Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 (123438 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by okotv(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
o boy see job seekers
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
The jobs are mainly for some kinda field Engineers, if am right. When are we expecting d general recruitment?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by aljharem(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Keep deceiving youths. Election is near so they want to start recruiting so as to get votes.

We are wiser. Btw any youth that apply is not serious about his/her life

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by moscobabs(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
stampede thing

pls if u are not APC member better dnt apply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: Keep deceiving youths. Election is near so they want to start recruiting so as to get votes.

We are wiser. Btw any youth that apply is not serious about his/her life

Lol. Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by emmalexabl(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
ITbomb: Good if it is true
Meanwhile somewhere in Akwa Ibom, someone is not able to organise a successful recruitment to civil service a year after initial advert and the state is broke in spite of getting the highest federal allocation.
Airport staff are protesting non payment of salaries for more than 4 months are no promotion since 2009

Akwaibom state civil service recruitment is a sham.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by omolizzy(f): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dis topic is not on front page yet see d number of ppl viewing....God pls visit our land n ease our troubles I pray.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by kennydee05(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eko oni bajeee
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by tommykiwi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hope say we no go pay #1000 like we waste our money for immigration job sha??

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by akpabana: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Heheheehheeheh, u must be a registered member of the Nigeria association of Engrs. And 3, 5, 9 yrs of experiance! Una bye bye

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by adeniyitheprof(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dannyset: The jobs are mainly for some kinda field Engineers, if am right. When are we expecting d general recruitment?

click on other job categories links shown on the left-hand side of the website

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by adeniyitheprof(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
akpabana: Heheheehheeheh, u must be a registered member of the Nigeria association of Engrs. And 3, 5, 9 yrs of experiance! Una bye bye

There are other job categories shown on the left-hand side of the of the website

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by MEILYN(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmm. They have booked the jobs for their people already.

This BH issue would end sooner than we thought.

Good people of the most high God, People of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Please could you help me win a competition? God will bless you and meet your needs if you help me. The bible says we should be of help to our fellow men and God will also help us when we need Him.

This is how to help me win, God bless you as you follow these steps..

1. Please click here like this page https://m.facebook.com/3C.HUB?refid=18&_ft_

2. You will see a comment box below the page, please just write "Invited by Samsticks Meilyn Idoko"

And that is all. God bless you abundantly as you bless me today. Am on my knees begging.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by agabusta: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeniyitheprof:

IT IS OPENING!!!

http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng

Yes I have succeeded in opening it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by justhelp(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
hun hun hun
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by justhelp(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ITbomb: Good if it is true
Meanwhile somewhere in Akwa Ibom, someone is not able to organise a successful recruitment to civil service a year after initial advert and the state is broke in spite of getting the highest federal allocation.
Airport staff are protesting non payment of salaries for more than 4 months and no promotion since 2009
are u sure, no wonder most of their girls are ashawo and boys house help here in lagos, see life, and they are celebrating their Gov, its a pity no one can challenge him
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by justhelp(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
i know most of this bastard will apply even when they did not like fashola and prefer Uncle Jona, this is my verdict, if u hav abuse Fashola Govt before and you apply for this Job especially pp from Landlocked your application will not be considered
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by ndidibabe(f): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
jude33084: No vacancy in Tax and Audit section? shocked
Question for the gods..
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Image123(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
justhelp: i know most of this bastard will apply even when they did not like fashola and prefer Uncle Jona, this is my verdict, if u hav abuse Fashola Govt before and you apply for this Job especially pp from Landlocked your application will not be considered

lol, funny but true.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by donhils: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeniyitheprof: Go to the website below

I got this website two days ago but was yet to be opened.

The website was opened few minutes ago. Checking the website, I first had a doubt but I had to call two reliable sources at the LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, Block 9 @ Alausa Secretariat and they confirmed it to be true, valid and from the Lagos State Government.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE

There are categories of jobs on this website. Click on any category to see the available job vacancies and job details.

You need to register on the website with a valid email address before you proceed to fill different application forms online provided on the website and finally submit your application forms.

No physical submission of any form this time around but all applications will be ONLINE.

If you desire to confirm the above information, CALL ANYONE @ CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, ALAUSA SECRETARIAT OR GO THERE BY YOURSELF.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

From the Administrator of NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE on facebook

http:///nigerianjobsgoogle

http://facebook.com/nigerianjobsgoogle
Ok
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Posted on: 2014-09-23 00:00:00
…Says Government businesses are not run on Governor’s Facebook Account.

The Lagos State Government Tuesday called on Residents of the State to be wary of a facebook scam whereby some unscrupulous persons are using the photographs of Governor Babatunde Fashola, SAN, and ascribing fictitious statements to him on fake Facebook accounts aimed at defrauding innocent citizens.

The call became necessary in view of the activities of scammers who have been issuing out series of Facebook comments and information in the name of the Governor with the intention of duping unsuspecting members of the public.

A statement by the Governor’s Special Adviser on Media, Mr. Hakeem Bello, said the conmen have, through Facebook, been urging citizens to apply for some existing government facilities or utilities meant to benefit the public but to which some agencies of government have been given the responsibility to manage.

The Government warned that such information must be emanating from people out to defraud members of the public adding that government businesses such as Home ownership by mortgage and pilgrimage are purely conducted on the authentic websites and other social media outlets managed by agencies of the State Government with assigned responsibilities in different areas.

One of such information titled, “Disbursement of Subsidy Dividend (SURE-P)” purported to have been issued by the Governor is informing “Citizens that Subsidy proceed is available for Agro and commercial business”, and asking them to “Apply for soft loan with no collateral, zero percent interest rate and flexible terms”.

While advising citizens to always clarify with the appropriate agencies of Government before embarking on any dealings with people purportedly working for the State Government, the Government warned those involved in the nefarious act to desist or be ready to face the wrath of the law when it catches up with them.

HAKEEM BELLO
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Lovexme(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
No job that suits me on their vacancy list.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Johncuppa(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aiit
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by jezsie: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
tnx
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by iamskiigii(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lemme try!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by endtime1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeniyitheprof: Go to the website below

I got this website two days ago but was yet to be opened.

The website was opened few minutes ago. Checking the website, I first had a doubt but I had to call two reliable sources at the LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, Block 9 @ Alausa Secretariat and they confirmed it to be true, valid and from the Lagos State Government.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE

There are categories of jobs on this website. Click on any category to see the available job vacancies and job details.

You need to register on the website with a valid email address before you proceed to fill different application forms online provided on the website and finally submit your application forms.

No physical submission of any form this time around but all applications will be ONLINE.

If you desire to confirm the above information, CALL ANYONE @ CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, ALAUSA SECRETARIAT OR GO THERE BY YOURSELF.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

From the Administrator of NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE on facebook

http:///nigerianjobsgoogle

http://facebook.com/nigerianjobsgoogle
pls what do I fill in the why hire me section
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by luminousity(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
I hope this Job is not meant for Lagos Origin alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.