Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23381 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2014
daveP:

(looks as she-he makes noise) whats d meaning of dis? Where are my bouncers? (a few members of the band drop their instrument and rush to drag she-he out amidst deafening screams of pleas. The door shuts behind them) now to the order of the day!!!! (claps per milli-seconds) grin
Na one of them he-she be that? shocked
Takes my kelvin back,befor them burst him yarn*h

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2014
ggrin: grin
Sekem's outta stage tongue
*holds her hands and invites her for a dance*
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

biko .check ur mail wink
done! wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: oya take kelvingraphics 4 2hrs,feel better?
shocked buh u badt o cry

2hrs kwa
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin grin

straight from the white house
grin
grin

*puff cigar*
count down to 9:30 wink
late comer,well done o grin
You don turn to she too?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: *holds her hands and invites her for a dance*
(whistles and four men dressed in janitor-uniforms clutch their hands, gives d guy one 'konk' grin for head, 'koko' forms shapali. D girl-boy is gone) find her-him fast!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: *holds her hands and invites her for a dance*
shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: (whistles and four men dressed in janitor-uniforms clutch their hands, gives d guy one 'konk' grin for head, 'koko' forms shapali. D girl-boy is gone) find her-him fast!!!
grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2014
ggrin: shocked buh u badt o cry

2hrs kwa
its more dan enough time na
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: Na one of them he-she be that? shocked
gringringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ggrin(f): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: its more dan enough time na
you know wah m talking boutwink abi nob kelvincheesy,that horselipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: Na one of them he-she be that? shocked
noted!

Trypa come over!!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: done! wink

check am again. very important wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: (whistles and four men dressed in janitor-uniforms clutch their hands, gives d guy one 'konk' grin for head, 'koko' forms shapali. D girl-boy is gone) find her-him fast!!!
calls for us army to take over the case..

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
kelvingraphics, I'm very sorry to miss this thread yesterday but I believe its not too late

as your age rise up so shall your success.
you shall grow big and strong like the cedars of Lebanon that your enemies will have no choice but to die out of jealousy.
you have a fulfilling days ahead, nothing shall tame them.
may you live long for your future family. your dad will live yo eat his fruit but will not witness your death.

happy birthday to you dear kelvin

can I have a Bottle of champagne

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: late comer,well done o grin
You don turn to she too?

i be (F) since na grin grin

i nor be banega abi na hw dem dey spell the transgendered name grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2014
ggrin: shocked
don't allow that guy spoil what we share
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: calls for us army to take over the case..

stop uploadin pics here angry

you wan finish my 10mb

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

stop uploadin pics here angry

you wan finish my 10mb

grin grin
go buy blackberry my friend
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by zicoraads: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy Buffdea Kelvin! May you live to see your children's children. You will prosper beyond your wildest imaginations. The Lord will bless you like he blessed King Solomon. You will have as many Nairaland girls to the envy of King Solomon grin grin

Have a lovely and fun filled day! Cheers!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: calls for us army to take over the case..

(looks hard at unibens) what prompted dis fella? U call these ones army, (to marines) asquitera validetee feliticion (they nod and exit premises; they are seen with a box of take-away sandwich) dont disrupt pls
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by lanicky(f): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2014
At every age, u feel special on birthdays cake is also a loud message to d world bt KELVINGRAPHICS here's my birthday quotes for u grin

I'm wishing u treasure of happy yesterdays and a gift
Of bright tomorrows.

And in d end, it's not d yrs in ur life dat count...it's d
Life in ur years.

Today u're you, dat's truer than true.....there's no one alive who is
Youer than u.

Age is an opportunity no less than youth itself.

Don't just count ur years, make ur years count. grin

When u were born, u cried nd d world rejoiced. Live ur life so
dat when u die.......the world cries nd u rejoice.

*•*•*• HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVINGRAPHICS*•*•*• grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: go buy blackberry my friend

at this age..you happy to be using blackberry

SMH undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

at this age..you happy to be using blackberry

SMH undecided
unfortunately bb is very cost effective
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2014
ggrin: you know wah m talking boutwink abi nob kelvincheesy,that horselipsrsealed

we saying same thing,2hrs should be enough 4 u to rape him na wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2014
(mounts stage as music hits d airwaves) thank you! Thank you(bow tie falls, picks it up and replaces it) erm where was....( it falls again. Stamps it underfoot in annoyance) yes we just gat news. Theyve been cleared for landing. Can we bow for a word of prayer for the celebrants safe arrival (no one bulges. Test mic)

1,2 testing

619! 619! Pu puh 619... Okay!

(to band) Give me a K

re: K

give me an E

re:E

give me an L

re: L

give me a V

re:V!

Give me an I N G

re:I N G

to the R A P

everyone: R A P

me: ohhhhh! Im feeling this(walks to and fro stage)

(watches ggrin and uniben still dancing)

to the I the C, and the Sssssssss

oohhhh(na small boy o)

all: oohhhhhhhh(applause, as camera starts rolling, wipes off sweatless head)

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by sconp: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday bro,

nothing will da e duro, your blessings will rain down more than rain drops, and every aproko will fade away like alanta, and then you will share your testimony because you have started tasting the money.

Carry on Alobam because even Terry G can't stop you.

O set go.

When is this party starting?
Dj P is heRe!

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: noted!

Trypa come over!!
Na question I dey ask u o,u no gimme answer
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

i be (F) since na grin grin

i nor be banega abi na hw dem dey spell the transgendered name grin grin

look at profile pix u re a fine boy girl grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by lanicky(f): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2014
*Walks to d stage to sing* grin

*clears throat* umm...umm.

Common every1 let us celebrate.....whooooooooouuuuuuu
Let's celebrate d occasion with wine and sweet words....
Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Youth has no age....we're same inside
Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Jingle....jingle ...let d bell ring
Whooooooooouuuuuuu

Chorus....

FrankySnow....get up nd dance
cdamsel.....common show us what u've got
Mr daveP....roll out d drum
frankben.....free the babes nd dance
Jbluv55....quit serving let's dance

The older d fiddler the sweeter d tune....Kelvingraphics get up nd dance.

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!
Common!! Common!! Common!!
Jingle liglely jingle liguly.......

Happy birthday to uuuuuuu
May dreams come throuuuuuuuuugh grin

END.

*bows nd leaves stage*

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2014
lanicky: *Walks to d stage to sing* grin

*clears throat* umm...umm.

Common every1 let us celebrate.....whooooooooouuuuuuu
Let's celebrate d occasion with wine and sweet words....
Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Youth has no age....we're same inside
Whooooooooouuuuuuu
Jingle....jingle ...let d bell ring
Whooooooooouuuuuuu

Chorus....

FrankySnow....get up nd dance
cdamsel.....common show us what u've got
Mr daveP....roll out d drum
frankben.....free the babes nd dance
Jbluv55....quit serving let's dance

The older d fiddler the sweeter d tune....Kelvingraphics get up nd dance.

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!
Common!! Common!! Common!!
Jingle liglely jingle liguly.......

Happy birthday to uuuuuuu
May dreams come throuuuuuuuuugh grin

END.

*bows nd leaves stage*
a square of applause for her. Waje go fear levels grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Runs in Sorry boss I came late for d show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U BOSS KELVIN WISHING U ALL D GOODIES DAT LIFE CAN OFFER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.