Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi (37910 Views)

Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by akpabana: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2014
pontirock: Kogi State Just Want To Annex Them Before Islamising Them!
And who told you that Kogi is a muslim state? Because u pass through Okene right. Any way, u are an EXPERT in commenting before reasoning. Keep it up dear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2014
OneNaira6:

Why is this man such a bonafide Ediot and he takes pride in it?

Orlandowoh, we all get it. You are a proud m0ron. Can you now stop disturbing all of us with your stupidity?

You hold a phD in stupidity. We get it now stop disturbing the entire NL with it.
Maybe your absence on this forum has made you not to remember, I told you to stop quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OneNaira6: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
ekolina: In the whole of Igbo eze north local govt the finest buildings are in ette....ette was the headqtr of the local govt and the house of assembly member was from there. do u for ones thought why the Enugu govt to want them to cede

You do realize some of us have been to Ette so there's no need to come on NL and lie to us.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by ekolina(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2014
You are very correct sir......no body from ette is from Enugu. ette is just a community that shares boundary with Enugu. they all are igala speaking including those that wants to remain. the community chief was crowned by attah of igala and he gets his monthly pay from kogi and not Enugu. Is so unfortunate greed is making some people disown their kins.
OneNaira6: Hian Igala people, una wan destroy Igboland for us. Abi wetin be una problem? grin grin

On serious note though, I think I see where they are coming from, I know I have the exact feelings when it comes to my own community. Personally, I believe they should conduct a referedum, the group that wants to join kogi can join kogi and the ones that want to stay in Enugu state can stay. Well then again, who knows, it might be a mixed situation. The groups villages might be intertwined so dividing it might be difficult. Who knows. One thing I know for sure, it's stupid what happened. Aren't they supposed to be kinsmen? So why are they killing themselves because of states? Stupidity on the highest.

As for the person that stated Ette is a mixed community. Unless I'm mistaking but I could have sworn Ette is predominately an Igala community residing close to Igbo community. the Igbos and Igalas do not share Ette. The area is just close to Igbo towns. Enugu state people do correct me if I'm wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
maestroferddi: You are not making sense at all. Just concede that you goofed.

Trying to concoct a convoluted explanation will only worsen your situation...
It will never make sense to you. It is beyond your brain capacity.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by ekolina(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
You have not been to ette my friend....how do u get to ette from Enugu and which Enugu community shares boundary with ette?
OneNaira6:

You do realize some of us have been to Ette so there's no need to come on NL and lie to us.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by PrinceMario(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Balkan: These Igala are not different from Abokkis
very soon they will start their jihad.
I hope they millitary will give them Boko Haram
treatment. because Abokki will always behave like abokki
How dumb thou art....So igalas are abokis Olorishi.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Lordlexyy: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Etteh is my community. Boundary wise, the community is situated in Enugu state. In terms of culture, it has very little in connection with the Idomas and not the Igalas. The language spoken are predominantly Idoma. Igbo language comes second for areas that are regarded as igbos. Igala language is meanly spoken by some few who believe they are Igalas. To be honest, the Etteh community ideologically believes they are Igbos and has very little in connection to both the Igalas and the Idomas. You find most of the people there speaking the three languages fluently and intermix very well. This whole crisis of identity wouldn't have surfaced in the first place if not for some of the Igbos and their culture of segregation, where others are regarded more Igbos than the others. The same people will say Enugu or Ebonyi is not pure Igbo but 'wawa', some Enugu will say Etteh is not pure Igbo but a mixture of two. If Etteh was long embrace and made to feel among by the Igbos, none of this cultural conflict would have surface. Those minority group wanting to joint Kogi are doing so because they felt they majority are more recognised and therefore benefit more from the Enugu gov't. Inspite of the upheaval, i believe the brotherliness and oneness of Etteh is beyond culture, language or tribe. PROUDLY ETTEH.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Obajohn10: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
love for your fellow human is the answer. The land itself is innocent.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Maybe your absence on this forum has made you not to remember, I told you to stop quoting me.
why will he stop quoting you, don't you want to be corrected? Must you remain in total disdain?

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
this nigga. was right

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Houstency(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OneNaira6: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2014
ekolina: You have not been to ette my friend....how do u get to ette from Enugu and which Enugu community shares boundary with ette?

I don't live in Nigeria, left when I was young, so I don't know streets; I don't even know how to get to my own village without family direction but I will tell you towns close to ette. Some of the towns/villages bothering close to Ette are Umuogboagu (idk if I spelled that right), Imufu, Aji, etc. I used to live in Enugu state mind you and during that era, my family traveled alot thanks to my father's work.
IDK where you getting the concept that ette has the best buildings. Unless I'm mistaking but the area is not the place you describing. It's not all huts like the other guy said but it's definitely not all great buildings. Then again, judging from your stanch, you most likely from ette so that's expected of you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by adamskutty(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Erotex: In those community there are two tribe over there
Igala and igbos
The igbos wants to merge with enugu why igalas want to merge with kogi.

