Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Media Answers-during Your Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Media Answers-during Your Interview (1233 Views)

Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance / Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here / Get Your Interview Questions/solutions Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Answers-during Your Interview by veevean1(f): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2014
The many lies we had to tell to help us land dat big job...it might sound silly but while interviewing for a role with a MNC wit presence in the northern part of Nigeria. I was asked are you willing to relocate to any part of the country? i said yes, when really i would not take an offer to go to the north. Now a friend called dat a media answer.. soo lets hear yours
Re: Media Answers-during Your Interview by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
In an interview I was asked how good or proficient I am with a particular Software.I said am good, while In reality I just have basic knowledge about the software...So is that a media answer too?
Re: Media Answers-during Your Interview by lonngmann(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
lie na lie. ..if dem catch you?!

1 Like

Re: Media Answers-during Your Interview by veevean1(f): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ferdybaba: In an interview I was asked how good or proficient I am with a particular Software.I said am good, while In reality I just have basic knowledge about the software...So is that a media answer too?
well at least it wasnt a white lie. most interviewers put u in a difficult situation like in wat way hv u demonstrated good leadership qualities wit example wat if u hv neva led a group?

2 Likes

Re: Media Answers-during Your Interview by emx4luv11(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
There was this interview where the Interviewer-a man kept staring directly into my eyes non-stop and was asking questions after questions. No question was direct and I guess he was expecting me not to think at all before responding as if 'nah so English easy for me'. At one point when I couldn't bear it anymore, I opened up to him truthfully saying 'sir, my communication skill is still under development but other skills are very much intact so please be patient with me' at least that was the fact about me and I had to just open up so that he could allow me answer some questions.

(1) (Reply)

Store Keeper / Interview Mrc-consult / Pls Who Else Got This Message From M C R Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.