Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hulk V.s Superman - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Hulk V.s Superman (6923 Views)

Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk / Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) / Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well back then when I was still in secondary school, we guyz agrue about this most of the time , it was really serious daht it sumtymz wanna cause fight, me am of d opinion that HULK is d strongest tho, dunno abt Superman coz i knw he has a weak point <krypton crystal> bt hulk none. . .so tell me who do u think is the strongest?
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by ice234: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Not a match....
Superman any day....

zleemshaddy: Well back then when I was still in secondary school, we guyz agrue about this most of the time , it was really serious daht it sumtymz wanna cause fight, me am of d opinion that HULK is d strongest tho, dunno abt Superman coz i knw he has a weak point <krypton crystal> bt hulk none. . .so tell me who do u think is the strongest?
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 02, 2014
ice234: Not a match....
Superman any day....

ehnnnnn if i hear
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by leonard509(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jic
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Mynd44: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2014
I hope this settles it

Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Mynd44:
I hope this settles it
grin impossible
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by nex(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
The Hulk is definitely no match for Superman. He doesn't even have the coordination to use Kryptonite against Superman, and let's not forget that the Hulk has his own weakness too, when he transforms back!
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
nex:
The Hulk is definitely no match for Superman. He doesn't even have the coordination to use Kryptonite against Superman, and let's not forget that the Hulk has his own weakness too, when he transforms back!
cheesy Heheeheee, e transforms bck wen e is relaxed BTW superman is xo weak around d krypton stuff

1 Like

Re: Hulk V.s Superman by skyhighweb(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
superman get weak after a long time and has to recharge by flying to the sun, hulk has none, he grows stronger n larger d more he gets mad
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Someone did not just open this kind of thread . . . .
Anyway, hulk would eventually win. He can only get stronger while superman can only get weaker.
At first, it would seem like superman was winning, but later, probably after a few days, hulk would over power the superman.

That's all.
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
nex:
Yeah . . . but if he transforms back and you hit him, he's just going to become the hulk again. So, you've got no point.
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by cylonex: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by virus05(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
how u go compare d two. Mtcheew..close this thread abeg..who b hulk...chai..na breeze superman go blow am
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by adahgold(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2015
As for me is hulk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk V.s Superman by CaptainJune: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Both are equals but hulk has an edge over superman. Superman has not just one but three weaknesses;

he becomes weak and vulnerable like a human whenever he is near a green kryptonite

he loses focus, his mind, and ability to coordinate his powers effectively thus causing unintentional harm or major accidents when he is near a red kryptonite. The difference is that this one has a greater devastating effect on him than the green kryptonite because it negatively affects his emotions, makes him evil, disrupts his concentration of channeling his powers on the target object (this is where the unintentional accidents come in)...in fact, it makes him a ticking time bomb....and finally

he needs to recharge his strength by flying to the sun especially after he has been through an ordeal in the hands of villains and needs his strength to combat them to save the day

Hulk, on the other hand, has no known weaknesses except his fury or rage which, ironically, is what magnifies his strength. This is what makes him the incredible hulk. In fact, rather than weakness he grows from strength to strength.

In the light of the weaknesses superman possesses, it is anybody's guess that in the long run of a major showdown between both, hulk will emerge unarguably victorious. HuLK SMASH....
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by joff2(m): 1:11am On Jun 30, 2015
"In terms of strength and agility it could be a tie,but if superman can use some sort of strategy he should win
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Unclefwosh02(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2015
I av seen dis two heroes in action nd I must dey re real one of a kind.. Hulk is really powerful nd he usually dnt give up easily I really luv his rage of anger wen fighting buh he cnt beat Superman..Superman has faced so many powerful Villains such as "Doom" etc unlike Hulk d least he has faced are mere soliders except "Abomination" in d movie. Even in d movie Avengers he only fought with robots.. Both of dem re really impressing!!
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by skyhighweb(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Unclefwosh02:
I av seen dis two heroes in action nd I must dey re real one of a kind.. Hulk is really powerful nd he usually dnt give up easily I really luv his rage of anger wen fighting buh he cnt beat Superman..Superman has faced so many powerful Villains such as "Doom" etc unlike Hulk d least he has faced are mere soliders except "Abomination" in d movie. Even in d movie Avengers he only fought with robots.. Both of dem re really impressing!!
just in case u dont know superman fought doom and died then he was cloned. abomination is angry with hulk because hulk doesn't show full pontential of his powers. superman gets weak as he fights and need to recharge and just for ur info, as time goes by hulk became smart because he started to merge with dr banner and thinks.

so think about it they both ccant be killed eeasily, one is always weak while he fights and the other grows more angry in rage n size when he fights.

do d math
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
All superman needs to do is to fly hawk out of d earth... and leave him on another planet....
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 15, 2015
crixtex:
All superman needs to do is to fly hawk out of d earth... and leave him on another planet....
doesn't change anything.
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
doesn't change anything.
It does.. hulk gonno freeze to his death...
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by RobinHez(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2015
I don't just understand some people o...

