Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi (37880 Views)

Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Alpet: God deliver us.

See my signature for ur BB bold 5.
she people still dey use bold 5?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by phollybee(m): 4:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Oga oooo... Oro Naijiria yii , o toju sunmi! Crisis lotun, Wahala Losi!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by nerodenero: 4:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Just a country lacking unity and love.Simply put,we dislike ourselves,the reason the country is where it is today.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Balkan(m): 5:00am On Sep 26, 2014
These Igala are not different from Abokkis
very soon they will start their jihad.
I hope they millitary will give them Boko Haram
treatment. because Abokki will always behave like abokki

5 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Samiceman: grin pls remind me... How many higher institutions of learning do we have in Kogi and Enugu state? illiteracy at it's best

Enugu has many high institutions, don't link illiteracy and Enugu in the same sentence.
Again, you don't need to go to a higher institution to be literate

8 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by sokera: 5:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Erotex: In those community there are two tribe over there
Igala and igbos
The igbos wants to merge with enugu why igalas want to merge with kogi.

Right now they are all benefitting from enugu pocket.
Let igbos be igbos and igalas be igalas
After all igalas are not worthy to live with.
I have been with them before

SO THE IGBOS ARE WORTH TO LIVE WITH? MONKEY

14 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29am On Sep 26, 2014
NaLaugh: is there something i'm missing? or why exactly would anyone be particularly inclined to leave their state for Kogi?

I know the Igala people moved from Benue to Kogi in the past, but what exactly is the motivation? undecided
Igala people didn't move to Kogi State (like the Enugu State's youths wanting to move to Kogi State). They were brought from Benue State and joined with the newly created Kogi State in 1991. Okun Yoruba was carved out of Kwara State and made part of the new state.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Ndigbo with attachment.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Enugu has many high institutions, don't link illiteracy and Enugu in the same sentence.
Again, you don't need to go to a higher institution to be literate
Kogi State has more higher institutions than Enugu State.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by mondaypaul77(m): 5:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Erotex: In those community there are two tribe over there
Igala and igbos
The igbos wants to merge with enugu why igalas want to merge with kogi.

Right now they are all benefitting from enugu pocket.
Let igbos be igbos and igalas be igalas
After all igalas are not worthy to live with.
I have been with them before
YOU ARE A TRIBAL BIGOT.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by englishmart(m): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Samiceman: grin pls remind me... How many higher institutions of learning do we have in Kogi and Enugu state? illiteracy at it's best
incoherent cognition.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Indeed illiteracy is a disease
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Descartes: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Are you really serious with this your statement

5 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2014
h
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Chinaimporter: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

[size=14pt] University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN))

Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT),

Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)

Ositatech polytechnic enugu

Nigerian law school

Federal Cooperative College, Oji River (FCCO),

Enugu State College of Education Technical,

Caritas University, Amorji-Nike,

Renaissance University, Ugbawka

Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy College

Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu

Nigerian army school of artillery

Nigeria cardic insitute

Enugu State College of Agriculture & Agro-Entrepreneurship

Godfrey okoye university

Count higher institutions in kogi state pls [/size]

13 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by justineu(m): 6:01am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
are u sure of wat u ar sayin? If I tell u to list university in kogi state and i list enugu can u do dat?

Am nt an indigine of enugu state buh am willin to dat.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by guttentag(m): 6:02am On Sep 26, 2014
I wonder wetin dem dey Kill themself for when People dey regret to be Nigerian at first

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by BlackTechnology: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2014
If there are two tribes let some portion be given to the Igalas and seceded to Kogi while the pro-Igbos remain with Enugu.

We Igbos should avoid confrontation with the Igalas who are like English speaking Cameroon that rejected we Igbos for French Cameroon only to end up pleading to return back

4 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by justineu(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Chinaimporter:

osisatech polytechnic enugu,enugu state.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Charleschidera(m): 6:16am On Sep 26, 2014
This is serious........ What hell are dey doin?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 6:23am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
lol, I cannot stop messing up. How can I say kogi has more higher institutions that enugu.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

List the institutions for both states please
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by timilehing(m): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2014
I don't know what to say, its more than igala joining kogi or igbo joining enugu
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Ndigbo with attachment.
so kogi has more higher institution than enugu? How do you think people will believe us with the gbagaun we have below?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Chinaimporter:

Nigerian law school

National cardiothoracic centre

Godfrey Okoye University.
State College of Agriculture

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by sylve11: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2014
kenbee: AllI can see here is "two rival cult group" cause none of them has the right to decide the state they want to belong to.

Makes sense! cool
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Ramanto(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2014
pontirock: Kogi State Just Want To Annex Them Before Islamising Them!
What is this one saying? Is kogi an Islamic state? Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

IS YOUR PROBLEM ETHNIC BIGOTRY OR PURE IGNORANCE? NOW PROVIDE US WITH A LIST OF HIGHER INSTITUTIONS IN KOGI STATE.

University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN))

Nigerian law school

National cardiothoracic centre

Godfrey Okoye University.

State College of Agriculture

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Ramanto(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2014
I don't understand why any part of nigeria should want to join kogi state,not even people from borno.The Okuns and the Ebiras are struggling to escape from the oppressing self centred Igalas.it's better those Enugu guys stay put

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by chinazaekperem2: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
this guy keep committing blunder cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Chinaimporter:

Nigerian law school

Nigeria cardic insitute

Enugu State College of Agriculture & Agro-Entrepreneurship

Godfrey okoye university

how do you expect me to know this when I chose to join cult while others were in class learning current affairs?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2014
If they want to move to Kogi, why can't they just carry their bags and move to Kogi?. I don't get, is Kogi their promised land?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.