Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? (21526 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / Soul & Spirit - Whats the difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: my brother rhank you very much, but whenever people talks about this drawing closer to God and prayer thing it makes me more hopeless because I know I've done my best when it comes to prayers,I've fasted but this thing is going no where,what else do I do?

Anyway I just met a nairalander who has been following my threads,she seems a bit experienced in this, she knows what am passing through

She suggested I should go see owummiri people for direction,the problem is that I don't know any of them, since I was born, bred and brought up in a city, where can I find any of them?

Fasting and prayer doesn't solve problems on their own. What solves problem is connecting to the person that answers the prayer.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
I know perfectly what u are going through. I had a similar case in the past. Very stubborn being I tell ya. Can even stop ur cashflow!
It goes away gradually not one off as u badly desire.
Change lifestyle. Cut off beautiful babes yanshi.ng. Quickly replace with more reading of spiritual books on the subject. I still have these book as I write this. Visit MFM bookstore and collect @ least 2 books on incubus n succubus. The steps are outline there!
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
I know perfectly what u are going through. I had a similar case in the past. Very stubborn being I tell ya. She Can even stop ur cashflow!
Change lifestyle. Cut off beautiful babes yanshi.ng. Quickly replace with more reading of spiritual books on the subject. I still have these book as I write this. Visit MFM bookstore and collect @ least 2 books on incubus n succubus. The steps are outlined there!
God bless u
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
jdilight:

What she may ask for, you may not be able to give her. And once you see her, if you don't kill her she will kill you. In the born again angle, deliverance cannot stop her. Only you can stop her through the born again means. A slave cannot negotiate with the master. A slave can only get his freedom from a free man who will pay for his freedom or he kills his master to be free. No two ways, freedom is gained not given.

If you want the born again means I will show you.
I know the born again means,although is the best way out but hardest and almost impossible for me
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
jdilight:

You never ready.

Please can you tell me the level of born again there are requesting because I don't think born again is in levels.
cutting my hair which is not even shaggy while I still have a plan of getting a dreadlocks,change my dress code to pastor type(I'm this hiphop type) ,

I had an appointment with a pastor,while waiting for him, my phone rang,my ring tone was "ice prince oleku" the pastor's wife said I have to give up to these whole thing including the kind of music I listen to if I want this spirit to free me

Infact let me be plain,I can't just be that "born again" they expects me to, imagine pastor advising me to go and get rid of my tattoos when am planning to have more

I see all these as a punishment
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
ZKOSOSO: I know perfectly what u are going through. I had a similar case in the past. Very stubborn being I tell ya. She Can even stop ur cashflow!
Change lifestyle. Cut off beautiful babes yanshi.ng. Quickly replace with more reading of spiritual books on the subject. I still have these book as I write this. Visit MFM bookstore and collect @ least 2 books on incubus n succubus. The steps are outlined there!
God bless u
thanks but I've been to mfm countless times
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: cutting my hair which is not even shaggy while I still have a plan of getting a dreadlocks,change my dress code to pastor type(I'm this hiphop type) ,

I had an appointment with a pastor,while waiting for him, my phone rang,my ring tone was "ice prince oleku" the pastor's wife said I have to give up to these whole thing including the kind of music I listen to if I want this spirit to free me

Infact let me be plain,I can't just be that "born again" they expects me to, imagine pastor advising me to go and get rid of my tattoos when am planning to have more

I see all these as a punishment

The one I see as necessary for you to change is the kind of things you hear which include music that can make you image wrong things. But a change of the rest are not necessary if you don't do them with the desire to make people stumble, i.e make people fall in sin.

Lastly, your desire to want to do more of what doesn't improve your spirit man (they may not necessarily demote your spirit man), shows you don't want to see if there is anything better than that which you are used to.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: I know the born again means,although is the best way out but hardest and almost impossible for me

What does born again mean? if I may ask.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
jdilight:

What does born again mean? if I may ask.
changing from who you are to something else,to be whom you are not used to,that's why people back slide everyday
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: changing from who you are to something else,to be whom you are not used to,that's why people back slide everyday

Guy you got me laughing here. If some white guys read this they may be thinking Nigerians have a lot of vampires.

