Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

SHOCKER! Tiwa Savage’s N30 M Dubai Celebrated, 5 Months Old Marriage Crashing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER! Tiwa Savage’s N30 M Dubai Celebrated, 5 Months Old Marriage Crashing (1498 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER! Tiwa Savage’s N30 M Dubai Celebrated, 5 Months Old Marriage Crashing by PasChikero: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
SHOCKER! Tiwa Savage’s N30 M Dubai Celebrated, 5 Months Old Marriage Crashing http://www.chikeroonline.com/shocker-tiwa-savages-n30-m-dubai-celebrated-5-months-old-marriage-crashing/
Re: SHOCKER! Tiwa Savage’s N30 M Dubai Celebrated, 5 Months Old Marriage Crashing by redfly(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
is unfortunate that we are reporting
this. Tiwa made the world believe that
her hubby was the best choice for her
but the latest report emanating from
their home says otherwise. It looks
like the marriage that Tiwa spent N30
million celebrating in Dubai is heading for
Olumo Rocks.
Kemi Filani reports:
Heard this last night but didn’t put it up
till i was able to do some little
confirmations here and there…
Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun’s
marriage is heading for the rocks, she
might change her mind later but right now
they are undergoing some serious marital
crisis.
Their marriage is barely five months old
(they got married in Dubai in May) but
Tiwa can’t hold it in anymore…she’s tired
of putting up with Tunji…..he beats her,
cheats on her etc…so many incredible
stories i can’t even put here…but she’s
finally ready to call it quit and it all
revolves around her money.
Three different sources in their inner circle
confirmed this.
“Kemi, it’s nothing new abeg. We were
shocked when she accepted to marry him,
he’s bn beating her even before he asked
her to marry him but love is stupid
sometimes. When she agreed to marry
him fine, we said ‘okay, do a private and
not a big wedding in case things fall apart

but they said no…it’s money sharing
formula that is worrying them” one of the
sources in the circle confidently told me.
Today is Tunji’s birthday and although
congratulatory messages have started
pouring in, Tiwa is saying nothing and
that’s kinda unusual of her.
Also, she has sacked him and gotten
herself a new manager too…someone else
now answers as her manager…

make I help u

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Tiwa Savage’s N30 M Dubai Celebrated, 5 Months Old Marriage Crashing by dytbabe: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Awon aproko
Wen tun de *in my ijebu accent*
Re: SHOCKER! Tiwa Savage’s N30 M Dubai Celebrated, 5 Months Old Marriage Crashing by stevecantrell: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Forte oil made the money back 90 seconds after they issued the Cheque.
Re: SHOCKER! Tiwa Savage’s N30 M Dubai Celebrated, 5 Months Old Marriage Crashing by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
You people have started again, always trying to break up marriages with your rumors.

(1) (Reply)

Asari And The Nigerian Threat / 4 Yrs After GEJ Signed N3.7tr Refinery Contract, Work Is Yet To Commence / Bail Is Free – Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.