Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi (37921 Views)

Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2014
Nwabekeyi2:

Enjoy grin grin

Say hello to Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi grin grin

tell him it was fun while it lasted grin grin

well, if you think am lying about our relationship, I can post the picture I snapped with my brother orlandoowoh.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by maestroferddi: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Have you heard of self-determinism?
Neither has your patently under-utilised brain been able to understand the proper way to seek self-determination.

We have the National Assembly for aggrieved parties to channels their grievances to.

What those undesirable elements are doing is to undermine/flout the laws of the land.

If the government decides to go against them for taking laws into their own hands, I am sure the likes of you would be disturbing public peace with cries of high-handedness.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by tokjohn: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by promixdavinci(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2014
pocohantas: Nah...nah. With all due respect , me sef no go like go Kogi. cry
i know it's one Nigeria, but just incase all 36 states décide to split...there are some states I wouldn't wanna be stuck in lipsrsealed
Pls how do u know kogi 2 uter dis rubish, compare natural resouces kogi has got wit dat of enugu b4 u decide whc state can stand on its own wen dey split..let me giv u few,,enugu can boast of coal, kogi can boast of iron,steel,cement,agriculture

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by IGBOSON1: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Ndigbo with attachment.

^^^You're a bastard!

You scream 'Ndigbo with attachment' as if it was Igbos that presided over the ill-intentioned creation of states that defied logic and placed strange bedfellows in the same state! Igbos that were placed in other states like Rivers and Benue states Nko?......Who was doing the 'attachment' in these cases, and why aren't you as sympathetic to Igbos as you are with others?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Deltagiant: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2014
.........And ONE MILLION, Yes, ONE MILLION IGBO INDIGENES OF BENUE STATE INHABITING 300 VILLAGES ARE CRYYING TO BE CARVED BACK INTO IGBOLAND Read on......http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=56412
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by jabanz(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2014
kogi state of all stateswhat a waste of time nd resources
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by maestroferddi: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
adamskutty: utter crap from a loudmouthed Biafra criminal with coconut brain grin

Who in his right frame of mind will want to associate with scammers, ritualist, kidnappers, drug lords and prostitute huh? grin

Millions of ur miserable Godforsaken kind are in kogi state, in every nooks and crannies, selling marijaunia to their fellow flat head apes grin ur women have filled it every hotels and roadside doing prostitution grin ur kind are indeed curse grin

Many of them wish never to return, cos ur land is curse grin

Thsnk God i am not an igbo.

Hated by all grin

Ghanaians?

Southafricans?

Cameroonians?

Yorubas?

Hausas?

Fulanis?

Even ur niger deltan neigbours see y'all as cunny creatures who doesn't deserve to be trusted grin
I would have ignored your meaningless drivels.

Meanwhile, I spent weeks this year in Kogi State for a friend's wife's funeral.

Do you care to know what I found out?

The business and to some extent the economy in Kogi State is still being controlled by the usual suspects...

And who are they? The IGBOS, of course!

Next time learn to do a little homework.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by promixdavinci(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
phayvorr: I smell the dirty work of PeeDeePee....

Even if person wan even join state sef, shey na that kind Kogi state them suppose they fight to join?

Kogi state refusing development since 1922
Tribalistic Igbos invadin kogi state 2 look 4 daily bread since 1900. Wat do u have in ur state except runin away 2 other state 2 do all sort of fraud nd crime 2 feed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
promixdavinci:
Pls how do u know kogi 2 uter dis rubish, compare natural resouces kogi has got wit dat of enugu b4 u decide whc state can stand on its own wen dey split..let me giv u few,,enugu can boast of coal, kogi can boast of iron,steel,cement,agriculture

kill yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Deltagiant: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2014
And yet ONE miilion native Igbos of Benue state in their own land, are under the slavery of Idoma people since Lugard's North South demarcation in 1914. When it comes to other people's matters, we suffer cognitieve bias. Read on....http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=56412
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're a bastard!

You scream 'Ndigbo with attachment' as if it was Igbos that presided over the ill-intentioned creation of states that defied logic and placed strange bedfellows in the same state! Igbos that were placed in other states like Rivers and Benue states Nko?......Who was doing the 'attachment' in these cases, and why aren't you as sympathetic to Igbos as you are with others?
I know you're pained. Take heart.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Angelou(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Ehyaa!! why una won come kogi..... i pity u guys sha 4 d suffer wey una won come suffer 4 kogi
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2014
maestroferddi: Your situation is really pitiable.

