Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

This Is For Sale/men 'oh 'men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is For Sale/men 'oh 'men (756 Views)

I Let's Say Oh Yeah Friend A Girl Well What A Led By You Headed / Alert! 56 People Just Died After Drinking And Bathing Salt. Must Read! Oh No! / Bumps Are Killing Me Help Oh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Sale/men 'oh 'men by tochito(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2008
This is what a luxurry bus natural herb seller taught me.do you know that all this noise about strong erection of privatesĀ  andĀ  long lasting on bed that people make a lot noise about with out any result can be done at your kitchen room without paying any body for any exercise tips or buying any drugs for it.to be very honest with you guys i was convinced that natural things are still there but for those who knows it.do you know that you can go to the market get a piece of some stuff get back home and slice it and keep it for few days and drink for two weeks and every mornig you wake up from sleep your manhood must stand at an erect to show your healthiness.and that is true because i now believe .i was once a victim of weak erection.who wants to try 'tochito'and his truth because it must cause you money to have and when you order it and find out that i am only lying cast me on this forum.i have been on this forum for so long and all i sell here no complains.you will be so suprised at what you get if only what you want is quick erection,then i promise you what i have is do it your self natural thing.may god not give me what i want in this live if i am out to scam any one.my info is only but 1500.net.italia@yahoo.com
www.myskinsolution.com

(1) (Reply)

Ob-gyn Hormonal Therapy / Can Women Be Impotent? / URGENT: Folding Magnetic Non Motorised Treadmill Kp073

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.