Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Apple Will Start Replacing Bent Iphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Will Start Replacing Bent Iphones (653 Views)

Is The 'Laplet' Gradually Replacing The Tablet? / GOOD NEWS: Bent Iphone6 Case Now Avaliable / Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Will Start Replacing Bent Iphones by KehindeAwoniyi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Apple has indicated that customers suffering from bent iPhones
will be able to return them to an Apple Store and receive a
replacement device.
In an online conversation with an Apple support employee, The
Next Web asked whether a bent phone would be replaced for
free. According to the Apple employee, Genius Bar employees
will perform a "Visual Mechanical Inspection" on phones that
customers claim to be bent.
If an iPhone passes the official test, then Apple will give you a
replacement. But this counts only if the phone was bent during
normal use, such as sitting in your back pocket. If you've been
intentionally flexing your phone, then you may be out of luck.
Re: Apple Will Start Replacing Bent Iphones by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
so the intend to replace it with another i phone 6 that will also bend in no time.
Mtchew...
Those 'i-sheeps' better ask for full refund

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Will Start Replacing Bent Iphones by xtervaganza(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
francleanflexy: so the intend to replace it with another i phone 6 that will also bend in no time.
Mtchew...
Those 'i-sheeps' better ask for full refund
iwonder ooo

give dem phones wey go bend again

Isheeps indeed

(1) (Reply)

Control Your ANDROID Phone From PC (airdroid) / Whatsapp Increases Group Size To 100 / How To Root An Andriod Tab Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.