Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,716,639 members, 6,422,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 August 2021 at 07:14 AM

Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member (12364 Views)

One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / I Caught My Pastor Husband Having Sex With Church Member, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member by NkemIke: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor is in the news again. Few months after his wife accused him of battery, the controversial Pastor has been accused of sleeping with his female members after chasing his wife and the mother of his children out of their matrimonial home. So bad is the situation that two female Church members are said to have been engaged in a serious fight for the number one spot as Pastor Chris Okafor’s next wife…No need spilling the beans, read complete story...READ MORE: http://www.myemag.net/lagos-mystery-pastor-chris-okafor-accused-sleeping-female-church-members-female-members-scamper-replace-wife/

Re: Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member by Priceless24(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
What is wrong with the 'Chris' men sef? And bros, I ain't clicking that link, I've read enough

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member by EJanni(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Priceless24: What is wrong with the 'Chris' men sef? And bros, I ain't clicking that link, I've read enough
they did meeting! grin
Priceless24: What is wrong with the 'Chris' men sef? And bros, I ain't clicking that link, I've read enough
they did meeting!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member by ElFenomeno1: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Men of God...... Doing wrong since 300 BC!
Re: Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member by newspapers: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014

Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy (na war)
Pastor Chris Okotie (na war too)
This one again na Pastor Chris?

Saw it here and was like phew (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/sx-scandal-plagues-pastor-chris-okafor-liberation-centre/)

Imagine o, Make all of them change their name to David or Enoch lol..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member by ntbaby(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
may God help and save their souls o....wat is really wrong with them,is it dat sometin is wrong wit their names or they called themselves into d ministry so they are nt lead by d spirit of God? Cos I dnt get dis whole mess they are bringing to d body of Christ o.

(1) (Reply)

Review Of The Lontor Rechargeable Fan And The USB Portable Fan / (Picture) Captivating Eyes or Not? / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.