Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission (10339 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / 2014 TOP 10 Universities In Nigeria By NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Choosing any of the university listed below is not a child
play,you need to be prepare,have a good score in jamb
and post utme.
You must also have a complete o -level result
Long leg cannot be write-up also.
(1) Unilag
(2) OAU
(3). Unizik
(4). Uniben
(5). Futo
(6). Uniport
(7). Unical
(8 ). Unilorin
(9). UI
(10) UNAAB

What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet: osing any of the university listed below is not a child
and post utme.
(1) Unilag
(2) OAU
(3). Unizik
(4). Uniben
(5). Futo
(6). Uniport
(7). Unical
(cool. Unilorin
(9) UI
(10) UNAAB
where is UNN in your list? The thunder wey go fire u still dey fire shekau! Mumu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: where is UNN in your list? The thunder wey go fire u still dey fire shekau! Mumu
C what am talking about undecided
Can't you express your views politely?

28 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
C what am talking about undecided
Can't you express your views politely?
why the omission? I'm vexed! And if you no put UNN for no.1 now eeehhn! UNIVERSITY OF "NIGERIA" nah beans? U think say im easy? The only uni of naija others nah wash.

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Neldrizzy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: why the omission? I'm vexed! And if you no put UNN for no.1 now eeehhn! UNIVERSITY OF "NIGERIA" nah beans? U think say im easy? The only uni of naija others nah wash.
That's not enough reason for your outburst.
nd moreover I dont c anything special about UNN

10 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
That's not enough reason for your outburst.
nd moreover I dont c anything special about UNN
the first indigenious uni, heard about UNTH enugu? What about its law faculty? Notable alumnis? The school is just special!!!
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Noneroone(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet: Choosing any of the university listed below is not a child
and post utme.
(1) Unilag
(2) OAU UNN
(3). Unizik
(4). Uniben
(5). Futo
(6). Uniport
(7). Unical
(cool. Unilorin
(9). UI
(10) UNAAB
What do you think?
Fixed
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2014

No ABU zaria?

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Neldrizzy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet: Choosing any of the university listed below is not a child
and post utme.
(1) unilag--------- UNIBEN
(2) OAU] -----------UI
(3).unizik ----------unilag
(4) uniben ---------Unilorin
(5) futo ---------------OAU
(6) Uniport ---------A.B.U
(7) Unical -----------UNN
(cool Unilorin ---------unizik
(9) UI --------------------uniport
(10) UNAAB -----------imsu
What do you think?
fixed orderly........

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: the first indigenious uni, heard about UNTH enugu? What about its law faculty? Notable alumnis? The school is just special!!!
I said competitive in terms of admission
nd pls could you just shut up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Noneroone: Fixed
Maybe you font know but FUNAAB is fast growing in terms of applicants.

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
I said competitive in terms of admission
nd pls could you just shut up.
and for your mind all those schools wey you listed dey more competitive than UNN? Abeg go take several seats joor! Yeye
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
UNN!!!
Abi you wan try
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by hannesy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls op put unn b4 person cry lolllZzzzz

12 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Noneroone(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
The topic says the most competetive.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Noneroone: The topic says the most competetive.
Yes admission applicants
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
hannesy: Pls op put unn b4 person cry lolllZzzzz
I just tire for d guy o.........e b like say im just gain admission after many years.

7 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by bruno419(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
op by the time u write post utme for unn finish i swear jamb go dash u uniform

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by onyebest123: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
sm so called human being don't jst knw hw to talk i don't even knw who trained them . Hw wld someone air his views instead of encouraging him u insult. haba!!
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by erubamidele(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: where is UNN in your list? The thunder wey go fire u still dey fire shekau! Mumu
A.B.U sef no dey

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by tinuolababy(f): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Unilorin should be number one fa cheesy wink
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by suregurl(f): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
u also try
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: why the omission? I'm vexed! And if you no put UNN for no.1 now eeehhn! UNIVERSITY OF "NIGERIA" nah beans? U think say im easy? The only uni of naija others nah wash.
oya tek blue biro write UNN put na......#irepUNIZIK

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is it schools competitiveness that will land you a good Job? Guys grow up

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by KehindeAwoniyi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
angryUnilorin should be no. 1...If Unilorin is not no.1, the list is false
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by haryomikun(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Idiat! Stewpid idiat! Some1 z talking sense, Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
haryomikun:
Idiat! Stewpid idiat! Some1 z talking sense, Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are talking nonsense
hey kid! Mum and dad didn't teach you how to address elders? Go to bed,you need to have some rest,ok?! Mum will be back soon! Abok.i
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by haryomikun(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
Lolz. UNAB shaaaaaa. I heard ya VC even told d post utme students †̥Φ write an essay grin Dat man D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ craze ohh. D thing I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ love bout it is d beautiful enviroment. Went dere last month when my skool,{crazy OOU} went for a protest. Even came 4 d SUG nite
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Benco113(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
were is uniosun?? i rep #uniosun
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Les: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
I just tire for d guy o.........e b like say im just gain admission after many years.
from his moniker, it's obvious his is a teenager, 1997 to be precise!! My youngest sib's mate. So free the guy, but his outburst Na something else o grin he even join the thunder we go fire you with the 1 we fire shakua grin. But, on the other hand, to get admission for UNN no be beans finally o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Past Questions And Answers For All Subjects [PDF Download] / Nigerian Government Scholarship For Masters Abroad / No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.