Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? (6762 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Pistolx(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
On a serious note I was told dat anitym bh attacks a village an unknown helicopter usually comes to gather human parts and blood
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

I am not. Just dat it doesn't look right mocking the dead. Fine, they were terrorists but they are dead now. Their bodies are not to be desecrated in this manner.
i understand u.
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Tayeni(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Tayeni(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
The fact that terrorists lost their humanity shouldnt make the rest of the society lose their's. The fact that he is dead should be enough satisfaction.....but doing that(shaving off his genital) could only have been done by a mind as sick and depraved as the dead terrorist's
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: i understand u.

At last smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

At last smiley
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started / Osun Assembly Amends LG Administration Law / Difference Between Anambra & Lagos State Rice - Check It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.