Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip (837 Views)

Change Engine Oil From Oando To Any Available Engine Oil. / Whats D Longest time U ve Driven Ur Car Without A Trip To Mechanic / When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip by Diovinci: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
I travilled to Abuja from Lagos and then back to Lagos the next day do I have to change the engine oil? Please Advice me thank you so much
Re: Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip by uboma(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
What does the owner's manual of your car say with regards to the frequency of oil change?

You didnt even state the spec of your car?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Your mileage before the trip
Your mileage after the trip
Your mileage at last service
The range of oil used. Synthetic or mom synthetic.

All this would be needed.
Re: Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip by Diovinci: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2014
uboma: What does the owner's manual of your car say with regards to the frequency of oil change?

You didnt even state the spec of your car?
06 Toyota Sienna
Re: Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip by princejones(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
I don't think it is necessary unless you have exceeded 5000km which l belief you have not
Re: Advice Me Intelligent Ones:do I Have To Change Engine Oil After A Trip by erico2k2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Answer NO
However treat ur car well.use the proper Oil.go by milage.check ur manual it wil give you the milage needed for Engine oil change.get a log book and note it.

(1) (Reply)

My Nissan Pathfinder 2002 Hook / Chilton / Kia Enters Into A Strategic Partnership With Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.