Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? (1764 Views)

Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken / 5 Amazing Food Combo You Can Find Only In Nigeria / What Is The Wierdest Meal You Have Come Across In Nigeria And Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by timsbee(f): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2014
I was just havin a nice combination of Hot pap nd Agege Bread, an it just occur to me dat someone somewhere might be doing dsame.

I did Akara nd boild yam once
rice nd garri in skul days......

Just share urs too nd lets hav some healthy laughs wit dat.

Abeg una o, NO INSALTS OR SUGARS Lol.
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by Spicylate(f): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2014
indomie+bread+mayonaise+boiled egg+tea
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Eba and beans grin grin...use the beans as the soup!!..so on point!! grin
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Indomie and plantainsmiley

1 Like

Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by merieam16(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Fried rice nd salad tongue
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by timsbee(f): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Eba and beans grin grin...use the beans as the soup!!..so on point!! grin

Are u frm Ijebu igbo??
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by timsbee(f): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
merieam16: Fried rice nd salad tongue

Dis is a normal combo na.

I mean foods combo lyk akpu(fufu) with butter and chilld soft drink.
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by timsbee(f): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Spicylate: indomie+bread+mayonaise+boiled egg+tea

Now dis wat am talkin abt.

Try dat wit fried beans and sweet potatoes mixd togeda.
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by April07: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
White rice with milk + sugar and Sweet potatoes... heavenly.
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by Spicylate(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
timsbee:

Now dis wat am talkin abt.

Try dat wit fried beans and sweet potatoes mixd togeda.
oh my! shocked
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by krystal101(f): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Okro soup & bread
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by dadoctore(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Eba n ikokore(d ijebu meal)...hey wat can I say I'm part ijebu grin
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by Kunleskey(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Plenty of Rice,,beans,,vegetable,,plantain,fish with bread and viju.milk na hunger cause am dat day.
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by keandre: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
bread & small stout
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
semo and spag
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by omakay(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bread and Egusi Soup.
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by myads890(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
ijebu garri+1 tin of peak condensed milk+1 tin of sardines-water=the bomb. add ice cubes when the weather is hot

rice+beans+dodo+salad+yam+moi moi+meat+fish+pomo+boiled eggs+stew=try and see

for the road: bread and fried yam bread and dodo
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by eigmaticme: 1:19am On Oct 05, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Eba and beans grin grin...use the beans as the soup!!..so on point!! grin

My friend told me he does that. Eba and beans? Na God o
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by michaelwestern(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
amala and moimoi, buh that was in boarding school sha
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by michaelwestern(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2014
timsbee:
I was just havin a nice combination of Hot pap nd Agege Bread, an it just occur to me dat someone somewhere might be doing

Abeg una o, NO INSALTS OR SUGARS Lol.[/quote]

Just share urs too nd lets hav some healthy laughs wit dat.

Abeg una o, NO INSALTS OR SUGARS Lol.[/quote]
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rice with okro stew(ila alasepo)....rice with ewedu.....cold eba/second day eba with hot ikokore......boiled yam with noodles.....garri and palmoil with sardine.....rice with shito(ghanian should know this package stew just like mayonnaise)...white rice with maggi ,veg oil and grinded pepper(ata gigun)........I can't say it all....@ iya basira's place...rice #50 yam #20...beans #30.....#5 pure water ...if you just won lotto...meat#20.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by michaelwestern(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
timsbee:
I was just havin a nice combination of Hot pap nd Agege Bread, an it just occur to me dat someone somewhere might be doing dsame.

[/quote

[/quote share urs too nd lets hav some healthy laughs wit dat.

Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by michaelwestern(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
timsbee:

[/quote] urs too nd lets hav some healthy laughs wit dat.

[/quote] o, NO INSALTS OR SUGARS Lol.[/quote]
Re: Whats The Wierdest Food Combo U've Ever Had? by morethanadoll(f): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
French fries and ice cream!

(1) (Reply)

Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply / Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands. / Which Of These Two Snails Should I Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.