Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

THINK-IN. - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / THINK-IN. (20841 Views)

THINK-IN(introduction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishilove: Okay first letter is A, gotten from Akeelah and the Bee

Second letter is w. W is M upside down, so we have AW

Third letter should be E. They eyes rhyme with heart (I think, since everything in our body is in pairs except for the internal organs. One heart, one liver, one stomach. So lemme stick with heart)

Awe.

Now last word na hin come be wahala...

Dawadawa is a local seasoning na.

Awed.

Am I correct? undecided

Okay... About your first answer 'Akeelah and bee"

-Akeelah and the Bee was not released in 1991

-No lead character in Akeelah and the bee died

-In essence, this answer is wrong and if the answer is wrong, of course the letter to the name of the movie is also wrong.

Your Second Answer

-"W" is very correct because it's an inverted "M"

Your Third Answer

-The organ in the upper northern part of the body that this clue is referring to is the "Eyes". You got this.. But the letter for the missing word is not "E"... Remember I said the missing letter RYMES WITH THE WHOLE WORD... So what letter.. What single letter rhymes with the whole word-"Eye" and even if you still use the plural form "Eyes" you would still get a very tangible hint.

Lol.. Dawadawa is not correct... Remember The clue says "local media" not "local seasoning".. A seasoning advertised on local media(E.g Stv, Channels, NTA etc)

So you see it can't be Dawadawa.. And your missing letter is not "W"
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
1one:

Okay... About your first answer 'Akeelah and bee"

-Akeelah and the Bee was not released in 1991

-No lead character in Akeelah and the bee died

-In essence, this answer is wrong and if the answer is wrong, of course the letter to the name of the movie is also wrong.

Your Second Answer

-"W" is very correct because it's an inverted "M"

Your Third Answer

-The organ in the upper northern part of the body that this clue is referring to is the "Eyes". You got this.. But the letter for the missing word is not "E"... Remember I said the missing letter RYMES WITH THE WHOLE WORD... So what letter.. What single letter rhymes with the whole word-"Eye" and even if you still use the plural form "Eyes" you would still get a very tangible hint.

Lol.. Dawadawa is not correct... Remember The clue says "local media" not "local seasoning".. A seasoning advertised on local media(E.g Stv, Channels, NTA etc)

So you see it can't be Dawadawa.. And your missing letter is not "W"
Yes, Akeelah was not released in 1991, but Dr Larabee's name ends with 'Bee' which is what killed one of the lead characters 'Thomas J' in 'My girl'. The movie 'Akeelah and the bee' starts with letter A. That's how I came about my answer.

Wo, aigifup jare
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Yes, Akeelah was not released in 1991, but Dr Larabee's name ends with 'Bee' which is what killed one of the lead characters 'Thomas J' in 'My girl'. The movie 'Akeelah and the bee' starts with letter A. That's how I came about my answer.

Wo, aigifup jare

Lool.. I'll give it to you, you've been a good sport... A very good one..

I'll post the answer by 12am if nobody comes up with an answer prior to that
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:39am On Sep 26, 2014
The Answer to the last Teaser is:

"T-W-I-G".. gringrin
I can see Ishilove going like angry angry

While I'm going like tonguetongue

T- The name of the movie is TRANSFORMERS, in which one of the character's name was "BUMBLE-BEE"... The cause of death of Macauly culkins character in the 1991 Hollywood Movie-My Girl was an allergic reaction to bees' sting

Ishilove, from a slice of luck , kinda got this one..even though she missed the name of the movie.

W- If you placed a mirror in front of "M", you get "W"

I- 'I" is the single letter that rhymes with an organ in the upper northern part of the body. The organ is the "EYE".. You would agree that letter -I- sounds like " EYE"

G- G is the third letter of the name of a seasoning advertised on local media. The name of this seasoning is O-N-G-A

So there you have it... The answer is TWIG

gringrin.

I actually doubt if there's anyone on Nairaland that can get the answer to the next teaser... If you can.. I'm just a mention away. gringrin

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2014
1one: The Answer to the last Teaser is:

"T-W-I-G".. gringrin
I can see Ishilove going like angry angry

While I'm going like tonguetongue

T- The name of the movie is TRANSFORMERS, in which one of the character's name was "BUMBLE-BEE"... The cause of death of Macauly culkins character in the 1991 Hollywood Movie-My Girl was an allergic reaction to bees' sting

Ishilove, from a slice of luck , kinda got this one..even though she missed the name of the movie.

W- If you placed a mirror in front of "M", you get "W"

I- 'I" is the single letter that rhymes with an organ in the upper northern part of the body. The organ is the "EYE".. You would agree that letter -I- sounds like " EYE"

G- G is the third letter of the name of a seasoning advertised on local media. The name of this seasoning is O-N-G-A

So there you have it... The answer is TWIG

gringrin.

