Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? (631 Views)

I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / Why People ‘glue Together’ During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Curiosity? Whatever.
As funny or as stupid as it sounds, just wanna know. Why is it that whenever someone is Stabbed or shot , and they bleed (surely they would), they touch the area with their hands and raise it up to view it. Dunno if it's to see if it's blood or some other thing, or if it was a joke or something. Is it medical, natural or psychologically inclined? Maybe some experts or people with a clear view or explanation can actually shed some light on the situation.
Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
I hope you did not just shot or stab somebody cos I don't know what would warrant this line of thinking
Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by naturally: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Who stabbed you or who did you stab.
Too much movies
Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
op too much film trick
Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by Tallesty1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chimax15: op too much film trick
Not film trick
Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chimax15: op too much film trick

It happens bro
Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by Swiftlee(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Op,You are hungry,please go and eat. angry
Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by agohmamuda(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
o.p, i have been shot and stabbed but it didnt penetrate. Any day it happens again and it penetrates i will try to observe my reaction.

1 Like

Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Swiftlee: Op,You are hungry,please go and eat. angry

Thanks, buh I'd just pass.
Re: Why People Who Are Stabbed Or Shot Always Touch And View The Area? by Chibenze(m): 3:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Travel Health Insurance For Foreigners in Germany, get the best insurance as a foreigner, when you travel one of the vital thing you should consider is your health, Anything that relates to your health is something you can’t ignore, anytime you visit. http://www.covomo.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Ways To Manage Stress So It Doesn’t Make You Sick / Nigerians Discourage Others From Living A Healthy Life / Your Body Doesn't Need Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.