Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Too Much Pepper!!! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Too Much Pepper!!! (21991 Views)

Man Nearly Strangled Wife To Coma For Not Adding Much Pepper To His Food / Is There A Perfect Pepper Blender? / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Pepper!!! by Rehil(f): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
1one:

So I just did what you suggested and it came out very well.. The tin tomatoes I added really tempered the pepper... Thanks a lot. smiley
u r welcom.enjoy d stew
Re: Too Much Pepper!!! by DAvIt0(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ishilove:
That's right, but remember that the volume of the stew has increased. It means more quantity with the same old quantity of ingredients.

Okay, you may cook it that way. If after adding it to the old stew you notice that the taste is no longer spicy, you can now add more seasoning. If not, then don't bother adding anymore. Good idea! cheesy

Wow! Ishilove. Thanks for this reply.. Great idea and Insightful.

Just knowing this method ll help a whole lot.
Re: Too Much Pepper!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
1one:

Ahhh shocked shocked

I was going to add tin tomatoes inside the stew like that and just mix and warm it.. So If I do that it would change/spoil the taste of the stew?

If the tomatoes is going to be cooked and seasoned, then that's almost like cooking another stew now isn't it

ordinary tin tomatoes inside already cooked stew shocked shocked

you be cook o grin grin
Re: Too Much Pepper!!! by 1one: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

ordinary tin tomatoes inside already cooked stew shocked shocked

you be cook o grin grin

Don't try me ooo Tracey gringrin

If I cook stew for you ehn

In fact, just this weekend I cooked one correct stew for my mum, come and see how she and my sister in-law, my sister,.. Infact the whole family were just tripping for my stew.
gringrin
Re: Too Much Pepper!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
1one:

Don't try me ooo Tracey gringrin

If I cook stew for you ehn

In fact, just this weekend I cooked one correct stew for my mum, come and see how she and my sister in-law, my sister,.. Infact the whole family were just tripping for my stew.
gringrin

I laugh in Swahili

keep hyping yourself you hear .

1 Like

Re: Too Much Pepper!!! by 1one: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elantracey:

I laugh in Swahili

keep hyping yourself you hear .

If I don't hype myself.... Who will grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Food So Expensive Nowadays In Nigeria ? / Yoghurts With Live And Active Culture. Where Can I Get Them / How Can I Prepare Oha Soup. What Are The Ingridients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.