Right now they are all benefitting from enugu pocket.
Let igbos be igbos and igalas be igalas
After all igalas are not worthy to live with.
I have been with them before
utter crap from a loudmouthed Biafra criminal with coconut brain grin

Who in his right frame of mind will want to associate with scammers, ritualist, kidnappers, drug lords and prostitute huh? grin

Millions of ur miserable Godforsaken kind are in kogi state, in every nooks and crannies, selling marijaunia to their fellow flat head apes grin ur women have filled it every hotels and roadside doing prostitution grin ur kind are indeed curse grin

Many of them wish never to return, cos ur land is curse grin

Thsnk God i am not an igbo.

Hated by all grin

Ghanaians?

Southafricans?

Cameroonians?

Yorubas?

Hausas?

Fulanis?

Even ur niger deltan neigbours see y'all as cunny creatures who doesn't deserve to be trusted grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by pontirock(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2014
akpabana: And who told you that Kogi is a muslim state? Because u pass through Okene right. Any way, u are an EXPERT in commenting before reasoning. Keep it up dear.
You Do Not Reason At All, Is It A Must That You See Things As The Way I See Them?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2014
adamskutty: utter crap from a loudmouthed Biafra criminal with coconut brain grin

Who in his right frame of mind will want to associate with scammers, ritualist, kidnappers, drug lords and prostitute huh? grin

Millions of ur miserable Godforsaken kind are in kogi state, in every nooks and crannies, selling marijaunia to their fellow flat head apes grin ur women have filled it every hotels and roadside doing prostitution grin ur kind are indeed curse grin

Many of them wish never to return, cos ur land is curse grin

Thsnk God i am not an igbo.

Hated by all grin

Ghanaians?

Southafricans?

Cameroonians?

Yorubas?

Hausas?

Fulanis?

Even ur niger deltan neigbours see y'all as cunny creatures who doesn't deserve to be trusted grin
are you trying to be tribalistic?

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by chinazaekperem2: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Nwabekeyi2:

Chinazaekperem, how u dey this morning? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shey, make we continue from where we stop grin grin
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Nwabekeyi2:

Chinazaekperem, how u dey this morning? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm orlandoowoh's younger brother.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nwabekeyi2: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: I'm orlandoowoh's younger brother.

No u are not

As E DeY HOT OOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Nwabekeyi2:

No u are not

As E DeY HOT OOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin
I'm, I have our pictures here.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by chinazaekperem2: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Nwabekeyi2:

No, make I torment you small grin grin grin

how is chidiebere? grin grin grin grin
if you don ready, just tag my moniker and I will be there for you grin grin grin
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nwabekeyi2: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: if you don ready, just tag my moniker and I will be there for you grin grin grin

No No No

Relax. grin grin grin

dis time u wont recover from the blows grin grin grin

Just relax grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Nwabekeyi2:

BUSTED grin grin grin

chinazaekperem grin grin

ur own don spoil grin grin grin

how is CHIDIEBERE? grin grin
bobo, I didn't register on nairaland becasue of you, I want to see my brother orlandoowoh.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by maestroferddi: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish!
-UNN is the only first generation university that has not been ranked among the top three in Nigeria.
-ESUT is a glorified secondary school inherited from the old Anambra State. Was it not three "graduates" from that school that were rejected by the schools and bakery (their PPAs) on poor academic performance during the NYSC?
-IMT is like a centre where JAMBITES hold classes.
Your situation is really pitiable.

At least schools in Enugu are not producing an oluwole degree products like you who are displaying an incapability to engage in critical thinking.

I don't waste my time on half-wits. I am so sorry...

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2014
maestroferddi: Your situation is really pitiable.

At least schools in Enugu are not producing an oluwole degree products like you who are displaying an incapability to engage in critical thinking.

I don't waste my time on half-wits. I am so sorry...
why are you abusing my brother because of his incompetence?

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by promixdavinci(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Igala and igbos

Well said but u dont have any right 2 say 1 tribe is not worthy 2 live wit, are dey animals dat are not supose 2 liv wit humans? So tel me are d igbos beter to live wit abi? mind u am not an igala but am 4rm kogi. Kogi is a state dat has up to 8 tribes..
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by promixdavinci(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Igala and igbos

Well said but u dont have any right 2 say 1 tribe is not worthy 2 live wit, are dey animals dat are not supose 2 liv wit humans? So tel me are d igbos beter to live wit abi? mind u am not an igala but am 4rm kogi. Kogi is a state dat has up to 8 tribes..mind u dey ar not only benefitin 4rm enugu alone, dey benefits 4rm both state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo / Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.