Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? (6735 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
*sighs* n rolls eyes... Op, better wakeup 2 reality.. 99.9percent of the male species brain is wired round such thots.
No offense guys, but true talk. And if d babe doesn't give in, some become nasty while some become indifferent 2 yur frndship and little minority of 0.0001percent will let go and adjust their brains and be frndly once again cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Crocz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Eh yah...you've been mingling with the wrong dudes...only one thing on their minds

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by austine4real(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: I mean why decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided
u cari all these u tell me say make chat dcent?? afta round 6* i go chat dcent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
not all man rozzay.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by pickabeau1: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
i thought the op was married.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by jmoore(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
How many men have you met?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by sammieguze(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
well... what can i say?

ladies.....you have been mingling with wrong dudes

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by sarahs(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: I mean why decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided
Looking at you alone makes his members to get high, what else do you expect? Its natural, some of us just control the urge.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Amelian: *sighs* n rolls eyes... Op, better wakeup 2 reality.. 99.9percent of the male species brain is wired round such thots.
No offense guys, but true talk. And if d babe doesn't give in, some become nasty while some become indifferent 2 yur frndship and little minority of 0.0001percent will let go and adjust their brains and be frndly once again cheesy
I swear man once upon a time I use to love only male friends till they all proved me wrong, grin grin its just so impossible for them to be friends/just talk without them thinking something different.

pickabeau1: i thought the op was married.. undecided
Yes!! So am not suppose to talk to any man?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Jamesdman(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
austine4real: u cari all these u tell me say make chat dcent?? afta round 6* i go chat dcent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Exactly Bro.. it's gonna take strong self control not to allow the mind to wander when faced with all these assets she's endowed with.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by austine4real(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jamesdman:
Exactly Bro.. it's gonna take strong self control not to allow the mind to wander when faced with all these assets she's endowed with.
u got wen i no b okobo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014

OP, maybe you have been giving some signals accidentally..check yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
sarahs:
Looking at you alone makes his members to get high, what else do you expect? Its natural, some of us just control the urge.

Jamesdman:

austine4real: u cari all these u tell me say make chat dcent?? afta round 6* i go chat dcent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks guys for highlighting my point.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by LaurelP(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
are u a learner?
When u wear those skimpy things like d one on ur dp
How do u expect a normal guy to think straight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
It depends on the kind of guys you mingle with.

That is what happen when you mingle with guys who are not mentaly and emotionaly matured.

We have boys.
Boys who think that they are men.
We also have men
And men among men.

Op I think the group of guys you mingle with are boys who think they are mentaly and emotionaly matured to be men but in the real Sence they are just boys with over grown body.

When you mingle with MEN you will know.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by pickabeau1: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: Yes!! So am not suppose to talk to any man?

ok.. if u are.. nothing wrong with talking to men
But u gotta have boundaries...

is all
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok.. if u are.. nothing wrong with talking to men
But u gotta have boundaries...

is all

And I know those boundaries very well.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
OBIORAA: It depends on the kind of guys you mingle with.

That is what happen when you mingle with guys who are not mentaly and emotionaly matured.

We have boys.
We also have men
And men among men.

Op I think the group of guys you mingle with are boys who think they are mentaly and emotionaly matured to be men but in the real Sence they are just boys with over grown body.

Great reply you have a point.

LaurelP: are u a learner?
When u wear those skimpy things like d one on ur dp
How do u expect a normal guy to think straight
Whyy ya all talking about what am wearing? Thats just leggins with crop top chiooe!!! ya all like to exaggerate.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Jamesdman(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
We have boys.
We also have men
And men among men.
Save your 2cents Bro.. all males (men and boys) think with their third legs, once in every while!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by pickabeau1: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: And I know those boundaries very well.

ok.. good

then u have no problem
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Pdizzle(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
For me, as long as you keep the convo decent, i watch out for greenlights tho
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
P.S LaurelP you are showing six pack in you Dp but am not allow to wear what am wearing, lol Men.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014

We have boys.
We also have men
And men among men.

wow.. She is really gifted.. But nontheless, she should mingle with men and not boys.. Also she shouldn't avoid giving accidental signals(green light)

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by GowonAbacha: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided
Why would they ever have a decent conversation when what I'm seeing in your picture can make any good head go jiggy jagga. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by LaurelP(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: Great reply you have a point.

Whyy ya all talking about what am wearing? Thats just leggins with crop top chiooe!!! ya all like to exaggerate.

Ofcos u won't find anytin wrong wit it
If I was talking to u wit only my boxer shorts on, beliv me u can't concentrate!
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Jamesdman:
Save your 2cents Bro.. all males (men and boys) think with their third legs, once in every while!!!

My brother. You are right but At times we need to apply self control.
That is the differences between a boy and a man.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaurelP:

Ofcos u won't find anytin wrong wit it
If I was talking to u wit only my boxer shorts on, beliv me u can't concentrate!
LMAO!!!Thats taking it too far am not wearing only panties/G strings.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
lol.Rokiatu,many guys are like that.You have a good convo and the next thing is,"Can i have your number?"and if i decline,they start asking silly questions.I have learnt to give my email address or send messages like "Busy,cant talk,later,cheers!"whenever d person calls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Jamesdman(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Op.. me thinks, if ever you wanna get some dude as a male friend sometime soon, you guys should both fully understand from the outset that it's just friendship and nothing more.
This is important because, most men always have this mindset of believing in the possibility of being friends with a female, developing into something more intimate with time and proper nurturing, so they appear all nice and understanding for as long as they can, before revealing their true intent.
However, though quite few, there're dudes out there that can make good friends without any 'ish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
lynpetra: lol.Rokiatu,many guys are like that.You have a good convo and the next thing is,"Can i have your number?"and if i decline,they start asking silly questions.I have learnt to give my email address or send messages like "Busy,cant talk,later,cheers!"whenever d person calls.
Lol so true now am like I can't even say hi to this person before they take me wrong.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by LaurelP(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: LMAO!!!Thats taking it too far am not wearing only panties/G strings.

I can imagine, wit wat am seeing, how it wud be if u were wearing panties/Gstring! Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fun Thread For Oldies. Let Us Talk About Old Naija Movies. / I Like Them Ugly / When Your Side Chick Hugs You In Public And Your Niggas Be Looking Out For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.