Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. (6709 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
What is your take on some girls with bushy hair on their armpits? Apart from the odour this may generate, it's an eyesore of some sort, especially when a girl wearing a top without sleeves, raises her hands.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Aitee1: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op guys too share the blame...

Personal hygiene shouldn't be gender biased

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by kolubo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aitee1: Op guys too share the blame...

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What is your take on some girls with bushy pubic hairs on their armpits? Apart from the odour this may generate, it's an eyesore of some sort, especially when a girl wearing a top without sleeves, raises her hands.

Na Shekau teach you Biology? Pubic hair na the same as underarm hair for Shekau Memorial College?

5 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by egopersonified(f): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shave it all off.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
If I can shave mine,I do not see reason why a lady will keep hers,as young as 11,my mom been always hammering it on my head to shave my pubic and armpit hair
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Tallesty1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Make it barren
egopersonified: Shave it all off.
Like sahara
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by radiant3(f): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Such ladies lack personal hygiene!
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Henrypraise: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
in as much as i hate pubic hairs on my partner anytym anyday, i sumtyms like d feel n aroma of my own pubic hair, it gives me dis feel of bein a masculine especially wen i hit d gym n i av my pubic hair well grown, d natural aroma dat emanates tends to tell me "man u need a cold shower"

but hair on a female shud be limited to her head any oda part is a no no 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Orlandoowoh, must you always sound like a cultist?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ok am coming lemme go and tell her to shave it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by hensben(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Ok am coming lemme go and tell her to shave it
did you see my message?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What is your take on some girls with bushy pubic hairs on their armpits? Apart from the odour this may generate, it's an eyesore of some sort, especially when a girl wearing a top without sleeves, raises her hands.
this failure doesn't know armpit hair aren't pubic hair, your mates were learning in school, you chose to join cult grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
hensben: did you see my message?
yea and I repliedsmiley
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by djeezy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Black bush. na na disgusting.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by hensben(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: yea and I repliedsmiley
huh? i didnt receive any
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
hensben: huh? i didnt receive any
are u on bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
djeezy: Black bush. na na disgusting.
Hi
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aitee1: Op guys too share the blame...

You're right. But the blouses some girls put on that are almost sleeveless or even sleeveless even at formal outing tend to make the pubic hair more obvious. This is unlike girls that don't put on sleeveless shirts when formally dressed.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
kikikikikikiki, pubic hair on armpit, olodoowhoh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
assfreak:

Na Shekau teach you Biology? Pubic hair na the same as underarm hair for Shekau Memorial College?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by djeezy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Hi
hi babe, what's up?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
djeezy: hi babe, what's up?
Am good and you?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What is your take on some girls with bushy pubic hairs on their armpits ? Apart from the odour this may generate, it's an eyesore of some sort, especially when a girl wearing a top without sleeves, raises her hands.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by djeezy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Am good and you?
I'm in fine fettle. What you up to?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
he thinks armpit hair are pubic hair. See what cultism can cause grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
djeezy: I'm in fine fettle. What you up to?
Nothing really Just indoors and you?
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by priscaoge(f): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Not only Ladies my Dear,guys too...Very disgusting!

I went to a Saloon to fix my hair,the guy that always attend to me was busy so I have to wait 4 him. Later he told one of d ladies there to braid my hair so it will be easy 4 him when he's done. Immediately she raised her hand to path my hair,I was shocked. When she started braiding my hair, I couldn't pretend or hold it back,I just pulled my head n told her that I wanna buy something outsideundecided. The odour was annoying,the hair in there grew like she wanna braid it with attachment + some 'whitish' particles(I guess d wool frm her top). I just called her outside n told her to wear something that will cover her armpit since she didn't shave...

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What is your take on some girls with bushy hairs on their armpits? Apart from the odour this may generate, it's an eyesore of some sort, especially when a girl wearing a top without sleeves, raises her hands.
another blunder after editing the post, product of cultism grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by djeezy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Nothing really Just indoors and you?
Indoors and bored. Let's not derail this thread...Will hit u up in a comfort zone.
Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge: Not only Ladies my Dear,guys too...Very disgusting!

I went to a Saloon to fix my hair,the guy that always attend to me was busy so I have to wait 4 him. Later he told one of d ladies there to braid my hair so it will be easy 4 him when he's done. Immediately she raised her hand to path my hair,I was shocked. When she started braiding my hair, I couldn't pretend or hold it back,I just pulled my head n told her that I wanna buy something outsideundecided. The odour was annoying,the hair in there grew like she wanna braid it with attachment + some 'whitish' particles(I guess d wool frm her top). I just called her outside n told her to wear something that will cover her armpit since she didn't shave...

Prisca e af killie me o. Biko where is that salon, lemme come pick you up. I wan see for myself...hahahahaha. My hair done reach to cut am, the thing woke me up on Tue 9t with acute headache. I just loosened it like a mad woman. I no care @all!

Hmmm...armpit hair...I haven't seen what I hate more than that. I rarely put on sleeveless dresses sef.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. by chinazaekperem2: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
The pubic hair sh1t isn't gender peculiar, some guys too don't shave their armpit hair and pubic hair. I guess personal hygiene should be the discussion here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Relationship Over!!!!!!! / My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? / A Pretty Short Love Letter For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.