Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? (6788 Views)

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by scribble: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
talktimi: Use your head. In a raging battle field, do bullets determine who should be killed and who should stay alive ?

did u watch the video

only thing raging here is your mouth
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by omenka(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2014
jumobi1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxrkb-efL2g

If that is really him, I would have preferred they interrogated/tried him to find out his Ogas. With Nigeria, I don't even know if that would make a difference.
The documentary that follows after the video moved me to tears. Too much sorrow, too much innocent blood. This country needs a rebirth.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: They killed Azazi because he tried to spill the beans. Moh'd Yusuf was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans. Now Shekau has been killed in custody so he wouldn't reveal more sponsors besides Ihejirika, Sheriff and Oritsejafor

This is a clear case of cover up!!
Was Abubakar Shekau killed in custody?
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by omenka(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: Was Abubakar Shekau killed in custody?
Shoo. Havant you watched the 8sec video the op posted. Someone said "hey, go and waste that man, go and waste him". Click on the link and watch the video.
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2014
If I was there, I'd have been the one to pull the trigger
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by generalissimo(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Why do u pple hate this Shekau guy so much Abeg, na wetin e do?? E be armed robber or drug dealer? grin
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by generalissimo(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: Was Abubakar Shekau killed in custody?
I dunno o. Ask the op
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Shoo. Havant you watched the 8sec video the op posted. Someone said "hey, go and waste that man, go and waste him". Click on the link and watch the video.
I go watch am wen I reach office. But I wish I was the one that pulled the trigger grin
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by DenzelDaniel(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Law suit on Gtbank/CSO by Iyedoh Daniel seeking justice for defamation of character, assault,and infringement on human right was held at the justice Aneke court in the federal high court ikoyi, lagos on the 22nd september.2014 with all parties present and duly represented.Judgement was adjourned for the 1st of december 2014
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by brownlords: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2014
nairalife2013: soldier or boko? grin

that boy na high rank nairaland boko member

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Jmain: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2014
He is better dead than to be heralded with stories that he was broken out of Jail . . . . Am happy the murrafvcker was wasted and disgraced . . . .

1 Like

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2014
the scam has been exposed, hahahaha, NA and extrajudicial killings ehn
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by jumobi1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jerryolumide: I'm sorry o, bt u'r thinking lik a 12 year old. Dy were in a gun fight nd u expected the army to be thinking of capturing him wen dy were being fired on??

I'm sorry sir. Indeed the demeanor of the soldiers and the fact that someone had time to record the video depicts a crazy gun fight. I apologize for reasoning like a 12 year old.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by desgiezd(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
This guy should have been arrested and lots of information would have been extracted from him but again who knows with the Nigerian nation, he might just escape one day just like Kabiru Sokoto that escaped and then recaptured!
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
jumobi1:

Exactly bro. They could have kept him alive to extract more info... Coverup maybe?

Thank you, the sensible think would have been to keep him and extract information from him. They could have even discovered the location of the girls if they had done things the right way
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
jumobi1:

I'm sorry sir. Indeed the demeanor of the soldiers and the fact that someone had time to record the video depicts a crazy gun fight. I apologize for reasoning like a 12 year old.

Don't min him they had time to make a recording during a gunfight? Abeg ignore that dude , what a silly excuse
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by tiswell(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jerryolumide: I'm sorry o, bt u'r thinking lik a 12 year old. Dy were in a gun fight nd u expected the army to be thinking of capturing him wen dy were being fired on??
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Abagworo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Not much evidence is needed to prove Government might have a hand in this. This to me is another attempt at cover up. God save us from these wicked people.
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by glory2glory: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
I thought he was killed in a gun battle? So he was actually apprehended. In as much as I'm happy for these recent victories by the military, I wonder about the sponsors of bh. Why is that the DSS and milatary have not been able to extract useful information from all those arrested so far about their sponsors? The FG and PDP wants us to believe APC is behind BH, why is it so difficult for them to prove this after arresting so many BH members and Shekau himself?

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by kokosheen(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
glory2glory: I thought he was killed in a gun battle? So he was actually apprehended. In as much as I'm happy for these recent victories by the military, I wonder about the sponsors of bh. Why is that the DSS and milatary have not been able to extract useful information from all those arrested so far about their sponsors? The FG and PDP wants us to believe APC is behind BH, why is it so difficult for them to prove this after arresting so many BH members and Shekau himself?

