Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. (81751 Views)

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
It is situated at the front of NDDC headquarter near GRA junction Aba road, PortHarcourt. It constructed by NDDC for easy movement of their visitors and clients to their office from the other side of the road. It's fully air conditioned and secured.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by dj187: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin

246 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Adofaya: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
What for, when most people in Ph finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by dhardline(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Waste of resources.

74 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Mykel4God(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Interior or adonbilivit undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Freest(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
If i hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by mainheart(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
what is the capacity, i want buy go put for my village

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by nonsoafm(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm! So NDDC really have some projects to their name ? Nice one anyway. I bet you if you bring this to lagos you will need at least four LASTMA officers on it. I trust lagosians

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Omen100(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin

You are not far from the gospel truth.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by christejames(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where d air conditioner, abi na dey breeze from motor wey dey pass under d air condition am?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by BRAV0O(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
There are lot of such better than this in lag, do ur research wella b4 spewing __________ .

nonsoafm: Hmmm! So NDDC really has some projects to their name ? Nice one anyway. I bet you if you bring this to lagos you will need at least four LASTMA officers on it. I trust lagosians

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by lilprinze: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Waste of money and AC

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by eleojo23: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's a good idea but I think a beautifully constructed bridge would still serve.
There is no real need for AC because the temperature up there is usually cool since its some meters above the ground.
The money spent on installing the AC's would have been spent on other infrastructure that need urgent attention.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't think I have ever seen it being used by people before. undecided

And before you know, 1 lane of the tunnel will be occupied by kiosks and stores angry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bryan12(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is a perfect discription of a white elephant project.Everytime I pass there I regret being a nigerian.

44 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by cyril10(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: This is a perfect discription of a white elephant project.Everytime I pass there I regret being a nigerian.

You regret being a Nigerian for that beautiful pedestrian bridge built by NDDC for the comfort of its staff and clients? nawa o, we condemn things we shouldn't have condemned and applaud things we shouldn't have applauded.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by ElFenomeno1: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
christejames: Where d air conditioner, abi na dey breeze from motor wey dey pass under d air condition am?
#Peace

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Goandie: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It is situated at the front of NDDC headquarter near GRA junction Aba road, PortHarcourt. It constructed by NDDC for easy movement of their visitors and clients to their office from the other side of the road. It's fully air conditioned and secured.

Bros what u tryin 2 say here hmm why u beatin around nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bryan12(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
cyril10:

You regret being a Nigerian for that beautiful pedestrian bridge built by NDDC for the comfort of its staff and clients? nawa o, we condemn things we shouldn't have condemned and applaud things we shouldn't have applauded.
Look dude I drive within that axis at least two times every single day.Believe me if I say that I've never seen a single person making use of that brigde.

34 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Samiceman: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Op na which kind camera u take snap these pics Nawa ooo..... U no try at all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by searay(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
I came to book space

I Dont have any reasonable comment.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by yuzjet(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria is growing

We will get there.

#Hope for Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by ayusco85(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oyel money good o....... If na lie ask saudi arabia, U.A.E, and co.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by JayEye(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wow ...nice

I now see the reason why some northeners said NDDC should be scrapped
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by naughtylagosguy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Waste of public fund.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Decapo: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by omenka(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! So true!! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
It seems its not open for public. Only staff.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria, we're growing greater.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mscheeeew.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by marieolae(f): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
What a waste of money. Is this really needed? People don't need to be air conditioned when they are in a haste to get their destinations. Nigerians and their irrelevant ideas.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.