Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. (16895 Views)

Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you are interested in any, just drop your e-mail address and the title of the book(s).

Dear peeps!

My annual leave from work is over... I might not be able to respond to any request(s) in time, as I will busy all weekdays except weekends.

Therefore, I beseech y'all whom I've sent some novels to, to assist others who will ask for some henceforth.

Thanks.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Blamemods: UNJUST MODS BREED EXTREME USERSA

I don't like weirdos, just get out of my thread.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Symphony007: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jewelbright007@yahoo.com

The last juror
The king of torts
The summons
The chamber
The pelican brief.....can I add more, please? grin grin grin
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by ulaa(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
;Pls send(Sidney sheldon)_The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight.( John grisham)_ The runaway jury, tha testament, the summons.Thanks, 29031DC7, my bb pin
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by kolinz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
hard copy or soft copy?

I wont mind da vinci code and d Godfather
chijioke_y2k@yahoo.co.nz
tanx
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
ulaa: ;Pls send(Sidney sheldon)_The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight.( John grisham)_ The runaway jury, tha testament, the summons.Thanks, 29031DC7, my bb pin

pls drop your email.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by ocee31(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight. (sidney Sheldon)
Papyinkus@gmail.com
Thanks...
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
kolinz: hard copy or soft copy?

I wont mind da vinci code and d Godfather
chijioke_y2k@yahoo.co.nz
tanx

PDF files only. (soft)
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Gboliwe: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie: If you are interested in any, just drop your e-mail address and the tittle of the book(s).
Do you have ths latest one John Grisham just announced? Can't remember the name?
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Symphony007: Jewelbright007@yahoo.com

The last juror
The king of torts
The summons
The chamber
The pelican brief.....can I add more, please? grin grin grin

Check your inbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gboliwe:
Do you have ths latest one John Grisham just announced? Can't remember the name?

No! not yet.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Gboliwe: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie:

No! not yet.
Okay. Thanks for your kind gesture but I have all his books aside that one.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gboliwe:
Okay. Thanks for your kind gesture but I have all his books aside that one.

You might as well lend a hand too... What do you think?
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by hushmail: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
print or electronic format?
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Gboliwe: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie:

You might as well lend a hand too... What do you think?
I have them in hard copy
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
ocee31: ocee_okezie@yahoo.com

check your email...
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by chipatra: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Abeg I fit get
The sands of time
The chamber
Master of the game
Which 1 again O! Abeg any other 1 wey your mind say make u give me. Thanks chibabe54@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
RockyTeee: The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight. (sidney Sheldon)
Papyinkus@gmail.com
Thanks...

Done! kindly check your inbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Juliedora79(f): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
abeg sands of time and any other you recommend
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Juliedora79(f): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Adaorah79@gmail.
com abeg sands of time and any other you recommend
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
chipatra: Abeg I fit get
The sands of time
The chamber
Master of the game
Which 1 again O! Abeg any other 1 wey your mind say make u give me. Thanks chibabe54@yahoo.com

Check your inbox for the attachment.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Juliedora79: Adaorah79@gmail.
com abeg sands of time and any other you recommend

Check your mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by princesssusan(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by princesssusan(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls i‘m interested too
The pelican
The king of torts
The sands of time
The other side of me
fsusan91@yahoo.com. Tnx n God bless u
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Juliedora79: abeg sands of time and any other you recommend

Check your mail.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
princesssusan: Pls i‘m interested too
The pelican
The king of torts
The sands of time
The other side of me
fsusan91@yahoo.com. Tnx n God bless u

Check your inbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by chipatra: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie:

Check your inbox for the attachment.
thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! kindly check your inbox.
thanks Bro...got it
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by EdDave(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello folks.
So wats in your inbox? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.