I actually doubt if there's anyone on Nairaland that can get the answer to the next teaser... If you can.. I'm just a mention away. gringrin
So what's in it for me if I get it right? undecided
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2014
i was about giving the answer o wink cool
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
So what's in it for me if I get it right? undecided

Name what you want...
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 1:10am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

Name what you want...
Name what you have on offer...
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2014
1one, no teasers with movies o. Who the hell has heard of 'My Girl' before? angry The movie sef is one of Culkin's little known movie. If it was home alone, it woulda being a different matter angry
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove: 1one, no teasers with movies o. Who the hell has heard of 'My Girl' before? angry The movie sef is one of Culkin's little known movie. If it was home alone, it woulda being a different matter angry

lool...ahhh they shouldnt hear you say that outside oo..that movie was a classic

It was what shot him to fame and created the platform for his subsequent movies grin grin

A movie that had a production budget of $15million but made a net profit of $56 million

What do you call a movie that rakes in so much dough like that

or maybe in 1991 you were too small to know the movie sha tongue tongue
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove...If you don't want movie related teasers, no problem

I just hope you've not shot yourself in the leg by that request though grin grin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:23am On Sep 26, 2014
AdeniyiA: i was about giving the answer o wink cool

ohhh come on man...you can lie for AFRICA ooo grin grin grin
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 1:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2014
1one: Ishilove...If you don't want movie related teasers, no problem

I just hope you've not shot yourself in the leg by that request though grin grin
It depends on what's at stake. wink

What do I get if I get this one correctly?? angry
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 1:29am On Sep 26, 2014
And 1one, its not as if you are much older than me sef. I know how you look like and I know that you're about 27 maximum. You got that question from a site tongue
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
It depends on what's at stake. wink

What do I get if I get this one correctly?? angry

you're still waving the vague card...

I said what do you want grin
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:31am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

ohhh come on man...you can lie for AFRICA ooo grin grin grin
i no dey pass Nigeria only cheesy
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 1:32am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

you're still waving the vague card...

I said what do you want grin

And I replied that it depends on what you can offer. If I say I want a car can you provide?

What of a laptop? Can you?

I bet not, so I want to know what you have to offer first grin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove: And 1one, its not as if you are much older than me sef. I know how you look like and I know that you're about 27 maximum. You got that question from a site tongue

hahaha...Are you serious..Where did you see it

naaa..i'm actually older than that to be honest..

i'm just a couple of months from being the age that most girls start to really consider

the ticking of their biological clock wink

P.S- If you read the THINK-IN(INTRODUCTION)thread,

you'll notice where I said I THINK ALOT

All the teasers/questions on this thread from PAGE 1-present

are all solely my intellectual property cool cool.

If you've seen them anywhere before,then the person got them from me cool

I shi:t you not.
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
And I replied that it depends on what you can offer. If I say I want a car can you provide?

What of a laptop? Can you?

I bet not, so I want to know what you have to offer first grin

A car ke ...ahhh enu e ti fe oooo

a laptop lori THINK-IN?

lool

This is not WWTBAM ooo grin grin

hmmm okay....so what can I give you now

if you win...*pensive*
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 1:44am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

hahaha...Are you serious..Where did you see it

naaa..i'm actually older than that to be honest..

i'm just a couple of months from being the age that most girls start to really consider

the ticking of their biological clock wink

P.S- If you read the THINK-IN(INTRODUCTION)thread,

you'll notice where I said I THINK ALOT

All the teasers/questions on this thread from PAGE 1-present

are all solely my intellectual property cool cool.

If you've seen them anywhere before,then the person got them from me cool

I shi:t you not.
No wonder you make the questions 'somehow'. Even word puzzles have clear cut presentation unlike this your think-in that is unnecessarily technical and misleading. angry
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:45am On Sep 26, 2014
AdeniyiA:
i no dey pass Nigeria only cheesy

Na true grin grin

You can pop in later today though to come see another brain teaser

who knows you may just beat Ishi to it. grin grin
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

Na true grin grin

You can pop in later today though to come see another brain teaser

who knows you may just beat Ishi to it. grin grin
no worries, i don full ground berekete...cheesy
just tag/mention me cool
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
No wonder you make the questions 'somehow'. Even word puzzles have clear cut presentation unlike this your think-in that is unnecessarily technical and misleading. angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

That's why I called it THINK-IN

It's more like trying to put yourself in my mind

and think the way I was thinking before you can

actually come up with the right answers

But to be honest i've not been too cryptic or ambiguous with my clues now have I?
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2014
AdeniyiA:
no worries, i don full ground berekete...cheesy
just tag/mention me cool

Ok man...will do cool
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 2:45am On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

That's why I called it THINK-IN

It's more like trying to put yourself in my mind

and think the way I was thinking before you can

actually come up with the right answers

But to be honest i've not been too cryptic or ambiguous with my clues now have I?
YES, you have.
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
YES, you have.

