Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** (91683 Views)

Appreciation To Kakakibuy For My German Pre-ordered 2004 Bmw 320i Exclusive / ***Kakakibuy + Justin DELIVERED The 2009 KIA Borrego**US & NAIJA PICS*** / ***Kakakibuy + Joker5180 DELIVERED 2002 Mercedes Benz C240**Ohio To Naija*PICS** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (139) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dear Oluwaseunla,

Thank you for the opportunity to help you choose this 2008 Toyota Highlander. Being able to work with you to deliver this amazing machine was wonderful. It's because of people like you that I can meet and exceed my targets.

On a more personal note, I appreciate your support, encouragement and bright ideas for my Nairaland thread presentations. The good feelings engendered, knowing you and your wonderful family, live on indefinitely.

Thanks Again

Kakaki.

WhatsApp: +436602306454

kakakibuy@hotmail.com

P.s Asids55 You are next wink Now sit back and enjoy the pictures. These pictures tell a story.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
The 2008 Toyota Highlander.

3rd Row Seats

Full leather interior

Back up (reverse) camera.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
An important aspect of Kakaki's Pre-order process is that the car is checked by certified mechanics to determine it's present mechanical condition. If I don't get a green light from my mechanic, I don't buy the car.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
More Pics for your viewing pleasure.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Back up Camera.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2014

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
wink wink wink

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
V6 Engine smiley

2 Shares

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Smooth ride. wink

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
kakakibuy: Dear Oluwaseunla,

Thank you for the opportunity to help you choose this 2008 Toyota Highlander. Being able to work with you to deliver this amazing machine was wonderful. It's because of people like you that I can meet and exceed my targets.

On a more personal note, I appreciate your support, encouragement and bright ideas for my Nairaland thread presentations. The good feelings engendered, knowing you and your wonderful family, live on indefinitely.

Thanks Again

Kakaki.

kakakibuy@hotmail.com

P.s Asids55 You are next wink Now sit back and enjoy the pictures. These pictures tell a story.

Kakakibuy, what can I say! You've got to be one of the most patient businessmen I've seen. Everybody wanted to add their own input to the car, hence we kept changing the goalpost. Thank you for your patience and transparency. Working with people like you gives me assurance that there's still hope for this country, no matter how bleak things may look.

Aiit folks, like he said there, pictures tell a story. You need a pre-order, with a peace of mind without breaking the bank, Kakakibuy is the man to call. A nairalander was telling me that he's got to be one of the most underated pre-order dealers on these boards. You just need to deal with him to understand.

Eyop, see what I found with my name on it. wink

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
I've always said on these boards that there is nothing wrong with pre-order. You however must get the right person to handle it for you. Kakakibuy is one of such right people.
As you can see above, a clean carfax is not enough, he goes the extra mile of having a certified mechanic inspect it, despite the clean car-fax report. Nothing beats physical inspection. I have the report of the mechanic's findings in my mailbox. Electrical, mechanical and physical components are reported on. All these to ensure that you get as good a deal as possible.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by mexxy1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nice one. Congrats.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
wink wink

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by Eyop: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
oluwaseunla:

Kakakibuy, what can I say! You've got to be one of the most patient businessmen I've seen. Everybody wanted to add their own input to the car, hence we kept changing the goalpost. Thank you for your patience and transparency. Working with people like you gives me assurance that there's still hope for this country, no matter how bleak things may look.

Aiit folks, like he said there, pictures tell a story. You need a pre-order, with a peace of mind without breaking the bank, Kakakibuy is the man to call. A nairalander was telling me that he's got to be one of the most underated pre-order dealers on these boards. You just need to deal with him to understand.

Eyop, see what I found with my name on it. wink

Congratulations in advance my brother smiley. Yes have exchanged emails with Kakakibuy and i sincerely hope that his style of business remains this way. He's among the 1st five credible pre-order dealers on Nairaland(my opinion). Keep up the good work.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
mexxy1: Nice one. Congrats.