Bros please find time to go through this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1919393/what-it-really-mean-born
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by edogho(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
if u continue seeing her in ur dreams, why don't u tell her what u want by urself. d hard truth is that, u need nobody's help except u risk infuriating ur spirit wife. i can see u always shake like a jellyfish whenever she shows up. next time she shows up, be bold even if u are afraid and make ur demands even add mild threats and u'll see her cower. ask her to look for a way to come live with u physically and if she can't tell her u'll remain faithful to her only if she meets ur demands. don't ever show weakness, become indifferent to what she's doing and find a way to hurt her back if she dares to hurt u or anyone u love again. just propose a truce, simple. and close this thread and thank me later. btw, do u have d balls to do this?

3 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
jdilight:

Guy you got me laughing here. If some white guys read this they may be thinking Nigerians have a lot of vampires.

Bros please find time to go through this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1919393/what-it-really-mean-born
the article is too long,can you summarize?

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
edogho: if u continue seeing her in ur dreams, why don't u tell her what u want by urself. d hard truth is that, u need nobody's help except u risk infuriating ur spirit wife. i can see u always shake like a jellyfish whenever she shows up. next time she shows up, be bold even if u are afraid and make ur demands even add mild threats and u'll see her cower. ask her to look for a way to come live with u physically and if she can't tell her u'll remain faithful to her only if she meets ur demands. don't ever show weakness, become indifferent to what she's doing and find a way to hurt her back if she dares to hurt u or anyone u love again. just propose a truce, simple. and close this thread and thank me later. btw, do u have d balls to do this?

hahahaha, bros you fuuny ooo. Na spirit he is talking about ooo, not human. You never jam spirits. It easier said than done. You think the spirit cares about you? When you encounter spirit, you will know how far. Never confront a bully who can beat you very well even with his hands tied.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: the article is too long,can you summarize?

Study it at your pace, you must not finish it at once.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
jdilight:

Study it at your pace, you must not finish it at once.
anyway at the same time being born again is so difficult
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: anyway at the same time being born again is so difficult

If taking a flight is so difficult, then forget going abroad. Difficulty is a function of our believe. It is difficult for a man who is right handed to fully make use of his left hand, but when he looses his right hand. He will achieve the impossible of turning his left hand to a right hand.

Only courageous men are celebrated.

7 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
jdilight:

If taking a flight is so difficult, then forget going abroad. Difficulty is a function of our believe. It is difficult for a man who is right handed to fully make use of his left hand, but when he looses his right hand. He will achieve the impossible of turning his left hand to a right hand.

Only courageous men are celebrated.
in summary,are you saying being born again is easy?
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lilmaydee(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: I understand,that distance is not my issue but I keep asking my self what type of deliverance can be better than all I have gone to

The worst is accident attack am getting up and down for few days now,so the fear added up to traveling

I slept in a church yesterday(vigil)she still came in the dream saying my plan won't work, asking me who I'm planning to abandon all the children for,it was in that dream she claimed the responsibility of those accident,she said they are all warning,that she has the power to take my life at anytime

I woke up,decided to stop this whole church thing, I lost confidence if they can save me
spirit wife!!!
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by jdilight(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: in summary,are you saying being born again is easy?

very easy if you know how. It the know how that separate everything. The west doesn't know more than we do, they only know how of things we don't know how.

