Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons (23080 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates / Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by delishpot: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2014
God, make me a person that will hold a very important office in Nigeria. To over see health, Education and tourism so that Nigeria will rise up from the ashes and enjoy good life. Provide good and determined leaders that will have the good of Nigerians at heart so that we will walk hand in hand to change naija one department at a time.
Chei!!!!!! My country is making me cry........... but, why?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Lustig(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
GogetterMD: Oga Jang owes his civil servants 3months salary.
Oluwa bless u my bro... Jang owes teachers 3 months salary + 2 years leave grant! heard d teachers ar planning to go on strike soon
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

Nope. Not at all.
I am saying that you say something COMPREHENSIVE not your narrow focus on ONLY the federal administration. Doing so is DAFT.
You saw I commended the other guy who compared with the state's water budget?

Have you heard that charity begins at home i.e. your LGA in this instance
Why should my "knowledge" of what goes on in my state be a criterion for criticizing the FG?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by disloman(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2014
brunofarad: 442MIllioN fOr spoons and plates ?

Wut da........

But wait oooooo

Maybe they plan hostin GOD nd all the HEAVENS at the govt house grin

Who knowsundecided
U got mi smiling
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2014
I hate what this country has become under this administratio.Theses are times i miss Baba.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by anonimi: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Why should my "knowledge" of what goes on in my state be a criterion for criticizing the FG?

Where did you pull the above from Definitely not from what I wrote that you quoted.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by dvic(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Una get leader for nigeria?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by dvic(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Leader of tomorrow where we are not sure of today abi
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by tattesco(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Corruption everywhere. May God help us from this. Nigeria
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by ransomed: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Da Jonah Jang has to prepare a soft landing for himself . You should know he is an old man and about to leave office. Yakubu Jang is the foreign company that will supply the stuff. Let the beroms, jararawas, anagutas, tarroks, rukubas etc go and die, so far Fee dee fee is the ruling party. We caused all these yeye.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by payne4real(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Genes1s: God will surely do their life the way they are doing Nigeria
amen
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by ndat(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Samiceman: Just wanna milk the state dry before leaving office.... There should be a body that regulates such spendings in Nigeria.... God bless Nigeria
You mean there is no existing body to regulate such spending in Nigeria
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by mu2sa2: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
And Deacon Jang, the state governor, is 70 years old!
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2014
donnypool:

na this ones them dey call leaders of tomorrow?

en u? undecided ?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
lynpetra: I hate what this country has become under this administratio.Theses are times i miss Baba.
WHISHH of the baba mah..? Baba Isawuru or .....?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Shankboye: na iron spoon na, so what's d big deal?
wetin u sabi.? u get brain 4 head?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2014
udemzyudex:
$10 million? mehn for ur mind you dey yarn something reasonable not knowing that u're posting trash...

Back to the topic...

Most of this Hausa people don't use spoon and plate to eat,they use their hands and the government is trying to show them love..

The money is on the high side thats just the problem i have with that.
its obvious 4rm adam, dat u ar d most unreasonable nimrod in d d entire world wide web.. so nobody in dis forum wld eva take u serious.. u cld be hired.... n everybody heree knows u... but u shld check urself.. u ar extremely sick
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Sagamite(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
While many people are struggling to get 3 square meals in the state or to even stay alive beyond 52, some are budgeting £1.7m for cutleries.

Pendusky, are these the leaders you pray for? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Isk(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Such discouraging news. It shows that the government is not only insensitive but also arrogant. That's the only way to explain how that government was audacious enough to place expected purchase of cutlery and household items at N442m
So sad. Too bad all we can do is just read and shake our heads
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by ElFenomeno1: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2014
This is crazy....
The spate and flurry of last minute spendings by Govt. administrations barely months before the end of their tenure is worrying.....
Toyota Corolla for over 7m? landcruiser for over 25m? plates and spoons for 442m? Common, this is daylight robbery... a right pi...ss take!
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by StealthyMe(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Mr.Jonah grin ....Kindly remember that for this same reason ( TRYING to be Clever) you found yourself in the belly of a fish.

WT?? Are the plates & spoons made with Gold ? Or na diamond crystals full them?

Nigeria!! Well,from my elevated position,am watching & waiting for the next comedic news undecided
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by udemzyudex(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Tlovely: its obvious 4rm adam, dat u ar d most unreasonable nimrod in d d entire world wide web.. so nobody in dis forum wld eva take u serious.. u cld be hired.... n everybody heree knows u... but u shld check urself.. u ar extremely sick

Don't you think its too early for this? Now tell me who is unreasonable here?

U no get sense..
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Unionised(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2014
byrron: After reading that news online, tears just dropped off from my eye's.
Eachtime I think of home (NIGERIA) and the type of news emanating from that part of the world I just ask myself- Is Nigeria allergic to goodnews?

Come back and make it better.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Babaken(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2014
at list de should have send us the sample so that we can go and verify the mkt price. or is the cup, spoon and plates is going to made of diamonds and white gold.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by deyemia: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Jackpot!

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by IYANGBALI: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Expensive plates and spoons to be supplied by the governor,s girl friend hahahahahahahahahhaha,polithievians I hail una o
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by tokjohn: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by IYANGBALI: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2014
lynpetra: I hate what this country has become under this administratio.Theses are times i miss Baba.
hmmmmmmm,dis one wey you miss baba,I hope you and baba no do collabo? grin
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2014
2cato: Most gov do budgeted for bizzare and funny things. What do you have to say about governors in south west making budget for amala and ewedu while their counterparts in the north are doing the same for pap durring the month of ramadam.
what about the ones in the land of erosion making budget for akpu and ofe olugbu?
It must be hard for u to supress ur bigotry.
Ndi ara
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Octaves(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
we have enough money to develop this country without any foreign aid. yet politicians loot them, waste them on wasteful projects. some people will still blame the americans and britons for our woes
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by slap1(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Na wa o! Is he inaugurating Operation Feed the Nation?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Etosonc(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=martyns303]Until we stand up and say enough! Thats how we will keep hearing news like this. If this kind of news is not enough to anger anyone, nothing else will. For all those saying "it's none of my business". It is your business, and it is your money and someone is spending it anyhow Can you imagine how many schools, hospitals, roads, libraries and other infrastructures this money could provide? someone is spending that much on just plates and spoons with money that belongs to you and I) If It`s Ur Money Den Demand For It cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Gowon, Jonathan, Others Attend Shonekan’s Funeral / Oshiomhole Mocks Jang At The NEC meeting / How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.