Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat (13445 Views)

[tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. / Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs / Mtn Glo Zain Free Browsing Cheat/settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
hello folks! Good news is here again for those of you that love being on the internet via a laptop.There is a new trick now rocking for those smart computer savvys (though not all know it). I normally subscribe for the MTN night plan for #2500 which goes with the 3gig data cap and an extra 1.5gig which can be used for the 24 hours all through the one month validity interval, but I can beat my hand to the chest to tell you that for the past 2 months I have not spent a dime to subscribe my laptop and this new rare trick is what I have been using. I have decided to share this rare idea now that am sure is going to work for a reasonable time ahead to come because it is not a fraud means but a legal loop hole that was been maximized to achieve a very standard value by we the computer savvys, well i think I have said enough. Am in abraka , Delta State and if you are within this region you can contact me, so we can meet and i fix it up for you. For those of you away from Delta state, I have made a self explanatory guide that can help you set it up by your self. contact me with 09032734818

2 Likes

Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by ewizard1: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
k
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by eljimmah: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
realmaster: hello folks! Good news is here again for those of you that love being on the internet via a laptop.There is a new trick now rocking for those smart computer savvys (though not all know it). I normally subscribe for the MTN night plan for #2500 which goes with the 3gig data cap and an extra 1.5gig which can be used for the 24 hours all through the one month validity interval, but I can beat my hand to the chest to tell you that for the past 2 months I have not spent a dime to subscribe my laptop and this new rare trick is what I have been using. I have decided to share this rare idea now that am sure is going to work for a reasonable time ahead to come because it is not a fraud means but a legal loop hole that was been maximized to achieve a very standard value by we the computer savvys, well i think I have said enough. Am in abraka , Delta State and if you are within this region you can contact me, so we can meet and i fix it up for
you. For those of you away from Delta state, I have made a self explanatory guide that can help you set it up by your self. contact me with 09032734818

is your help free or does itt have a price tag?
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
well it goes for a small token, at least to compliment for my time
eljimmah:
is your help free or does itt have a price tag?
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by Dt03(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
lol
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by bright007(f): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2014
its either you post it here for free or forget it.....
scammers on the sprawl.

4 Likes

Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by 2livescrew: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2014
bright007: its either you post it here for free or forget it.....
scammers on the sprawl.

Gbammmmm thats the peoples" verdict.

4 Likes

Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by chux76(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2014
bright007: its either you post it here for free or forget it.....
scammers on the sprawl.

2livescrew:

Gbammmmm thats the peoples" verdict.

SECONDED

1 Like

Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
chux76:

SECONDED

THIRDONDED

8 Likes

Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
For those of you that called and I sent you the guide, I will urge you all to drop your testimonies here so that the people that are having doubts will have their doubts cleared. For those of you saying scam and other sorts of language, don't out of ignorance always think everyone is a scammer, a trial will convince any one that it works perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by jamesope04(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
issokay!!
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by Francheezy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by chux76(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2014
realmaster: For those of you that called and I sent you the guide, I will urge you all to drop your testimonies here so that the people that are having doubts will have their doubts cleared. For those of you saying scam and other sorts of language, don't out of ignorance always think everyone is a scammer, a trial will convince any one that it works perfectly.

You can still send us the guide and we will sure some here to drop satisfactory testimonies.
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by admin3: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2014
"wow, it worked perfectly! i just hope this does not stop now that i just started using it.Thank you OP for this great information"
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2014
admin3: "wow, it worked perfectly! i just hope this does not stop now that i just started using it.Thank you OP for this great information"
Uwc! Thanks for finding time to testify
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by asalimpo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
You mean thanks my second moniker?
Ok. How much does it cost ?
How can u do this without mtn finding out and coming for you?

2 Likes

Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by duwdu: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
asalimpo: You mean thanks my second moniker?
Ok.

grin grin grin

P34c3
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Hello nairalanders, for those of you that are still interested in the browsing stuff earlier stated above, still bear in mind it is still on and working perfectly
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by siegfried99(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
realmaster:
Hello nairalanders, for those of you that are still interested in the browsing stuff earlier stated above, still bear in mind it is still on and working perfectly

Are u on WhatsApp!? Kindly drop ur number
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by obosirow: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
whats the speed like?
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by acubative: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2014
Thank you O P for this Information, you Rock!
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2014
acubative:
Thank you O P for this Information, you Rock!
you are welcome, keep rocking while it last
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
obosirow:
whats the speed like?
the normal speed of your mtn browsing network in your area
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
I am on whatsapp but not with the number i pasted above, I dont want a situation whereby everybody (both those that dont own a laptop, lolz! dont mean to be harsh) i mean those that are not serious will see it as an avenue to always message me. the number above is always going and i dont think anyone who is really interested cant call me to get more details. mind u i can give you my whats app number on personal request.
siegfried99:

Are u on WhatsApp!? Kindly drop ur number
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by siegfried99(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
realmaster:
I am on whatsapp but not with the number i pasted above, I dont want a situation whereby everybody (both those that dont own a laptop, lolz! dont mean to be harsh) i mean those that are not serious will see it as an avenue to always message me. the number above is always going and i dont think anyone who is really interested cant call me to get more details. mind u i can give you my whats app number on personal request.

I don't even know what to say to u undecided
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by obosirow: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by manucho: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
realmaster:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by Donjay007(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
nwokem if ur crios drop smtin here and if its as u say awt of awa goodwill we go apreciate u
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by realmaster(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2014
Donjay007:
nwokem if ur crios drop smtin here and if its as u say awt of awa goodwill we go apreciate u
you guys want it on a platter of gold and that is what I wont do, Those that subscribe and know what they burn monthly are already taking actions, I think I have said enough on this platform as regards this.
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by Donjay007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
realmaster:
you guys want it on a platter of gold and that is what I wont do, Those that subscribe and know what they burn monthly are already taking actions, I think I have said enough on this platform as regards this.
ok o, i rest my case, 2500 evri month no hard me

1 Like

Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by wunmi2odun(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Scammers on the loose!! grin grin grin
Re: NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat by cnomagic: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Post for free or forget it. You want to get paid for doing what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My HP Laptop Drains Battery So Fast. / A Detailed Review About The Cashnetusa / How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.