Being born again is very easy if you know how to. I love the word you use there BEING. The real you is what comes back to live not this your looking at. It is he that gets the power to make this your seeing to conform to his new nature not the other way round. But when we try going the other way round, it becomes hard. If the real change doesn't start from the inside, bros it is fake.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by edogho(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
jdilight:

hahahaha, bros you fuuny ooo. Na spirit he is talking about ooo, not human. You never jam spirits. It easier said than done. You think the spirit cares about you? When you encounter spirit, you will know how far. Never confront a bully who can beat you very well even with his hands tied.
i don't see y he still can't talk to her, not confront or contend o. maybe i fast forward too much abi? ok, @op, start from getting to know her and y she's troubling u instead of helping u. even form love for her and let her understand u. yes, it's easier said than done and that's y he's gonna give this one a shot. when u come face to face with a spirit, ur weakness is their strength. mi mystic uncle made me understand this. even if u are afraid, make bold demands and requests and d maddest of spirits will admire u for that and will want to have more dealings with u. i wonder if she's telekinetic, if she's not, take a bold step and beat her up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Barywhyte(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: I know the born again means,although is the best way out but hardest and almost impossible for me

So u know the best way out but you just cant accept its terms and condition right? Bro thr are only two solutions to spiritual problms: Jesus and Satan. with the later givin u temporary solution and taking ur life at the end. my advice: stick to Christ and lik someone posted, stay away fr women.com.ng. if u cant accept Christ burden then u dnt deserve his help.

6 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
edogho: i don't see y he still can't talk to her, not confront or contend o. maybe i fast forward too much abi? ok, @op, start from getting to know her and y she's troubling u instead of helping u. even form love for her and let her understand u. yes, it's easier said than done and that's y he's gonna give this one a shot. when u come face to face with a spirit, ur weakness is their strength. mi mystic uncle made me understand this. even if u are afraid, make bold demands and requests and d maddest of spirits will admire u for that and will want to have more dealings with u. i wonder if she's telekinetic, if she's not, take a bold step and beat her up grin
I wish I can see her face to face,I swear I will confront her like you said because it has gotten to a level am no longer scared

But the issue is that this spirit comes in a tricky way,like showing her shadow,making an object around me disappear and appear,making me perceive her scent so I'll know she's around,holding me down and make me enter trans or should I call it astra travel

The only place she comes full is in a dream and have sex with me,she said am not mature enough to see her in real life

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Debeloved87(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
edogho: i don't see y he still can't talk to her, not confront or contend o. maybe i fast forward too much abi? ok, @op, start from getting to know her and y she's troubling u instead of helping u. even form love for her and let her understand u. yes, it's easier said than done and that's y he's gonna give this one a shot. when u come face to face with a spirit, ur weakness is their strength. mi mystic uncle made me understand this. even if u are afraid, make bold demands and requests and d maddest of spirits will admire u for that and will want to have more dealings with u. i wonder if she's telekinetic, if she's not, take a bold step and beat her up grin
Lolz ....bro you go try o., the way you talk am e be like say Na everyday u dey beat up the spirit way dey your house..hehe,lolz. my advice to last child you need only that born again way to defeat her, Im faced with such situations like yours but am not so attached to the worldly things the reason why am not so troubled, and when am strong in Christ(prayers, midnight prayers and fasting thou not necessary) she(they) dare not shows up, but when am weak is the problem..its only God that can fight for you but you yourself must be ready to fight, the reason she is so attached to you is because you haven't fully devote your life and lifestyle to God...you are a vessel for God to be use in this generation but since you still attach your self to the world the devil is trying to lay claim on you through her...BRO its your battle you alone, I repeat you alone can fight and win it through God...so make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by edogho(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: I wish I can see her face to face,I swear I will confront her like you said because it has gotten to a level am no longer scared

But the issue is that this spirit comes in a tricky way,like showing her shadow,making an object around me disappear and appear,making me perceive her scent so I'll know she's around,holding me down and make me enter trans or should I call it astra travel

The only place she comes full is in a dream and have sex with me,she said am not mature enough to see her in real life
u are not matured enough to see her physically buh u are matured enough to chop her spiritual kpomo abi? me no send u to go confront anybody o. mi point is that u get to know and understand d entire system in relation to her before u make bold demands and claims. i don't know y i'm doing this cos i'm skeptical of d whole story. buh give it a try. learn to lucid dream and use d opportunity to talk to her and broke a truce, savvy?