Do u really know what Superman is capable of?
1. He's made of Steel
2. He's got laser beams in his eyes
3. He walks through fire and produces ice from his breath.
4. He gets his powers from the metabolism between his kryptonian cells and the sun : Meaning...as long as he battles in an open field, he'd never grow tired! (Quote me)
5. He's got speed and is usually paired with Flash
6. He's strong enough to even move some planets! (Hulk don baff?)
7. And not to forget his intelligence among other super senses like X-ray and the rest...

So tell me, without being biased, can Hulk go against him and succeed?

In case u wanna know more about superman's powers..check here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by RobinHez(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2015
"strength without determination or intelligence may be a weakness."

Even THE THING in Fantastic 4 can overpower the Hulk undecided
http://zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/ff_thing.html
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
crixtex:

It does.. hulk gonno freeze to his death...
oh right.

But then, superman is going to have a hard time taking hulk out of the planet anyway.
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2015
RobinHez:

I don't just understand some people o...

Do u really know what Superman is capable of?
1. He's made of Steel
2. He's got laser beams in his eyes
3. He walks through fire and produces ice from his breath.
4. He gets his powers from the metabolism between his kryptonian cells and the sun : Meaning...as long as he battles in an open field, he'd never grow tired! (Quote me)
5. He's got speed and is usually paired with Flash
6. He's strong enough to even move some planets! (Hulk don baff?)
7. And not to forget his intelligence among other super senses like X-ray and the rest...

So tell me, without being biased, can Hulk go against him and succeed?

In case u wanna know more about superman's powers..check here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman
actually, superman isn't made of steel, but well.

The only advantage superman has over hulk is superspeed. Hulk is also bruce banner. Bruce banner who happens to possess unmeasurable genius intellect. Superman is a learner. The thing only beat hulk once. Which is a shame, though. tongue

hulk's skin is impervious to flame. It takes multiple high energy projectiles to scratch his skin. So, he can also walk through fire.

Hulk gains his strength through anger and rage, superman gains his from the sun. Hence, if they were to fight overnight, superman wouldn't make it out as a sane man.
Hulk is also strong enough to move planets, thanks a lot.
I just don't know why he would want to.

If i were to be unbiased, superman would win over the hulk several times over. Because in addition to strength, superman has focus and superspeed.

Except hulk decided to give superman his essense. Like he gave his father in hulk 1. grin
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by RobinHez(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
actually, superman isn't made of steel, but well.

The only advantage superman has over hulk is superspeed. Hulk is also bruce banner. Bruce banner who happens to possess unmeasurable genius intellect. Superman is a learner. The thing only beat hulk once. Which is a shame, though. tongue

hulk's skin is impervious to flame. It takes multiple high energy projectiles to scratch his skin. So, he can also walk through fire.

Hulk gains his strength through anger and rage, superman gains his from the sun. Hence, if they were to fight overnight, superman wouldn't make it out as a sane man.
Hulk is also strong enough to move planets, thanks a lot.
I just don't know why he would want to.

If i were to be unbiased, superman would win over the hulk several times over. Because in addition to strength, superman has focus and superspeed.

Except hulk decided to give superman his essense. Like he gave his father in hulk 1. grin

Hulk moving a planet? How would he achieve that?
Aand what's Hulk's essence other than SMASH!!

He's only intelligent in his human form and still, that can't be compared to Klark! tongue
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2015
RobinHez:

Hulk moving a planet? How would he achieve that?
Aand what's Hulk's essence other than SMASH!!

He's only intelligent in his human form and still, that can't be compared to Klark! tongue
you're getting biased.

Bruce banner's intelligence would be insulted by comparing it to batman's. Not to talk of clark's

anyway, i can't blame you sha. It's obvious you're a DC fanboy. tongue
Re: Hulk V.s Superman by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh right.

But then, superman is going to have a hard time taking hulk out of the planet anyway.
He wud eventually....

(1) (Reply)

Bible-stars TV Reality Show Kick Start Annual Event / Meet The Pro Twerkers, The Girls That Danced In Wande Coal's "The Kick" [video] / Chilling With Pet Elephant With His Christmas Cloth. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.