Oops... grin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
You're ALL(however few you are grin) welcome to another mentally probing and stimulating episode of THINK-IN cool

Do you have what it takes to be a THINKINITE cool

I would not waste much of your time by any unnecessary formalities but before I go on to give the brain teaser for this afternoon, it is fitting for me to mention the most formidable Thinkinite yet, she is no other person but the Ekiti State born-Rivers state-famzing Ishi.. Ishi.. Ishi... Ishilove grin.

She's the reigning champion of the THINK-IN series with 2wins.. 3 loses... 0draws.

So if you think you're sharp enough...

If you think your thinking depth is deep enough

If you think you can weave random clues well enough, or put bits and pieces of suggestive statements into one meaniful construct

Then just maybe you can take that title from her on this thread as you go home with more points from every win.

So without further ado....

Let this episode begin...

gringringrin
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
1one: You're ALL(however few you are grin) welcome to another mentally probing and stimulating episode of THINK-IN cool

Do you have what it takes to be a THINKINITE cool

I would not waste much of your time by any unnecessary formalities but before I go on to give the brain teaser for this afternoon, it is fitting for me to mention the most formidable Thinkinite yet, she is no other person but the Ekiti State born-Rivers state-famzing Ishi.. Ishi.. Ishi... Ishilove grin.

She's the reigning champion of the THINK-IN series with 2wins.. 3 loses... 0draws.

So if you think you're sharp enough...

If you think your thinking depth is deep enough

If you think you can weave random clues well enough, or put bits and pieces of suggestive statements into one meaniful construct

Then just maybe you can take that title from her on this thread as you go home with more points from every win.

So without further ado....

Let this episode begin...

gringringrin

Smh angry
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
IT'S A SEVEN-LETTERED WORD

The SIXTH and SEVENTH LETTER of this word together form the number hypothetically or metaphorically associated with the life and death of an animal in the Felis-Family.

The FIRST LETTER of this word shares the same consonant sound to the FIRST LETTER of the name of a country whose FIRST THREE- LETTERS are the same name for the organ of an aquatic animal responsible for locomotion and balance

IF The SECOND and THIRD LETTERS of this word were put in place of the FIRST and SECOND LETTERS of a word that describes the head of one of the major religious sects in the world.. The new word would be defined as A FEELING OF EXPECTATION, or THE GENERAL FEELING THAT A DESIRE WILL HAPPEN.

When the FOURTH and FIFTH LETTER are put in place of THE FOURTH and FIFTH LETTER of a SIX-LETTERED WORD that describes the ability of an object to increase in length, volume or mass, the new word formed is a word that would be used for the act of spending time or energy on a given task.

WHAT IS THIS SEVEN-LETTERED WORD

FEEL free to GIVE UP after the first paragraph gringrin

It's an absolutely normal response, nothing to be ashamed of grin

Cc:
AdeniyiA
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ishilove:
Smh angry

grin angry

My friend come and solve this teaser o jare angry
Re: THINK-IN. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
1one: IT'S A SEVEN-LETTERED WORD

The SIXTH and SEVENTH LETTER of this word together form the number hypothetically or metaphorically associated with the life and death of an animal in the Felis-Family.

The FIRST LETTER of this word shares the same consonant sound to the FIRST LETTER of the name of country whose FIRST THREE- LETTERS are the same name for the organ of an aquatic animal responsible for locomotion and balance

IF The SECOND and THIRD LETTERS of this word were put in place of the FIRST and SECOND LETTERS of a word that describes the head of one of the major religious sects in the world.. The new word would be defined as A FEELING OF EXPECTATION, or THE GENERAL FEELING THAT A DESIRE WILL HAPPEN.

When the FOURTH and FIFTH LETTER are put in place of THE FOURTH and FIFTH LETTER of a SIX-LETTERED WORD that describes the ability of an object to increase in length, volume or mass, the new word formed is a word that would be used for the act of spending time or energy on a given task.

WHAT IS THIS SIX LETTERED WORD

FEEL free to GIVE UP after the first paragraph gringrin

It's an absolutely normal response, nothing to be ashamed of grin

Cc:
AdeniyiA
oh yeah.. cool
make i first go salon then have a cool bath,come sleep,then eat after i wake. Then i go come open my eyes wide shocked to read ,if i read now i fit get migraine. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Mathematics Game / What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.