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by edogho(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
lastchild: I wish I can see her face to face,I swear I will confront her like you said because it has gotten to a level am no longer scared

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Busybody2(f): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
lastchild: thanks but the level of born again they are requesting I'll be is not just something I can deal with,it will affect my social life, I just need to be free so I can live my normal life

This is a clearcut black OR white case. You can only have one choice, otherwise 900,000 deliverances, visits to babalawo, visits to the bottom of the sea, etc, you would end up back to square one in worse condition, so berra carry your slippers on your head and genuinely go and give your life to Christ.

6 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Busybody2:

This is a clearcut black OR white case. You can only have one choice, otherwise 900,000 deliverances, visits to babalawo, visits to the bottom of the sea, etc, you would end up back to square one in worse condition, so berra carry your slippers on your head and genuinely go and give your life to Christ.
I've already decided on what to do,church didn't help me
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Busybody2(f): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
lastchild: I've already decided on what to do,church didn't help me

I have gone through most of your posts... take heed that anything else other than handing over to God - whom all powers belong to - would compound your issues.
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Busybody2:

I have gone through most of your posts... take heed that anything else other than handing over to God - whom all powers belong to - would compound your issues.
since you have gone through my posts,then I don't need to start telling you how far I've gone with this prayer thing that didn't work,you must have red it there,its time to take a different direction
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Debeloved87(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2014
lastchild: since you have gone through my posts,then I don't need to start telling you how far I've gone with this prayer thing that didn't work,you must have red it there,its time to take a different direction
unmh...two things are involved, I believe your spiritual consult will tell you sha
Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by Busybody2(f): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2014
lastchild: since you have gone through my posts,then I don't need to start telling you how far I've gone with this prayer thing that didn't work,you must have red it there,its time to take a different direction

Don't know if you have been told this before...you have a certain "thing" these people are craving hence reason they are desperate to initiate you...channel and anchor your faith to the Almighty God and watch and see this "thing" manifest and implode...

That's why I told you in my previous post that without faith in what you have been doing you are just wasting your time seeking out deliverance.

You cannot get the normalcy you crave anyway with these peeps, cos you get turned into a robot who has no choice than to do their bidding which centres round killing, stealing and destroying...

Being born again is not as boring and restrictive as it is trumphed up to be. In God you have peace, joy and rest because the battle is His. Ephesians 6 let's us know we wrestle not against flesh and blood...and then goes on to reel out all the simple instructions we need to resist and overcome the wiles of the enemy.

Have you sat down to sit down and reflect and ponder why this jobless entity is on your neck 24/7, it is because you have something in you she wants and craves badly, meaning you have the upper hand/the ball is in your court, so why are you the one doing all the legwork trying to negotiate with that BS...when you have Jesus Christ's finished work to bask in.

8 Likes

Re: Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? by lastchild: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Busybody2:

Don't know if you have been told this before...you have a certain "thing" these people are craving hence reason they are desperate to initiate you...channel and anchor your faith to the Almighty God and watch and see this "thing" manifest and implode...

That's why I told you in my previous post that without faith in what you have been doing you are just wasting your time seeking out deliverance.

You cannot get the normalcy you crave anyway with these peeps, cos you get turned into a robot who has no choice than to do their bidding which centres round killing, stealing and destroying...

Being born again is not as boring and restrictive as it is trumphed up to be. In God you have peace, joy and rest because the battle is His. Ephesians 6 let's us know we wrestle not against flesh and blood...and then goes on to reel out all the simple instructions we need to resist and overcome the wiles of the enemy.

Have you sat down to sit down and reflect and ponder why this jobless entity is on your neck 24/7, it is because you have something in you she wants and craves badly, meaning you have the upper hand/the ball is in your court, so why are you the one doing all the legwork trying to negotiate with that BS...when you have Jesus Christ's finished work to bask in.
I started this race since 2008,since then I've been fasting and praying and what pursuing me is still very active,I think its time to look for that thing and ask her what she wants so we came settle amicably

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture / How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity / Matter And Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.