The question you asked is a 9.3 million dollar one.

I'm glad that we've been able to rout these devils but have serious misgivings about the lack of visible attempt to apprehend their sponsors.

This BH issue shouldn't be thrown under the carpet to re-emerge after this dispensation as hell-hounds on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by shizzle11(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: [s]They killed Azazi because he tried to spill the beans. Moh'd Yusuf was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans. Now Shekau has been killed in custody so he wouldn't reveal more sponsors besides Ihejirika, Sheriff and Oritsejafor

This is a clear case of cover up!![/s]
Most times i try to ignore your stewpid and foolish comments cos i know they come from an obviously very frustrated individual, but this time i cant resist. If i call you a senseless iddiot and a very BIG fool now it will sound like an insult, but trully, that's what you are
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by omenka(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: Most times i try to ignore your stewpid and foolish comments cos i know they come from an obviously very frustrated individual, if i call you a senseless iddiot now it will sound like an insult, but trully, that's what you are
Noted. Anything else I can do to ease your pain??
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by shizzle11(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Noted. Anything else I can do to ease your pain??
look rather for what to ease your frustration, you'll be more useful to yourself
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: look rather for what to ease your frustration, you'll be more useful to yourself
You sound really hurt. cheesy. Sorry, can't help you. cheesy
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Xfactoria: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
jumobi1:

Exactly bro. They could have kept him alive to extract more info... Coverup maybe?

Those kind of people would not give any info/spill the beans. Keeping him alive would give cause to Boko Haram making demand for his release as a condition for releasing the girls.

The best thing is what they did, kill him!!!
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by shizzle11(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: You sound really hurt. cheesy. Sorry, can't help you. cheesy
lol@hurt...not at all, you should look to help yourself rather cos you are darn frustrated for some reasons, you need help more than me
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Xfactoria: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: They killed Azazi because he tried to spill the beans. Moh'd Yusuf was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans. Now Shekau has been killed in custody so he wouldn't reveal more sponsors besides Ihejirika, Sheriff and Oritsejafor

This is a clear case of cover up!!

Which cover up? So you think a man like Shekau or maybe his impersonator is one that would sing once captured? You think he is such a coward to start spilling the beans or beg for mercy? Please, think again!!!

The guy is aware that negotiations are on-going between the sect and the FG. I am sure he is wise enough to try to buy time and expect his negotiators to include his release as a condition for the release of the girls.
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by Jmain: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xfactoria:

Those kind of people would not give any info/spill the beans. Keeping him alive would give cause to Boko Haram making demand for his release as a condition for releasing the girls.

The best thing is what they did, kill him!!!

Your head legit . . . .correct yarns . . .

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by omenka(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: lol@hurt...not at all, you should look to help yourself rather cos you are darn frustrated for some reasons, you need help more than me
Honestly my frustration is that I can't help you bro. What I think I could do is advice that you get yourself a hot pocket (if you know what I mean)and choke off your anger. cheesy. Got more pressing businesses to attend to.

If you need more solace, you could find it in my signature!!

Toodles. grin
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by omenka(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xfactoria:

Which cover up? So you think a man like Shekau or maybe his impersonator is one that would sing once captured? You think he is such a coward to start spilling the beans or beg for mercy? Please, think again!!!

The guy is aware that negotiations are on-going between the sect and the FG. I am sure he is wise enough to try to buy time and expect his negotiators to include his release as a condition for the release of the girls.
I don't think, I know he's a coward, otherwise he would have been caught wearing the camouflage he's usually seen wearing in his videos. Why was he trying to feign a civilian?? Dude is a damn sissy no doubt!!
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by shizzle11(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Honestly my frustration is that I can't help you bro. What I think I could do is advice that you get yourself a hot pocket (if you know what I mean)and choke off your anger. cheesy. Got more pressing businesses to attend to.

If you need more solace, you could find it in my signature!!

Toodles. grin
I can feel your frustration through your fake laughter. Keep your advice to your self, don't need a smello to tell me how to go about a heavy pocket

....and yeah your signature captures your frustration and delusion, keep chasing shadows, dont just hang yourself while at it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday / Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States / Did Efiks And Ibibios Support Biafra . I Really Want To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.