is proud of Africa for the diverse cultures.

She’d also like to visit Hollywood for the many career opportunities there. Lillian looks up to Oprah Winfrey and her mother for their strength. She says her mother inspired her “because she has always believed in me and encouraged me to follow my dreams”. She describes herself as “spontaneous and confident” and says her best assets are that she’s ambitious, a good listener, competitive and original

Chai...they will start bleeping this one for house again. . . Ok oooo

22 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Big Brother ko, Big Sister ni
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Sagytarius(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Who still watches this show?

3 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Aitee1: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Just be urself wen the show begins come oct 5th...

Entertain us

No pretense

Get the diiiiiiiiiick if u're hornyyywink

No straffing or fingerinnnnng/self service under the sheet

Forget all these holier dan thou peeps on nl

If they got the opportunity they'll do worse tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wish her all the best

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by AriDsexy(f): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
seedord247: If that aunty be 22 make manchester united go relegation grin
Hehehe,football age.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by omozuat(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmm...represnt well o...FRTPG grt
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by seuncyber(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
She will fork us up big time
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Sagytarius(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Women with these quantity of hair... How comfortable do you get? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
did I spot a moustache abi name my phone?

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
She is pweety.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Yungwhy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
If yhu like make yhu go do like Bev.... The main thing b say just win the money

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by miccheck58: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Go geh. Go paint the BIG BROTHER'S house with that POUSIE... bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by englishmart(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hehehe. Don't go there and start fvcking around o.

There are cameras everywhere.

Don't forget where you come from.

be a good girl and make Nigeria me proud.

Lest I forget,

I didn't get any notification on this topic. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Neroanna(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
22? Dis granny? shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IAMGEJ(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
[s][/s]
seuncyber: She will fork us up big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet / Nollywood Releases 2015 Election Movie About Buhari!(pic) / #bbnaija: Housemates Get Almost Equal Votes On Online Polls As Voting Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.