Thank you sir. And congrats on the Pilot too. May she have many more siblings, bigger than her.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by mexxy1(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2014
oluwaseunla:

Thank you sir. And congrats on the Pilot too. May she have many more siblings, bigger than her.
Amen. My joy knows no bounds... It's one of the sweetest and smoothest deals I've been involved in. All thanks to the main man himself... calculusx.
When you deal with the best you have no stress... Let's shout about their good works so people know there are still very good pre-order dealers here. Congrats too to kakakibuy for making your customer smile.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Eyop:

Congratulations in advance my brother smiley. Yes have exchanged emails with Kakakibuy and i sincerely hope that his style of business remains this way. He's among the 1st five credible pre-order dealers on Nairaland(my opinion). Keep up the good work.

Actually, I was looking for your trouble, I know it's all about a Mercedes for you. cheesy
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by Eyop: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2014
oluwaseunla:

Actually, I was looking for your trouble, I know it's all about a Mercedes for you. cheesy
Lol..well,have done several long distance trip with several vehicles(Vans,Sedans and SUV's) and my brand is the Mercedes Benz. The refinement i get when driving benz is what have not gotten in other brands that have driven. If i must do a Japanese SUV,then the brand will be a Lexus. I wish your SUV journey mercies to Nigeria cheesy grin
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eyop:
Lol..well,have done several long distance trip with several vehicles(Vans,Sedans and SUV's) and my brand is the Mercedes Benz. The refinement i get when driving benz is what have not gotten in other brands that have driven. If i must do a Japanese SUV,then the brand will be a Lexus. I wish your SUV journey mercies to Nigeria cheesy grin

Amen bro, thanks. And I'm waiting to see the merc you'll pull outta the hat. I can imagine... smiley
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
There are lots of reasons why I'll always recommend Kakakibuy.
Apart from what is written above, whenever your vehicle is paid for, you will have an e-copy of the bill of sale in your mailbox, all set in your name and all.
It's a completely transparent process that leaves less things to go wrong.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2014
By way of updates:
October 3: Balance for vehicle was sent to Kakakibuy, this is to balance up for the shipping and admin fees.

October 10: All paperwork was completed, car dropped off at the shipping company. Even though there are vessels leaving U.S. earlier, we chose to wait for the next available Grimaldi vessel. This is because of the ease and better security.

October 21: E-copy of the bill of laden was sent into my mailbox. It has since been passed on to the clearing agent.

Vessel is expected in Lagos on 7th of November or thereabouts.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Clearing almost completed. I think I've got the best people handling this deal. It's been so smooth and easy.
Good job Kakakibuy, good job Adexfem.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwaseunla(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Delivered by Adexfem. Naija pix attached.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
oluwaseunla:
Delivered by Adexfem. Naija pix attached.

Thank you!!!

Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Good to know that this business was successful, keep it up as I plan to purchase a car through you.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by oluwafemi89(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hi kaka

Give me details of getting Camry 1999 or 2000
Payment mode
Duration of delivery
Is it US or Canada

And other info on oluwafemi89@gmail.com
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibabe3:
Good to know that this business was successful, keep it up as I plan to purchase a car through you.

I look forward to delivering your dream car.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
oluwafemi89:
Hi kaka

Give me details of getting Camry 1999 or 2000
Payment mode
Duration of delivery
Is it US or Canada

And other info on o*******i89@gmail.com

Thank you for your request. Mail sent from kakakibuy@hotmail.com
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by adexfem(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
oluwaseunla:
Clearing almost completed. I think I've got the best people handling this deal. It's been so smooth and easy.
Good job Kakakibuy, good job Adexfem.

Thanks so much for your business Ma, really appreciate. cool cool
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
kindly give me a quote of 2010 and 2012 honda crosstour.both diesel and petrol.full option.with leather pls.

kindly send it to akosilei@hotmail.com
thanks for your good works
Re: ***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
nija80:
kindly give me a quote of 2010 and 2012 honda crosstour.both diesel and petrol.full option.with leather pls.

kindly send it to akosilei@hotmail.com
thanks for your good works

Thank you for your kind words. Mail sent from kakakibuy@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (139) (Reply)

***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices