Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23377 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Happy birthday my dearest kelvingraphics,just few days we started our E- relationship & it has been waxing stronger day by day kiss until the day you refuse to gimme soup money grin

I wish you a happy birthday and wish u the finest things in life,u have earn it & sure as hell deserve it.

The lord will always be with you & prolong your days here on earth and give you the wisdom to keep pressing on.

You are one in a million, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I sure hope nobody beat me to this thread ooooo angry
It's now over to Leetunachi,daveP, Idowuogbo to get this show on the road grin

NOTE: Please do come with a date,i no won hear say them thief person babe ooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by bosun11(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2014
( climbs the stage for a short announcement)

Gentlemen and ladies grin you are hali welcome to this festive occasion. Our celebrant would be here in an hour's time. His flight is yet to be official cleared for landing! (wipes forehead) do keep cool and erm (wipes head without sweat-habit!) meanwhile...... (sights ggrin enter again) erm meanwhile do enjoy! We've gat something for ya!! (thunderous applause envelop the atmosphere) thank you! Thank you!! grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday e-brother kiss

you know am not very good with words but all I can say is continue to be best you can be and I wish you all the best you wish for yourself and many more birthdays to come .

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy bday homie.

Ggmub

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
(crackles fingers; stretches them and does 3pushups)
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Cdamsel i see U dear.kisskiss
Oya o, ladies and gentle men, d show is about to kick off.
Yaagaa! The much anticipated NL birthday show is finally here, oya u guys should kip ur good will messagez coming while we wait 4 our M.C Leetunechi whom his flight 4rm LasVegas got delayed to arrive here by 8 or 9am and get d show going..
Wia una dey?
Btw, i wanna use dis medium to wish my e-twinny XCAPIST a wonderful birthday too. Bigger U i pray bro. Have fun jare kuz its ur day.

ALSO, I just flew in back from Dubai, via Nnaamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Like seriously shoping wasnt easy but with help of my wife Cdamsel and our marketer

Justi4Jesucheesy i was able to buy some gifts in unlimited quantity.

Xo please if you drop your message just kindly walk to the corner of the hall and choose 1 among this varieties of gift, then walk back to your seat while either

NaijaBoiy, Dayjhihannon01, Frankben or PriscaOge delivers them to you.

Please dont go away yet kuz the show aint started yet... Our MC's Leetunechi and DaveP will soon get things rolling here....

PLS NOTE: ITEM 7 is very much availablegringringringringringringrin I know your wouldnt want to miss that.... PriscaOge, Charijee, Lanicky and DaveP are incharge of the kitchen.

And DONT forget ooo, The Bash is coming up later at JB's Bar and Lounge later in the day... The venue has a pool xo all ma sexy ladies make sure U roll in with ur

swimming pants.at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) we are sure gonna party/rock till dawn or when momma calls grin.

**ABEG I DEY COME MAKE I GO BATH UP, WEAR MY EVENT DRESS THEN COME ROLL WITH MY PEOPLE.

Find below your gifts, just mention the one U want and people incharge will do the needful
CC:
Idowuogbo alomosweets MrsBreezy Acidosis Leetunechi chimkaire Sweetlemon obayaya JayKayMaybachz Temitopez Sycluxxx Dayjhihannon01 ggrin Topsy42 priscaoge luxanne missberrypop5 seggs101 dechandel Rapsainot cdamsel jossi994 Ahmadjr Gbengem Hoteph AbuMikey Dolcilicious ivyy rozzay bukkylicious Genea Clearwaters FrankySnow jennylove7575 roseybridge KiddaBlingzz Dygeasy missyhorlah Spaxon kayjuu bebe2 frankben VivyGift MzPreshie bosunjohns MizMyColi miztola Xsenga uzolexis Elantracey runzlord Promking missstella ChocolateBarbie delightful1 softsparkyy Bwaal LBlessing kulkatty Sugardiva SELENAqueensy Ishsoph englishmart Kachisbarbie Jbluv55 redgem Romanciella TRADELYN jobsat34 cocoberry blazinglove Feedmemore lekinz DEllaluv gloryaaa Beennkumar chelseabmw MzRedm IrishKez GentleMimi abpatrick7 Obinoscopy sarzwizard sweetestguy Ishilove BenFortune jimmy4x PrettySpicey safarigirl MISSYTOSIN zicoraads UjSizzle Jennimma datalossvictim1 meelorlah Ohwhy zeemoore charijee olubukato Mondisweets SpcAgtOko Matthewbriggs darlynlara Truckpusher AfricanApple ebamma BecaciaBarbie Seun Cheriepet shoefreak justi4jesu Tonetonz sweetguy10 MoneySoldier Ladybianca Krystalxxx mo2raur joyce2013 Creamish rokiatu teeo msporche farano standd barcanista KingTom moyarhtohbadt iceberylin princesa Missmossy KINGOFJAPAN Miracy Therock5555 claireshan MzMariah naijaboiy evegran Xtarxhyne lanicky Lorlaahlozz Odilafta PrettyPrisca MrsChima Egbagirl spywareczar Juliet11111 IDEA01 Thiannah Wealth2mighty Kemigurl MyneWhite1 gennysq Smartiegurl blueeyes1 Amaka10101 Ebonygift Ashabie Shawnie RomanyChi Sapphire86 Shaadey FoxyFlow Lollz Ivyluvie2 Sexitee03 moneyhungry 190 dnacrystal missdebs ogeoflyf ammyluv2002 jummy604 theasianwife Switsex lynpetra Amaaskia Eniqurl sholasholala benromeo39, Kingphilip snowprince07, chibwike yungchop harlos Marieolae

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthdayeeeeeeee!!! (in voice of concerto lord with music wand) ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh(pitch climbs higher and highers in soulful crescendo) ahhhhhhhhhhh( ends song amidst clap from imaginary audience)
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Jbluv55(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Kelvo. Wish you long life and prosperity in good health.

Make I quickly go arrange more drinks for fridge and freezer bro wink.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Chai new thread.

Hbd bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by harlos: 12:23am On Sep 25, 2014
When you are young life leaves you no choice

Do this. Do that.

No room for a little voice

When all you want to do is play and just have fun

Ride your bike, roller-skate, and be free to run

With no concerns for the who's, what's, when's and why's

Then you go from a boy to a man before your own eyes.

Life gives you lessons to learn as you grow

Room for mistakes and time to show what you know

Just be patient because things will soon go your way

enjoy the young times and have a happy birthday!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:24am On Sep 25, 2014
(alarm wakes him up, he wipes his eyes and sits. Looks to d left and to the right, wakes gustavo, though its night.

1,2,3 bake the pizzas, fry the salmon, freeze the drinks, and set the faire(long pauses, turns to see 7persons staring at his mini-performance) you want to join. 1, 2, step.

4,5 step,,........

(to gustavo) Gustavvooo !! su tiempo de llamar a sus compañeros y vamos a empezar esta fiesta.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by TRADELYN: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Cdamsel i see U dear.kisskiss
Oya o, ladies and gentle men, d show is about to kick off.
Yaagaa! The much anticipated NL birthday show is finally here, oya u guys should kip ur good will messagez coming while we wait 4 our M.C Leetunechi whom his flight 4rm LasVegas got delayed to arrive here by 8 or 9am and get d show going..
Wia una dey?

Happy birthday...!!!

*Goes back to bed.*

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by naijaboiy: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2014
[size=37pt]
HAPPY

BIRTHDAY!!![/size]

[size=20pt]KELVINGRAPHICS

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
[/size]

Wizkid is coming to the party to sing a birthday song for you...cheesycheesycheesy

Based on Celebrity things cool
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731736_hapybday_gif261aaf2f3ee06bd7a0670fa8a066e2d8

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2014
(all 7 chant with him in unified alacrity, and formation with only their heads moving up and down to the song)6 bolsas de harina, culo 7turkey, una carretilla de confitería!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Dygeasy(m): 12:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Kelvingraphics. Have fun.

Break two legs, e no concern me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2014
happy birthday paddi mi. llnp thangs.
you know say you don old, make you retire from W.W.A.N make i succeed you as your second in command wey i be grin
thank God say i make front seat grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Sweeeeeet!!!!

Thank goodness I didnt miss this one gringrin

happy birthday to you sir.....wishing u God's undivided attention,blessings,favours,long life and more happy years ahead. grin

Once again,happy birthday KELVINGRAPHICS

Cheeeeers!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 25, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by JigsawKillah(m): 2:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Jigs is here

HBD my nigga/ may you get bigger/ nigga you ain't no midwife but you deliver/ you turn one year plus today, it means you're gonna make more figures/ till a Millie would be like chicken change to pop liquor/

I ain't done yet, may your dreams come true/ may your chick love you/ may you be the ruler of those who insult you/ telling people like Nicki Minaj say bïtch Bleep you/

lol

that aside, see you got cdamsel, heard she hot/ man you damñ lucky, see the words she dropped/ I bet she took a worthy spot/ in your heart, how did you get such a hot chick? u used an herbal drug?/

more to come later
hope you get entertained

SAW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by SpcAgtOko: 2:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday kelvin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 25, 2014
*rides in with my private jet*

[size=23pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVINGRAPHICS cheesy. WISHING YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY. ENJOY cheesy

To our guests, I have been obliged to make sure you guys eat and drink to your satisfaction. We have got variety of expensive drinks and delicacies from belgium and sweden respectively wink. All you need do is make a request by pressing the button atop your table and I'll be glad to attend to you.
Gracias smiley
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: (crackles fingers; stretches them and does 3pushups)
Just 3? C'mon mate,you gotta do better than that to impress the girls smiley Lol

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy,Happy birthday Bro,wishing you a long,long life and excessive prosperity,you've got like 20 hours to do sh.it,when that time expires,it'll be your day no more and then you'll be like everyother person here tongue,that's right,isnt it?,so you really should have fun while it lasts.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday to you KevinGraphics. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 25, 2014
MrsBreezy: Happy birthday to you KevinGraphics. kiss kiss kiss
You're still up?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by obayaya(m): 4:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Nwanne!!

Have fun

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by marieolae(f): 4:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Kelvingraphics!! Marieolae is wishing you the sweetest happy birthday ever!!! Have a gd day. Mwahhhh

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
You're still up?

Lol.says the one.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 25, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol.says the one.
I'm always up,my brain doesnt need sleep,it relies on solar energy to regenerate every 00:00 wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2014
yawns...I slept off embarassed

Happy Birthday sweetheart

I’m so thankful for that one screaming baby

who was born on this day some years ago
because that baby grew up to be
one of the best and most awesome people on this
earth!

Happy birthday and have an awesome time on
your special day.

Happy birthday C.E.O Woman-wrappers association of Nairaland

I wan go drink hot water to clear my voice ........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.