Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Cheap Website Design Promo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheap Website Design Promo (526 Views)

Those Who Design Cheap Website And Those Who Think Web Design Is Cheap... / Cheap Website Designer Wanted / Who Can Help Me Create A Cheap Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Website Design Promo by ifeprof: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Hi,

My name is Michael Nwaolisa, I am a professional website developer, with about five years experience in the business , I also run web hosting service with server in the USA proven for 99.99% up-time. Lets get straight to the day's business.

If u have a business, building one, a lawyer, you provide any service or you are a freelancer. Then this offer is for you.
check out the offer here http://diamondbizconsult.com/promotion.html OR CONTINUE READING

In line with the efforts of the federal government to promote entrepreneurship and small scale businesses, I want to give out a life time business opportunity to promote small and medium business IN Nigeria.

You will not be getting this offer now or anytime from any source,
We are doing this to promote entrepreneurship among business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs, so even if you are still on the processes of launching your business, this is a good opportunity for you to tell people about your new business.

This offer will run from now till 30th of September 2014.

what is the offer?

We want to design 10 professional business websites for small businesses for just N25,000.00
This offer is on first come first serve basis.

TO GET THIS OFFER SEND A MAIL TO info@diamondbizconsult.com OR CALL 08068647424 before the 25th of September 2014, to benefit from this offer.

FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE:

your domain name www.yourcomany.com
5-7 pages of website eg.(home, about us, services, contact, etc)
3 email addresses eg: info@yourcompanyname.com etc.
500mb disk space
2500mb bandwidth
3 databases
Facebook and twitter integration
24/7 support
I year free hosting

Take advantage of this offer !!!

Michael Nwaolisa
Principal Consultant
Diamond ICT Solutions
www.diamondbizconsult.com
ife_mike2009@yahoo.com or info@diamondbizconsult.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Shopping Mall: Please What Should Be My Budget? / How To Get Free 250mb On Ur Mtn Sim / In Need Of Advice In Building A Wordpress Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.