At least schools in Enugu are not producing an oluwole degree products like you who are displaying an incapability to engage in critical thinking.

I don't waste my time on half-wits. I am so sorry...
Can you stand me?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Can you stand me?
he can't at all.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by tsolz300: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: are you trying to be tribalistic?
Shizzle11 aka YorubaBigot aka onye HIV +
Ke kwanu?
Op u av taken your medications today?

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2014
tsolz300:
Shizzle11 aka YorubaBigot aka onye HIV +
Ke kwanu?
Op u av taken your medications today?
undecided
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by tsolz300: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: if you don ready, just tag my moniker and I will be there for you grin grin grin

Pussi3s sucker.
How are you today?
The man with the straw.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by tsolz300: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: undecided
The Lord is your strength shizzle..
You shall overcome.
Just don't stop taking your drugs
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by chinazaekperem2: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2014
tsolz300:

Pussi3s sucker.
How are you today?
The man with the straw.. cheesy
as if you know, wait till you get to my age so you can start sucking too grin
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by tsolz300: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: as if you know, wait till you get to my age so you can start sucking too grin

39 yrs old man begging toddlers and teenagers on NL for free pussi3s to suck
Chaiiiiii
Otoucha.
May GOD deliver you from your deluded state of mind...

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
tsolz300:
The Lord is your strength shizzle..
You shall overcome.
Just don't stop taking your drugs
i'm orlandoowoh's younger bro

Goof runs in our family.

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by promixdavinci(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Chinaimporter:

[size=14pt] University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN))

Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT),

Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)

Ositatech polytechnic enugu

Nigerian law school

Federal Cooperative College, Oji River (FCCO),

Enugu State College of Education Technical,

Caritas University, Amorji-Nike,

Renaissance University, Ugbawka

Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy College

Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu

Nigerian army school of artillery

Nigeria cardic insitute

Enugu State College of Agriculture & Agro-Entrepreneurship

Godfrey okoye university

Count higher institutions in kogi state pls [/size]
I wont disagree enugu has more institution dan kogi but base on d diference in creation of both state. Kogi has realy done well also.
Eg. Kogi st uni
Fed uni lokoja
Salem uni lokoja
Fed poly idah
Kogi st poly
COE ankpa
COE okene
Sch of health idah.
dis ar just govt owned institute.
Stil alot of privates institute but can't crack my brain namin dem nw

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by chinazaekperem2: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2014
tsolz300:

39 yrs old man begging toddlers and teenagers on NL for free pussi3s to suck
Chaiiiiii
Otoucha.
May GOD deliver you from your deluded state of mind...
15yearsold screaming pussssy as if its one b1g thing .smh embarassed
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by tsolz300: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: i'm orlandoowoh's younger bro

Goof runs in our family.

You are just a dumb impostor.
Shizzle11 you are already busted.
Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by chinazaekperem2: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
promixdavinci:
I wont disagree enugu has more institution dan kogi but base on d diference in creation of both state. Kogi has realy done well also.
Eg. Kogi st uni
Fed uni lokoja
Salem uni lokoja
Fed poly idah
Kogi st poly
COE ankpa
COE okene
Sch of health idah.
dis ar just govt owned institute.
Stil alot of privates institute but can't crack my brain namin dem nw
so how does kogi have more higher institution with what you listed?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2014
tsolz300:

You are just a dumb impostor.
Shizzle11 you are already busted.
Ode oshi
don't interfere in our family affair.

Mind your business.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by tsolz300: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: 15yearsold screaming pussssy as if its one b1g thing .smh embarassed

39 yrs old man sucking teenagers pussi3s as if it's ice creme..

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Mancity26(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Samiceman: grin pls remind me... How many higher institutions of learning do we have in Kogi and Enugu state? illiteracy at it's best
Should I remind u? UNN, ESUT nd others...
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by tsolz300: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Nwabekeyi2:

Nah Nah Bruv

Chinasaekperem and his monikers is Chidiebere Nwabekeyi aka Customized13 grin grin grin

He has been Busted grin grin
cheesy

The f00l just can't stop sucking pussi3s cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by maestroferddi: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Can you stand me?
Stand you?

That must be some joke!

If my memory serves me right: I am sure it does, I have always taken you to the cleaners in all the interchanges we have had on this forum.

So no point trying to muster some Dutch courage with a semblance of bravado.

Spare yourself some forthcoming humiliation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Dino Melaye Rolling On The Floor In A Church In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.