Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Think Nigerians Is Tired Of Keshi! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think Nigerians Is Tired Of Keshi! (588 Views)

5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say / PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF / Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Nigerians Is Tired Of Keshi! by cashbayo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
NUMBER 1:- Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi is a crap of the highest order, biase minded and self-centered; how can you as a tactician invite a China base striker for the Nigerian national team? and neglect in-form and widely respected goalpoacher in the person of Seattle Sounders FC striker Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins "Obagoal, the weapon of mass destruction" saying he has younger players as options in his position.
NUMBER 2:- Top class Super Eagles striker Ikechukwu Uche was magnificient last season for Villarreal FC and still repping but has been neglected too often because he demands a formal approach.
NUMBER 3:- Sunday Mba that got us our 19 years long awaited AFCON trophy on that glorious sunday evening, February 10, 2013 have been forgotten all of sudden just because he can't bribe him. NUMBER 4:- A pure and vivid talent like Kelechi Iheanacho is qualified enough to play for us but he is not thinking of inviting Man City youth player that could do better than the over overrated John Obi Mikel of Chelsea FC.
NUMBER 5:- This odd philosophy and moves shows he has nothing technical in his medula oblongata and if care is not taken we won't qualify for Morrocco 2015 AFCON.
NUMBER 6:- In short, Stephen Keshi should leave our soccer alone and NSC/NFF should look for a better and unbiase tactician that will lead us to zenith of world football! God bless Nigeria and our football!! #MyTake

1 Like

Re: I Think Nigerians Is Tired Of Keshi! by tuffgongjo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
I think Nigerians are(not Is)tired of keshi.
Re: I Think Nigerians Is Tired Of Keshi! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Coach Stephen Keshi invited Iheanacho to the home base Super Eagles camp before a clamour for Nacho.

Watch the players play before you judge them. When Coach Keshi invited Babatunde to the World Cup, many were critical. Yet, he put up a good show.

Same with the players he carried to the Nations Cup.
Re: I Think Nigerians Is Tired Of Keshi! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Coach Stephen Keshi invited Iheanacho to the home base Super Eagles camp before a clamour for Nacho.

Watch the players play before you judge them. When Coach Keshi invited Babatunde to the World Cup, many were critical. Yet, he put up a good show.

Mr man. Na only u waka come. lol. Its like u r Keshi's agent dis forum.
Re: I Think Nigerians Is Tired Of Keshi! by vickylinco(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Coach Stephen Keshi invited Iheanacho to the home base Super Eagles camp before a clamour for Nacho.

thanks bro... i keep saying it, is it not keshi dat introduce mba? we dont know hin before. we all saw what uche played at d nations cup, he would ve cost us d trophy. not to talk of kelechi dat was invited to home base.....i don tire for una

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Messi Rivalry Is A Positive Thing - Ronaldo / Arsene Wenger Sidelined With Knee Injury / Is This The Future Of Football? Players Refund Fans After 8-0 Defeat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.